It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been waiting for the New World Order? Well here it is!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

"In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, Make us your slaves, but feed us.”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I rarely award flags but gave you a star and a flag for this one. Happytalism yep that’s exactly what I was thinking about that bogus happiness for the whole world. Not to mention they are peddling totalitarian world control as freedom. How sickening. The shutdown should be a lesson to thinking people.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The only real UNSC is the five countries of France, UK, China, US, and Russia. Everything else is non binding agreements that countries impose on themselves like the Paris Agreement, UN Compact of Refugees, UN Compact of Immigration and many more. Apparently Canada signs All of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I knew something big was coming and here it is.
The next thing coming is the GREAT RESET.
Save the planet, equality etc, right?
No, it's all about control and you know it.
Here comes the next demolition of society that you never voted for:

edit on 9-6-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I have a few points of contention with the vid..

The first is that The Virus didnt really "accelerate" anything, it has always been Agenda 21 with a focus on 2021. 2030 is just the final phases.

The second is that I believe that currency, digital or otherwise, is a bit of a red herring. Even tightly controlled currency provides some possibility of autonomy.

Even so, its a good vid!

Notice.. For all their marketing and talking, they never, ever mention how all this technology could be used to gain total self-sufficiency and autonomy at the individual level. Thats the achilles heel, and the antithesis of what they want to create.

"Look at all this cool tech we will have!" "Its gonna take away your jobs!" "But we have the answer!" We will also control *all* of it, and therefore control all of *you*

The tech is going to happen, we are just deciding if its going to result in total subjugation and slavery of the individual.. Or our liberation from centralized systems of dependency.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
The achilles heel indeed. You are correct in that technology can be used personally to take much of the load off a person and enrich their lives. This is exactly why they are in such a hurry to get an overall control of that technology so that they can maintain control at all levels.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join