It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner confessions about covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have to say im a bit perterbed tonight over some conversations I have had today with some coroner friends of mine, one is in the middle fo the country and the other is on the east coast.

I had been hearing rumors about the gov padding the numbers with Covid, and after weeks of hearing it, I finally had to ask them

what they told me made my blood run cold and my mine race.

Long story short, they both admitted that about 3 weeks or so ago, they INDEED were directed to list every death they oversaw, as Corona if the patient tested positive for Corona, apparently now they test EVERY death for the virus (wierd considering how people who are alive cant even get tested for the most part, thats a different WTF aspect in itself)

A few cases of note, one told me of a woman who was in a car wreck and thrown from her vehicle and died on impact, the now "standard" corona test for all deceased came back positive.

He was FORCED to put her cause of death as Corona.

Another , they had a man shot and killed in a dispute, same situation.....
This goes on and on and on from what they have said, those are the more extreme cases, but they explain almost verbatim the same thing happening with 98 % of the deaths that come in to them, are NOT Covid caused.

People this should make your ears perk up, something is NOT right here, why would they need to pad their numbers like this and why would they be telling people to do this at the risk of losing their livelihood for non compliance? SOMETHING is afoot

There is no reason to do this for anything other than to drive up the numbers and media fear, to what end I do not know

To push an agenda for more control?

To lengthen the time people need to be locked down in order to facilitate more "emergency laws"? ala Patriot act?

To Crash the economy because people will insist we stay locked down longer?

To frustrate people to the point they start turning on each those that say "the hell with it " and start getting back to normal, while the other half reports them, fomenting revolution?

I have NO idea.

But I do know this man and this woman are as honest as you can get, they are also scared, theyre scared to whistle blow , theyre scared to lose their lively hood thats feeding their families, adn they are scared of their GOV and what they might do if they talk.

I dont know what to do and I dont know the answer, but I do know this IS HAPPENING, so what does it all mean and WHY?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Jerry's back...

For all those that were wanting...

Yes, it's all bull#, wash, rinse, repeat.....

OOOOO that donald trump....

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well China has been obfusticating, lying and fudging death rate figures from the start.

Why would ‘The West’ not follow suit in the opposite manner though it would seem....?

MR

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Back on March 24th, the Center For Disease Control (CDC) put out guidelines directing all authorities who complete death certificates to list Covid-19 as the Cause of Death, or a Contributor to Death, if pre or post-mortem testing indicated the deceased had Covid-19 at the time of death.

Here's an ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
Jerry's back...

For all those that were wanting...

Yes, it's all bull#, wash, rinse, repeat.....

OOOOO that donald trump....

Uhhh pardon?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Back on March 24th, the Center For Disease Control (CDC) put out guidelines directing all authorities who complete death certificates to list Covid-19 as the Cause of Death, or a Contributor to Death, if pre or post-mortem testing indicated the deceased had Covid-19 at the time of death.

Here's an ATS Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wondered about that too and was a bit skeptical of how broad sweeping it was or how hard line they had been

Well it looks like its with EVERYTHING, this should disturb everyone, and should lead everyone to question WHY

WHY are they being asked to pad those numbers, to what end?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

hear [ UK ] coroners only investigate suspicios deaths // killings

most deaths are signed off by a doctor

why would a coroner - investigate a RTC [ road traffic collision ] death - with sucj obvious

hear - they would only investigate at police request - because they [ polive ] believe the incident was staged or suspicious - ie previously dead person - placed in car and rolled off ccliff edge etc

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

hear [ UK ] coroners only investigate suspicios deaths // killings

most deaths are signed off by a doctor

why would a coroner - investigate a RTC [ road traffic collision ] death - with sucj obvious

hear - they would only investigate at police request - because they [ polive ] believe the incident was staged or suspicious - ie previously dead person - placed in car and rolled off ccliff edge etc

Coroners here in the US deal with many types of deaths, hope this helps

Accidental Deaths

Falls, including hip fractures or other injury
Any blunt force or mechanical injury
Cuttings and stabbings
Explosions
Firearm injuries
Asphyxiation by gagging or foreign substance, including food, in the airway; compression of the airway or chest, by hand, material or ligature; drowning; hanging; cyanide; exclusion of oxygen; carbon monoxide; and/or other gases causing suffocation.

Vehicular accidents including auto, bus, train, motorcycle, bicycle, watercraft, snowmobile, or aircraft, including driver, passenger, or related non-passenger, such as being struck by parts flying or thrown from a vehicle.

Weather related death including lightning, heat exhaustion, hypothermia, or tornado.

