It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner confessions about covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SailorJerry

I've heard there is a federal funding issue at work. Something tied to COVID-19 deaths.

Okay, that makes sense to me: greed is more commonplace than conspiracy, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I believe you think too small. If anybody's behind this it's a global entity. Not a single nation and for sure not a single party.
Something like "modern technocrats international"

No I'm with you... That was just thinking about China.

Key players like Bill Gates have near infinite $ to create their "vision" for the world

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Are Covid deaths tied to additional hospital/municipal/state funding?
That would be a pretty simple motivator.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
For my taste, the most probable reason for the need of panic is that they need something to blame the financial collapse on. The flaws in the financial system weren't fixed in 2008, but they were even made bigger. The illogical rise of the financial markets in the past 12 years was built on lies, and now they need a reason to blame, so that the real culprits won't be punished. I think that the panic started in China, because Chinese national banks are the biggest in the world and the party members would be directly responsible for their shortcomings. The plan is to burn the economy down, so that no one will look at the mistakes made in finance.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

Has definitely crossed my mind more than once.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have to say that I have been noticing a pattern with the reporting of deaths on the MSM.

They always say a person has passed away "after contracting COVID-19", but almost never say that they have died from COVID-19.

Not sure whether this is relevant or whether it's just me being paranoid, but it always makes me wonder just what the actual cause of death was.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You should watch David Icke's instantly banned video on Covid-19 you are not wrong, the rabbit whole is deep.
I was fearful before I watched the video and after I watched it I have none. All these people walking around in surgical masks are just making themselves feel uncomfortable restricting their airflow to their lungs, and they are totally useless for their personal protection....I sell PPE for a living, I know. If you actually have covid-19 the last thing you want to do is restrict air flow to the lungs, it's a respiratory disease that can require incubation because air flow is naturally very hard, and people want to make it harder...stupid.
edit on 24-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
So what is your theory on why these coroners would do something so unethical?

Why do you think the west would want to artificially inflate these numbers?

Not clear on this but I personally think the government would want to diminish its
count rather than inflate so we are not sitting home doing not

Some places are getting federal funding based on need. If a state or city could show that they have a greater need than someone else, they would get more federal money to combat the virus.

For example, Governor Cuomo of New York could claim that his state has more cases and more deaths per capita, so they should get more money, per capita.

More cases/deaths = more funding.

State governors could send directives to their Departments of Health (whom I think coroners would fall under) telling them that if a person who has died (excluding accidents) tests positive for the virus, that the Virus is counted as at least a contributing cause in their deaths -- if not listed as THE cause.

edit on 2020/4/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Excellent Post Jerry .

Really good information, and thank you for sharing .

It matters not unfortunately people simply can't believe that this whole Covid-19 situation is just a big nothing. You will have dozens of people reply and try to discredit what your saying , but none the less you got the information out. It is scary to think what the end goal really is with Covid-19 , Why are they going to all this effort to deceive .

I have seen with my own eyes the power of a coroner to label death as they see fit whether ordered to or doing it on there own.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I have to say im a bit perterbed tonight over some conversations I have had today with some coroner friends of mine, one is in the middle fo the country and the other is on the east coast.

I had been hearing rumors about the gov padding the numbers with Covid, and after weeks of hearing it, I finally had to ask them

what they told me made my blood run cold and my mine race.

Long story short, they both admitted that about 3 weeks or so ago, they INDEED were directed to list every death they oversaw, as Corona if the patient tested positive for Corona, apparently now they test EVERY death for the virus (wierd considering how people who are alive cant even get tested for the most part, thats a different WTF aspect in itself)

A few cases of note, one told me of a woman who was in a car wreck and thrown from her vehicle and died on impact, the now "standard" corona test for all deceased came back positive.

He was FORCED to put her cause of death as Corona.

Another , they had a man shot and killed in a dispute, same situation.....
This goes on and on and on from what they have said, those are the more extreme cases, but they explain almost verbatim the same thing happening with 98 % of the deaths that come in to them, are NOT Covid caused.

People this should make your ears perk up, something is NOT right here, why would they need to pad their numbers like this and why would they be telling people to do this at the risk of losing their livelihood for non compliance? SOMETHING is afoot

There is no reason to do this for anything other than to drive up the numbers and media fear, to what end I do not know

To push an agenda for more control?

