It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW 3 how about we try to prevent it ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

"Mum Dem, look what you made me do?!?"

Okay. Calm down and have a spacecookie! You had me with clinical strikes for irony already, don't make this awkward. Who knew the future of this "arms industry of vast proportions" hinges on a few rocks in the Chinese Sea, right?

Tell me, what's so unspecific about pointing out the irony in all that?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Jay-morris

Dude if you have to tell yourself you won you didn’t win . 😎

Beside you don’t deny it

Do not deny what?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That you hate Mexicans and Irishmen cause you’re racist and xenophobic .

Not to mention Americans .

I mention that a couple times if you didn’t notice .

Remember I told you how black your soul was .

Hope that helped you out .
edit on 17-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That you hate Mexicans and Irishmen cause you’re racist and xenophobic .

Not to mention Americans .

I mention that a couple times if you didn’t notice .

Remember I told you how black your soul was .

Hope that helped you out .

Because you don't bloody listen! How many times have I posted what my stance is? How many times have I said it's the government's that are the problem and not the people of the country?

The problem is pretty clear for anyone to read. You have taken offence thst I have turned around and said I do not like your government. This is what has really made you angry.

So what do you do? You lie and say I hate the people of this country and thst country, when if you read my posts, you will know i have said nothing of the sort.

What countries have you been to outside of America? Have you been to other countries and met the people and embraased their culture?

What other countries have you been too?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No I was just laying out the games you’ve been playing for eight years as clear as day . Do you member I got in trouble about a month ago ? I have no doubt the mods are keeping an eye on me. Especially when my post account starts running up. I figured what the hell I might as well use it to my advantage . Now they know what you’ve been doing for eight years and continue to do . Lol

I never said anything about countries I said you hate Mexicans and Irishman and most of all you hate Americans .

Geeeez get things straight .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Lets hope you didn't kill your own thread with that. Can we have a frank talk about all the fear at play here? I'm not saying you are right, I am saying your emotions are real and directly correlating with the topic, which is practically derived from your thoughts.

Think about emotions as the color palette for your mindscape, which results in your picture being dark and cold while mine is everything but that. Hence the constant struggle, especially with my person, which stem from this very different perspective on things. But I'm not really after you, either. Well. Not after you personally, more after the politics of fear at play. ATS at it's finest, innit? You can thank me later, here is more.

Have at that, take a long walk, or a nap! I don't GAF. But I will need every frenemy on board to sharpen my bloody sticks. You read me?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Wow the poster that has three posts all night and they’re all taking pokes with me on my thread. My first assumption was that you’re a sock . But from what I seen the numbers don’t match .

Are you under the impression that I’m triggered or something ? Lol

But I do want to thank you it’s amazing when someone can psychoanalyze another person on the Internet by just reading a few post. You should have a radio show or something . Email Dr. Phil maybe you can get a guest spot . I’m sure he’d like to study your amazing talents .

I am humble in your presence .

But there’s one piece of advice I feel obligated to give.

Have someone check your tapwater for lead . 😆

Edit my bad I didn’t see this .

You read me?

Dude you’re completely irrelevant to me .

Have a nice day

FD

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

That's the thing with messengers, but the idea is present already. It doesn't need a psychoanalysis to make out the stench of fear, nor do we need Jung's concept of "the shadow" as an entity of the unconscious right at the core of the issue. There's this russian-chinese communist elephant in the room, ya know...the so called "SOB" you pretty much constructed the whole theory around?
Philosophy in a nutshell. It's about the structure of thoughts and I see patterns emerge. That's all. No need to be salty when a warmongering piece of trash comes right back at you, wasn't that somewhat predictable for a place like ATS? We have all kinds of people here, still... will you robots with big drama queen tears ever learn?

Have someone check your tapwater for lead

Leader by nature, comrade. Bow away?

Cheers to you, too!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I was excited when I saw your reply . I thought it would be good news. I knew it was to soon for test results on your tapwater. So naturally I thought you got your gig with Dr. Phil .

If you’re brokenhearted about it maybe you should get a puppy ?