Drug overdose from medication, chemical, or poison ingestion, whether it is actual or suspected. This includes any medical substance, narcotic, or alcoholic beverage, whether sudden, short, or long term survival has occurred.

Burns from fire, liquid, chemical, radiation or electricity.

Deaths from electrocution.

Stillborn or newborn infant death where there is a recent or past traumatic event involving the mother, such as vehicular accident, homicide, suicide attempt, or drug ingestion that may have precipitated delivery or had a detrimental effect to the newborn.

I hope this helps your question

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So what is your theory on why these coroners would do something so unethical?

Why do you think the west would want to artificially inflate these numbers?

Not clear on this but I personally think the government would want to diminish its
count rather than inflate so we are not sitting home doing not

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Not clear on this but I personally think the government would want to diminish its

YouR answer is going to be very generic.
Because some party wants to restrict youR rights. When actually the fact is they have had the ability to do so for a very long time and have done it.
So really the six major companies the own all the major news organizations make money on click bait.
And for all we know they have their hand in other pockets that help drive the intended agenda. Left and right dude.

Use your brain and don’t listen to some talking heads even on here mate.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
First investigation results
All corona corpses who had been induced had previous illnesses
So far, little is known about exactly what corona patients die from and which factors increase the risk of death. Forensic experts and pathologists from Hamburg and Basel now provide clues.
Spiegel

Think about this: FIRST investigation results. It´s month 4-5 of the "corona" crisis. Because nobody wanted to examinate the "Corona dead". Except that guy Püschel in Hamburg and the people in Basel as it seems. Because:

"At first, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) advised against doing post-mortems because of the high risk of infection."
Is this the scientifical way to learn something about a new virus as fast as possible?

In this article, i don´t know if it is propaganda or the "quality" of "journalism" nowadays, they talk about corona dead again. Nobody dies of corona, people die of Covid-19 because of previous illnesses. Had to be said.

Now we have to wear masks in Germany, to be allowed to enter a supermarket or to use public transport. While:

World Medical Director calls duty for scarves or scarves "ridiculous"

World Medical Director Frank Ulrich Montgomery has criticized the mask requirement that has now been decided for the whole of Germany in the fight against the corona virus. "I wear a mask myself, out of courtesy and solidarity, but think a legal obligation is wrong," said Montgomery of Düsseldorf's "Rheinische Post".

Because: "Anyone who wears a mask will surely think that he is forgetting the only decisive minimum distance", emphasized the doctor. Masks could be dangerous if used improperly. The virus is concentrated in the fabric, when you lose weight you touch the skin of your face, you can hardly get infected faster.

From Montgomery's point of view, there should only be a legal mask requirement for real protective masks - a requirement for scarves or shawls is “ridiculous”. At the same time, he pointed out that all "really effective masks" are still needed for medical staff, nurses and those at risk. He sarcastically raised the question: "But what do you want to do against the overbidding competition of federal state politicians with rational arguments?" (Dpa)
Tagesspiegel

The numbers of infected are shrinking while nobody wore a mask for months. While millions of people had to work like before corona, without any security measures or protective gear. First they bombed us with the duplication numbers, these numbers were their holy grail to steal our liberty. Then, suddenly, from one day to another, they changed to replication numbers. The replication numbers shrunk to what politicians told us is necessary to re-open some businesses and loosening the curfew. Problem is, the numbers were exactly where they had to be but then they decided the curfew. New numbers show us that with the curfew nothing significant happened anymore, numbers didn´t go down anymore but stayed at where they are now. Curfew didn´t help and is not the reason for shrinking numbers.

If you look at the dates, March the 23. is the date when the curfew got mandatory. It looks like we crashed everything for nothing.

The mask will not help and are no reason for shrinking numbers, because till today almost nobody wears a mask (not available or too expensive and mostly senseless anyway) that maybe could help a bit for a short while but numbers shrunk. Without masks. But from next monday it´s duty to wear them at supermarkets, stores and in the public transport system. They told us since January that corona is nothing but a flu and masks are useless. The same politicians and the same RKI which tell us now we need to wear masks to get some of our freedom back.