To lengthen the time people need to be locked down in order to facilitate more "emergency laws"? ala Patriot act?

To Crash the economy because people will insist we stay locked down longer?

To frustrate people to the point they start turning on each those that say "the hell with it " and start getting back to normal, while the other half reports them, fomenting revolution?

I have NO idea.

But I do know this man and this woman are as honest as you can get, they are also scared, theyre scared to whistle blow , theyre scared to lose their lively hood thats feeding their families, adn they are scared of their GOV and what they might do if they talk.

I dont know what to do and I dont know the answer, but I do know this IS HAPPENING, so what does it all mean and WHY?

Not that I disagree with your post, but how many coroner friends do you have? Multiple coroner friends almost seems made up on its own.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe the Medical field is just willing to start exposing the issues with the system and that is why the Dr are coming from all over to call out those who have been so unethical.

A couple of links to hear qualified Dr.'s dealing with people in the ER's who have CV19 now.
(Dr in ER)
www.youtube.com...

(Dr Birch confronted by Los Angeles County)
www.youtube.com...

(Respiratory Doctor Blows Whistle on FAKE VIRUS PANDEMIC)
www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: tinktinktink
So what is your theory on why these coroners would do something so unethical?

Why do you think the west would want to artificially inflate these numbers?

Not clear on this but I personally think the government would want to diminish its
count rather than inflate so we are not sitting home doing not

edit on 24-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
Are Covid deaths tied to additional hospital/municipal/state funding?
That would be a pretty simple motivator.

The sitaution is are increasingly being exposed that there is a rule that anybody who dies now, if they had CV in their bloodstream and no symptoms of the Flu are listed as a CV death.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Business is business even Christmas parties

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Global communism with Single Payer medical care...I figured they set off a few nukes in the U.S. and blame Trump but this one is probably much better...And of course the nukes always an option...

In New York all paramedics and first responders are ordered to NOT resuscitate people who have always been resuscitated in the past...They want dead people...Sick and old people are too expensive to take care of in a gov't run system...So what do they do??? They prohibit these people from hospital care and shut down hospitals...There's already a big push on the other end with the hundreds of thousands of abortions taking place...

In a communist system like the old Russia and N. Korea if you can't perform a job you don't live very long...Everybody works for the gov't and the gov't takes care of the housing, food and utilities...Do you see in Congress it's been proposed that the gov't pay every one 2000 bucks a month with no rent to worry about??? That's going to appeal to a lot of people...

It'll be a two tier system where one working class will work and have some ability to live a normal communist life and the rest will only survive, and only if they are useful to the gov't...

Governor half Whitmer of Michigan just ordered that no citizens will be any longer allowed to wear the paper face masks...Those will be reserved for medical workers...They now have millions stockpiled...We will be required to wear extremely porous cloth face masks where the virus or any thing else can waltz right on thru...

And if you have any serious medical problems you can forget about that...The Mayo Clinic just furloughed 30,000 employees...I imagine the Cleveland Clinic and others will be right behind...The Democrats and Globalists want a lot of dead people...Just think if they could eliminate Medicare...

The media led corona virus panic is doing its job...The stupid people seem to think that they no longer have to work to have a nice home and a nice car...Couple more months they are going to be in for the shock of their lives...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

" People this should make your ears perk up, something is NOT right here, why would they need to pad their numbers like this and why would they be telling people to do this at the risk of losing their livelihood for non compliance "

Because in the End it's All about Money and Power as Usual ...........

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This post is faker than Melania’s face. Nothing cited, but you just happen to know two coroners. The verbiage you use too is so obviously trying to persuade the reader. I don’t buy your story.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have a question. I lost my job over covid. Can my landlord keep coming to my rented apartment? She keeps coming here asking for money. I gave her everything. Now she is coming back. What do I do?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Luckily all those hacked emails from anon have uncovered the truth about this, the government is trying to boost the number of deaths due to Corona for reasons.

I thought coroners is a new nickname for Corona conspiracy theorists after reading the OP lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
they want us sitting home so more busineses fail....the economy crashes ....desperate people lookto the government for help which in turn will give them more control.....kill the american dollar ....start a new currency system where everything is digital .....on and on and on
a reply to: tinktinktink

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Right, but I'm trying to understand if there is an immediate financial incentive for doing so. Like x amount of federal or state dollars going to a particular hospital for each claimed death.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join