It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW 3 how about we try to prevent it ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Namehere ate your lunch .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Fallingdown

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Post after post your position is clear you hate America . Fine I understand it is your prerogative quit crying and offer some solutions child .

Where have I said I hate America? Are you saying if I do not like your government, then that means I hate America, that means I must hate America, China, UK etc

Stop bring silly and take your patriotic blinkers off, and actually read what I am saying!

There’s your argument...er,,,,,, I mean lie .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
you and so many others in the west won't notice the truth until it's too late will you? so many are too defenseless and open to attack, just letting the dragon slowly devour us all even with all the warnings, despite all the signs that align with those warnings.

China is far more cunning than any Western nation and ignoring that truth will be our demise. we might be warmongers but better the warmonger than the deceiver, at least you can see what we're doing to you.

Absolute rubbish! China is the oldest living civalization in the world. Why would they risk everything for a war? It would be suicidal, and makes no sense. But what is obvious, it the West is itching for it, that much is obvious.

Over the last 3 decades, who has been the aggressors? What countries has Bern involved in invasions that led to the deaths of thousands of innocent people? Certainly not China!

To justify this hunger for war, Taiwan is brought up. There is no way China invades Taiwan. Why the hell would China risk world war 3, a war the know they cannot win. It's suicidal! And it's also a load of rubbish!

He’s destroying you would logic why don’t you give up ?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: ArchangelOger

I'm not saying to go in and kill millions, we (and the rest of the world) go in (air strikes mainly and cripple them and remove those communist leaders and THEN set the people there free (looks at what happened in Hong Kong). Some deaths would happen but in the end this world would come out a better place.

Are you bloody serious? How bloody conditioned are you!? You think all it would take is a couple of air strikes? It would be world war 3, simple as that!

And to free the people? Just like the people of Iraq and Libya was freed! You think the West did that out of the goodness of their heart? They do not give a crap about the people of the countries they are invading! They do not give a crap about their own people, so why would they give a crap about the people of another nation. These invasions always have an agenda. Something thst benafits the government.

But you are a prime example of what I am trying to get across.

Oh for three are you a masochist ?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

That is the same cop out I’ve heard for the last 19 years. You know damn good and well what I meant then took my words out of context in order to make a reply it’s probably been repeated on this forum 10,000 times.

You’re using a evocation fallacy of the same type that happened to me on the Trump balloon thread

Cop out? How can I make my stance clearer for you? It's like I am talking to a brick wall!

The US actions in the Iraq war were barbaric we killed hundreds of thousands of people we didn’t need to . ( If You’re still following the same pattern that is based in hatred for the American government senators or whoever the hell you want to pick you’re going to counter me and say millions)

Yes, it was horrible, and it was disgusting, and my own government was involved in that invasion! What, did you think I am going to say something like " Yeah, but the American government was worse" Have you actually read what a am saying here, or have you just turned it into a "I hate America" rant?

Now tell me what you think about what the British did in India?

You are proving my point without bloody realising it! The UK has been brutal in the past. Not just India! You can add a dozen more countries to that!

We're you expecting me to stick up for my own country or something? To turn a blind eye?

Have some specifics to prove you don’t have tunnel vision for the American government .

Seriously! Just stop now!

If you won’t or can’t reply. Don’t bother me anymore because you’re not being honest instead you’re setting up the appeal to pity fallacy .

Oh, I will reply! It's obvious you are not really reading my posts!

The only reason this reply is so blunt is because you’re irritating the hell out of me . But keep in mind I’ve edited out many comments to try and be civil .

Your turn

India

Oh dear! You do not come out of this looking good. Please tell me where I said only the American government have done horrible things. Please tell me where I stated I hate America.

You have completly proved my point with the This reply.

Knowingly using a equivocation fallacy. Intellectually dishonest aka lie and a tactic you’ve used for at least eight years .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Are you being serious? You spent most prob all day going through my past posts, only to basically prove that my stance has not changed. Yes I have spoken about this in other threads. Do what? We are on a forum, and this is what we tend to do on forums.

You said I hated America.
Why did you say that? Because I do not like your government. I hate the Chinese Government. Does that mean I have to hate China too?

I am sorry you had to go through all my posts, only to prove absolutly nothing.

You should get that tattooed on your forehead .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is just too funny. With all your obsession with me today, and the hours you have spent with replying to me, all you have done is quote my posts on here, and on other threads, that actually back up what I am saying lololol This is just too funny!

Please carry on wasting you life replying to my posts!

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree it’s been a blast.

I’ve had a big old smile on my face all day . I usually challenge people like you to another site where we can really go at it.

But everybody knows better . 🙁

Can you at least be a little creative in your next reply ?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I agree it’s been a blast.

I’ve had a big old smile on my face all day . I usually challenge people like you to another site where we can really go at it.

But everybody knows better . 🙁

Can you at least be a little creative in your next reply ?

Creative? You mean lie and go through your history and bring up stuff that is irrelevant lol

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You hate Americans .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Damn double post I might as well use it .

You invite people to go through your history.

You don’t want me to do it because I’m an American and you hate Americans. That’s xenophobic !
edit on 17-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You hate Americans .

Please explain to me how I hate America? Are you saying your governments and the American people are the same thing? How can I hate people I do not even know.

So out of all your ramblings. All your hours spent on me, it comes down to this! I hate Americans! Let me ask you something. Can you distinguish a government from the people?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You hate Mexicans too it’s obvious you’re xenophobic .

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You hate Mexicans too it’s obvious you’re xenophobic .

lol So you spent all day replying to me, and the best you can do after all that is say I hate Americans lololol

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do you hate Mexicans too racist .

And the Irish

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It's a good thing you learned to respectfully disagree with people on the ironic thought, to have the orange SOB start WW3 in order to prevent it.

Wait. What?

This is so good on so many levels! Straight up Ironyrush material if we could learn to mine it. And I think I think we can! Nice, something to look forward to for every robot involved. Aint that something?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Are you talking about the guy that wants to bring the troops out everywhere but the Democrats won’t let him ?

And stand in line to if you’re not gonna be on topic.

Or be specific .

I expect some cross talk pretty soon and back Patting.

Carry-on

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you hate Mexicans too racist .

And the Irish

So, you lose the debate, and now you turn childish lol

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dude if you have to tell yourself you won you didn’t win . 😎

Beside you don’t deny it

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Who is this "WE" you speak of?
"We", can't even prevent our own "alphabet agencies" (public servants) in the U.S.A. from violating the C.O.T.U.S. (The Law)! They go out of their way, to commit treason, to do so. So much so, that our left leaning "party" believes they have "educated" enough idiots to be "educated" enough "To Fix Bayonet"!..

WW3 will be created way above our heads, and level.
OP, I don't know what country you come from. But I hope you served it, and well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join