Two things you must always do when confronting an adversary is homework and have a plan .

So I decided to go through your threats to get a better feel on you. My suspicions were confirmed almost immediately. Your not popular in the least and people laugh at your opinions . Imagine my surprise !

Especially the fact that you are a “ Toofer”. In your quest for your doctorate from YouTube university you. You finally managed to find absolute proof for all the “Toofers” on building seven. All the other engineering and studies were wrong because you found the answer !!! I’m so proud of you 😘

Of course it’s exact answer you’ve been wanting to find for years. But everyone knows that’s just a coincidence . At least it from a prestigious school ranked 151 out of 200 in the country ! I’m sure you also discovered that it’s main engineering courses are on mining. It makes sense! Cause that’s where they hide the evidence right ? The Roswell evidence is down there along with the real bullet from JFK not that fake pristine one. And it’s all safely guarded by Bigfoot !

I’m sure you pulled me off your threads to answer this before I got to your flat earth stuff .

Tell me do you subscribe to Daboob 7 so you can get real information ? ( not the fake stuff everybody else believes) How about Jade helm 15 stuff ? I need to know how the Zionist bankers repossessed the tanks please share with me !!!

I also noticed this isn’t the first time you tried to troll someone and got in over your head . You do have a Silvertongue but unfortunately it’s mounted on a pine knot head.

Please don’t take this the wrong way. I don’t hate you or anything .

But I would unplug your life support to charge my phone .

Underestimate me it’ll be fun . 😁

Edit;

Just because you’re irrelevant didn’t mean I was was going anywhere . 😘

Edit edit ;

When you’re getting madder and I’m laughing harder. Remember I tried to ignore you but you wouldn’t quit. You reap what you sow .

edit on 18-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You know there is one other option. We could get on topic and have an actual discussion. Up to you .
If you do want to you’re entitled to a return blow then were even . And the adulthood can break out on this thread . Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

No I was just laying out the games you’ve been playing for eight years as clear as day . Do you member I got in trouble about a month ago ? I have no doubt the mods are keeping an eye on me. Especially when my post account starts running up. I figured what the hell I might as well use it to my advantage . Now they know what you’ve been doing for eight years and continue to do . Lol

I never said anything about countries I said you hate Mexicans and Irishman and most of all you hate Americans .

Geeeez get things straight .

What have I been doing for 8 years? Please enlighten us all. You lost the debate, plain and simple, then you start going all silly, on on here, this is what a lot of people do. Either that, or vanish from the thread.

You said you did not mention countries, yet say I hate the people of said country. Please make your mind up? Basically, you said I hate Americans because I hate hour government. Obviously, you are the type who cannot distinquish government from the people, and this is what triggered you, and made you lie about me. You are a patriot, no doubt!

Have you left America? I would be suprises if you had. You do not seem the type to embrace different cultures and people. Me, I have been to so many other countries, I would not be able to make them all now. Why did I go go other countries? Well, that's because I love meeting people and new cultures.

I am thinking you only know, and have known one culture. Unless I an wrong of course!

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And the adulthood can break out on this thread . Lol

LOL indeed. Look, we agree on something!

Welp. Starting WW3 to prevent WW3 like adults, let see... like what... shooting ourselves in the foot through our drivers license or how does this work?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

what have I been doing for eight years ?

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don’t see how recognizing Taiwan will actually start World War III. China will be pissed without a doubt. They’re not in a position to sanction us or take any economic action though.

I don’t see any threat that they could make including moving on Taiwan because they can’t for the reasons I stated earlier .

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

what have I been doing for eight years ?

Seriously, what are trying to prove here? That I have held this stance for 8 years? lol

One thing is for sure, you do not like losing a debate.

Give it a rest! Grow up! You lost the debate, so deal with it.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

lololol Well done! You have just everyone what you are like when you lose a debate! lolololol

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Seriously? How sad are you? Not only did you spend a day looking into my history and replying to my posts only to prove my point, but you are also editing photos with text on them lolololololol

This just gets better and better lol

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
🙊

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join