It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner confessions about covid-19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LargeRedBox
I read about a federal moratorium on evictions but I'm not too sure how long it's supposed to last.
Aside from that possibility, it's really going to come down to the state you live in and what their laws are for renters. It can vary pretty significantly as to which party benefits more. In my state, Alabama, the rental laws favor the renter pretty heavily. A buddy of mine runs a property management company. Every now and then I'll help him clear out evicted properties. In most cases, the renters had been there for up to a year without paying rent before they were able to be forcibly removed. It seemed like a lot of them knew the drill. Once evicted, they just move on to the next place that will rent to them and start the process over again.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Not that I disagree with your post, but how many coroner friends do you have? Multiple coroner friends almost seems made up on its own.

He mentioned 2. Right in the post you quoted, oddly. Why is it weird to you that he has coroner friends?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nik1halo
I have to say that I have been noticing a pattern with the reporting of deaths on the MSM.

They always say a person has passed away "after contracting COVID-19", but almost never say that they have died from COVID-19.

Not sure whether this is relevant or whether it's just me being paranoid, but it always makes me wonder just what the actual cause of death was.

The imortant thing is that the words are mentioned, regardless of the context.

You question yourself being paranoid, it works.

The stress of all the lockdown symptoms, financial troubles, social troubles and all other effects are designed to destroy immune systems from within and fuel the fire with further illness due to minds not helping bodies.

Keep calm, try not to worry, breathe, enjoy heat and light whenever possible.

Everything always unfolds perfectly.

YOU decide who's version of "perfectly" you choose. Yours or theirs.

Stay well. Peace.
edit on 26/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino
I have always paid my rent now I am a month late. My landlord is out of control. I have lived here 4 years. I think my landlord needs a court order to evict me. The courts are closed here

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: Justoneman

Right, but I'm trying to understand if there is an immediate financial incentive for doing so. Like x amount of federal or state dollars going to a particular hospital for each claimed death.

I don't know about "immediate", but states are the ones who (1) make most of the rules that hospitals in those states need to follow (i.e., hospitals are licensed by states), and (2) states are the ones who dole out to those hospitals the federal funds they might receive for healthcare issues, and specifically emergency funds for fighting Covid-19.

So states may be telling hospitals to liberally report the Covid-19 numbers (e.g., if a terminal cancer patient dies and tests positive for Covid19, the death is counted as from the virus rather than from cancer) because it means more emergency federal funding for health to those states, and hospitals would be the main beneficiary of those funds.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LargeRedBox
a reply to: elDooberino
I have always paid my rent now I am a month late. My landlord is out of control. I have lived here 4 years. I think my landlord needs a court order to evict me. The courts are closed here

Your landlord cannot do anything at the moment and if he or she tried to they would get into more trouble than you ever would being late on your rent in our current situation .

Relax , but I would get out from under your landlord if you can because them not understanding you being late on the Rent in the current climate is just ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join