Ah, and they tell us that we allegedly get a bit of our freedom back if we give up essential liberty for "security". This time not because of terrorism but because of the virus. App is the magic word, a spyPhone app to track everybody and now, step by step, they come up with what they really want:

Corona app
Ministry of Health wants to digitally monitor quarantine
Jens Spahn announces the next Corona app on Monday. This time, she is to support health authorities in checking compliance with home quarantine. Critics: fear inside that the advance could endanger technical contact tracking.
Netzpolitik

They play their, we could really call it new world order game, while the people still are panicked and because of that focused only on that virus and accept every BS they come up with. If they would tell us that we need to wrap our heads in toilet paper because this would protect us from the virus today, many people would do it without questioning it. If they would tell the people that we have to work, because of solidarity and moral, 20hrs a day now for less money, many people would accept it without questioning it. There is much, much more, but it would need hours to write everything down and what hints to what was and is really going on since Event201 to now.

edit on 23 4 2020 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Well for my two friends, 1. they worked their whole lives to get to where they are 2. they have families they are trying to support and losing their jobs during a shut down would leave them homeless and destitute, thats a pretty strong motivator just to keep you rhead down

Heres another thing to look at, this last week weve seen the media come out and name a TON of new "symptoms" of covid, including, skin rash and atheletes foot, im NOT kidding.

Come on people , the ever expanding numbers, the lying about cause of death, the going from a set logical parameter of Covid flu symptoms to , skin rashes and itching?

Wake up, now EVERYTHING is a symptom almost, and almost every death if someone tests for covid positive is a covid death?

Something is going on here, stop believing everythign the media is telling you.

I was one of the most outspoken and alarmist persons about this whole Virus, from back in december, warning about it coming here, which it did, and it hit, and it ripped a swath at first.

But then, well things started tappering off with reports, then all the sudden we see a giant surge in deaths that we now know werent actually directly covid deaths, and a giant broadening of "symptoms"?

Along with ever broadening control mechanics from the Gov?

Anyone remember Patriot act before and after?

Anyone remember how they utilized the situation we were in to implement that policy "for our safety during this time" and how everyone was on board and they never took it away? And now its expanded to a criminal level?

Do you think for a minute they arent using this situation and pushing the urgency to do the same sort of thing but to a more broad level, KNOWING people are scared and will support it?

Wake

Up

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Bingo , bango

Like i said,l when i saw what was coming from China i knew it was serious, when it hit washington where my daughter in law is and people DID die, lots within a few weeks, we were concerned.

But then, it kind of , leveled out , and hit a stride where it wasnt as bad, but the numbers coming out were in conflict.

it was at that time i realized that even tho the virus is serious and deadly and yes highly contagious, something we had done as a people had pretty much halted a giant spread outside of being brought in from other countries, but in every case it seemed to be halted in t he area it spread fast.

But then we started seeing the media lie about it, make up numbers etc.

it was at that moment , i realized that the gov took what WAS a serious virus, that we took control of in most cases in short order, was using it to spread panic and control measures that were NOT needed.

For a few weeks the hospitals were maxed out, but thats to be expected with an initial hit, and panick from teh populace.

But then we started to see hospitals across the country LAY OFF doctors and nurses and caregivers, well if its such an isssue that the hospitals are NOW over run , why are they laying them off?

Then the numbers start coming in of deaths that ARENT covid but are being attributed to it

More rules and emergency laws

Its clear SOMETHING nefarious is afoot here.

As many know , I was a Corpsman until my retirement and then had my own business outfitting 1st responder vehicles .

You dont LAY PEOPLE OFF, if your hospitals and 1st responder vehicles are overrun.

Guys, its time we pull our heads out, and start looking behind the curtain, start looking at whats in all these "emergency stimulus bills" they are passing, and really pay attention.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Maybe it’s so we can add to the bill of the culprits that caused this - CHINA

edit on 23-4-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Well two options:
a) orchestrated mass psychosis:

Schizophrenia is a condition where your experience does not match up with reality as other people see it, a symptom called psychosis. In schizophrenia you may have developed 'psychotic' symptoms. For example, you might see, hear or believe things that for other people are not true.
youngminds.uk
For gaining control, as data gathering event, a test run, ...

b) something else is going on that we're not supposed to know

I mean it's by far not bad enough to justify the lockdown. And that's with adjusted numbers. But for now I'd say we don't have a choice. So let's wait and see. Just don't accept them tracking you, don't get the vaccine and keep on speaking the truth to everybody who wants to hear it or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

People are waking up, a lot of people are giving a F about curfew and corona rules more and more. Not at least because it´s spring and the sun is shining and a lot of what politicians did and decided and told us to do was a lot of BS.

The people see Sweden and wait for the millions of "corona-dead" there, of the extinction of all swedens, that all was promised by all the states that stole the liberty of their people and crashed the economy to create a new system. An even more greedy and more neo"liberal" system, a global corpocracy with people as working drones under full surveillance. The robber baron capitalists want their own China, all around the world.

