It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been waiting for the New World Order? Well here it is!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am gobsmacked. They are embracing the phrase over at the United Nations (Comintern) and it's all part of the New Economic Paradigm. Sounds complicated, no?

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008, and led by Jayme Illien, and Ndaba Mandela, to advance a new economic paradigm, and a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.

unnwo.org...

Are you ready for some Happytalism? (the new economic paradigm (insert communist diatribe here)

How about Sustainable Goals 2030 using only $30 Trillion to make Earth a paradise for all? (wait, didn't Congress just spend that last week?)

Saving the planet from Climate Change (then why did we vote for hope and change if we didn't want it?)

We here at ATS have been telling people for almost 20 years what was coming and it's finally here.

It's been a pleasure knowing all of you but the storm is upon all humanity.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Asktheanimals

The madness

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I wish you all the best of luck.

And to you the same.

+9 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Check out the creator of Happytalism, Jayme Illien. His resume includes the CIA, Goldman-Sachs and the UN. Fear not folks he has a plan for all 7.7 billion of us. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Previously, Illien served as United Nations Iraq Advisor after being recruited by the US Central Intelligence Agency of the US Department of Defense, a program which he left to serve at the UN.

And how the people wish to flock there in their droves and bask in the sunlight on the land between two rivers, such a job that he has done.

Let the happyness continue to flow forth.

edit on 22 5 2020 by myselfaswell because: nunya

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The saddest thing about this entire mess is how easy it's been to gain wide-spread compliance. Wasn't that long ago that such attempts would've been meet with resolute defiance. Now? Barely an organized whimper.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sounds to me he just want the world to be happy...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The United Nations New World Order Project is a global,... and led by Mandela

Wait, What ... Didn't the New World Order die already.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I suppose the only relevant point to make, for those who are unaware, is that Norway has MONEY COMING OUT OF EVERY ORIFICE. Everything is bloody free because of the ROYALTIES FROM OIL DRILLING, ETC, but that would appear to be OK NOW. JFC.

Seriously, are people on happy tablets now? Are people taking happy tablets now to blank out the ### obvious? really???
edit on 22 5 2020 by myselfaswell because: what? what?......

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am happy..... and will stay happy as long as there are no mandatory shots!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The smug displayed by these new globalists is off the charts, they no longer feel they have to hide it. Like the South Park episode, they are walking around smelling their own farts and openly telling people their sh!t doesn't stink, some of us are just too ignorant to know what really smells good. These 'stupid' rednecks will be re-educated as to what smells good or they will be eliminated.

Good Fer YOU!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Everything he thinks we need to be happy seems to include a lot of free stuff.
Somehow I think the international day of happiness will be a mandatory celebration.
Papa Joe says "smile bitchez"!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The only surprising part is how many people WANT this.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Reminds me of a quote by George Orwell that is often misunderstood, but if one reads it and lets it soak in for a moment, it is easy to understand...

The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

happytalism white paper

Scroll down for a link to sign up to "be among the first to review the Happytalism White Paper."

Haven't decided whether to sign up myself, but it might be worth it to get a deeper read into their plans.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yep. it's kind of a bummer

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They must not be familiar with the American Declaration of Independence ("pursuit of happiness"). Well, they most likely are, but the difference is they don't want individuals pursuing happiness - that is, working toward goals or making choices for themselves - they want to impose their version of happiness on the individual. When someone gives one something, it may seem nice at first but it also removes all choices from the individual. What goes hand-in-hand with choices? Oh yeah, freedom.

So, wrapped up in this bizarre 'happytalism' concept is an absolute removal of freedom. But because the media and ignorant others won't see it that way, it's gladly supported.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"Happiness is a good bowl movement in the morning after a filling dinner the evening before".

You can quote me on that.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So if I don't want to be a happytalist, I'll be called sadtalist?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

This - THIS - should be the founding statement of any true New World Order!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Starting to feel like a political prisoner yet?
My family think I am nutz for telling them "We are at war.".
Don't kid yourself, we aren't too far off from being imprisoned for our belief in the Constitution. That is for those of us who already haven't made up their minds on making the choice of "die on my feet? or live on my knees".....

I have a hard time putting any negative energy towards China at the moment considering the amount of traitors in Washington DC whom have made it clear that those who support freedom and liberty are the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join