They didn´t know how to tell the people that Industry4.0 will kill millions or even billions of jobs and businesses. They didn´t know how to explain the next bankster crash without risking to be "guillotined" or hung up some higher at the next tree. Because they did nothing since 2008 but making everything worse for 99%. Only to serve 1%, for the profits of "philantropists" like Gates and Co. They didn´t know how to cover nearly the complete world under their chinese style surveillance net, first they created spyPhones, now they use them as what they were created for. As personal tracking device of nearly every human on earth. They couldn´t force this behaviour with the terror excuse, but a virus helps a lot as it seems.

They had things like the The Know Traveller Digital Identity Concept
ready to use. If you don´t get a Gates vaccine shot in the future you will not even be able to travel anymore.

But i noticed right now that live in TV news, critics get loud and louder. There was an interview with a guy, prof or something like that, for 10 minutes or longer right now, where he explained that the curfew and crash of the system was absolutely not necessary and irrational, crazy and not to expalin with any logic or presented numbers. Jehns Spahn said last night on TV:

"In a few months, we all will have to forgive each other a lot"

I thought i had a vision or something, did i hear one of them starting to beg for forgiveness now? I did. And with each other he didn´t mean each other but the people will have to forgive what some or better many of the politicians did to the people.

BERLIN (dpa-AFX) - Federal Minister of Health Jens Spahn has raised awareness for difficult political decisions in the corona crisis. The CDU politician said in the Bundestag on Wednesday "that we will probably have to forgive each other a lot in a few months". Never before in the history of the Federal Republic, such profound decisions and such unpredictable decisions should have been made in such a short time. In the past few weeks, everyone has learned a lot about the virus and the consequences of decisions, Spahn said. In addition to politics, there will also be a phase for society and science in which you will find that you may have been wrong at one point or another or that you would have to correct something. At a time like this he found this "comparatively normal". At the same time, Spahn defended the far-reaching contact restrictions in the fight against the epidemic and rejected comparisons, for example with the flu. "I have never seen the flu that led to mass graves in New York." / Sam / DP / eas

Spahn seeks understanding for difficult corona decisions wallstreet-online.de - Full article at:
Link

Btw the same Jehns Spahn, banker and CDU/CSU (reason for most problems in germany) politician, who said this:
Flu worse than corona virus

And this:
Spahn about corona virus: Mouth protection is not necessary

What you said about hopsitals, it´s exactly the same here. With the difference that here never just one hospital was overrun and at the end of it´s capacities. The underpaid staff for sure, but not the hospitals. The underpaid staff is overworked for decades now, for the sake of the neo"liberal" god. They didn´t even get a penny more now, in the crisis, while they work nearly 24hrs and are treated like lepers by some of their idiotic neighbours and aren´t sometimes even allowed to enter supermarkets (in little towns where everybody knows everybody) because they could be infected. But Adidas, Lufthansa and VW for example, they get "their" money.

But since yesterday, criticals are getting louder and more prominent in the media. But the same media that hyped everything polticians, RKI and two virologists said. I don´t know if that is a good sign or just a simple move to maybe save the own a s s after people slowly wake up and look at numbers and measures.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I'm thinking in almost every angle it has something to do with China.

Whether we (US) are ramping up confidence for war. That either, we are using this opportunity to pad numbers to make this look worse, or we maybe you know, helped this come out in China.

There are so many reasons in my mind why we would push back against China.

Biggest in my head:
-theyre slowly gaining a larger foothold in the world economy (ie africa)
- China has been buying all the gold for years, they come out on top as saviors and then they get to play daddy on the worlds stage after bankrupting everyone
- their expansion in the sea and neighboring countries
- stealing tech and secrets
- the USs complete reliance on their manufacturing
- the debt the US has in total, not just with China

Maybe we are padding numbers for optics to save face. That we took the wrong approach here, bc face it, in America if you force us to this end for something that isn't that serious there could ppl who rise up.

It could be a test of compliance for something later.

Another... Big election year for the US. Left wants to cripple everything good going on to get their horse to win and the Right wants reelection and continue what they've been doing

I'm sure I'll think of more as soon as i hit reply.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I believe you think too small. If anybody's behind this it's a global entity. Not a single nation and for sure not a single party.
Something like "modern technocrats international"

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well whatever the endgame is we still have this winter to contend with. This is far from over as they have been saying that this is coming back at the end of the year. Listen carefully to the media’s chatter and they’ll tell you exactly what’s coming next.

I think we are being conditioned to accept even more shutdown this winter since we have currently allowed it to go as far as it has.

Winters coming...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They got tests in New York for your cats. Saw they found infected cats there on the news last night. Good use of tests the cry about not having right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join