It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW 3 how about we try to prevent it ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Why do people turn a blind eye when it comes to the horrors their own country has done? Mainly this is due to blind patrioism inserted into every person from all countries. This is the problem, and this is the reason governments do terrible things, and pretty much get away with it.
a reply to: Jay-morris

So maybe we should all be of one race...Human...and one country...Earth.

Then maybe we can concentrate on Building, instead of Destroying. Seems to be our leading export for some time.
edit on 15-4-2020 by ErEhWoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To really prevent WW3, you need to convince the willing parties not to engage.
There are many ways to do this, but I don't know what they are.
1. China can be threatened with an independent Tibet.
2. Russia can be threatened with an independent Siberia.
The threats must be real and plausible. Include soveign currency, maps, multi step plans etc.
HIroshima and Nagasaki are the only reasons we have not had WW3 yet. Everyone is too scared to fight with the USA.
So, basically you have to be able to provide a greater violence.
Even threaten to bomb the queen of england and every nuclear power plant in the world, every water plant, every dam, etc etc. Threaten to use chemical and biological weapons on Africa and Europe and Moscow and Hong Kong and Beijing...Threaten to bomb the subway systems and trains, and gas refineries...
Down their communications!
There will be no WW3.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: edited

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added more to it.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added more

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Yes I’m familiar with that. I don’t think there’s a person on any conspiracy site that hasn’t heard it over and over and over while discussing all aspects .

The UK was there for every bit of it.

Pick up the dog crap in your own yard before you fling it in mine .

The normal reply is US did far more . Well if people are dying and you’re counting them on your fingers to see who the bad guys is. You have no room lecturing me .

Do you want to talk about the Bush wars in Africa ?

About the subjugation of the subcontinent ?

Maybe the borer wars and the concentration camps .

Maybe we can talk about when you guys were running opium to China .

All countries make Grevious mistakes get over it .

Somehow the main point of my OP got past the last three responses .

Appeasement

it’s somewhere in the middle you guys should take a look at it .

Obviously you did not understand what I wrote! I specifically mentioned my country and the crap they have done!

My point is most people turn a blind eye to their own governments horrors, as if it's ok because it's your country. But when another country does it, especially one that is not classed as Allies, then they are evil and need to be stopped.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
you and so many others in the west won't notice the truth until it's too late will you? so many are too defenseless and open to attack, just letting the dragon slowly devour us all even with all the warnings, despite all the signs that align with those warnings.

China is far more cunning than any Western nation and ignoring that truth will be our demise. we might be warmongers but better the warmonger than the deceiver, at least you can see what we're doing to you.

Absolute rubbish! China is the oldest living civalization in the world. Why would they risk everything for a war? It would be suicidal, and makes no sense. But what is obvious, it the West is itching for it, that much is obvious.

Over the last 3 decades, who has been the aggressors? What countries has Bern involved in invasions that led to the deaths of thousands of innocent people? Certainly not China!

To justify this hunger for war, Taiwan is brought up. There is no way China invades Taiwan. Why the hell would China risk world war 3, a war the know they cannot win. It's suicidal! And it's also a load of rubbish!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I'm not saying to go in and kill millions, we (and the rest of the world) go in (air strikes mainly and cripple them and remove those communist leaders and THEN set the people there free (looks at what happened in Hong Kong). Some deaths would happen but in the end this world would come out a better place.

Are you bloody serious? How bloody conditioned are you!? You think all it would take is a couple of air strikes? It would be world war 3, simple as that!

And to free the people? Just like the people of Iraq and Libya was freed! You think the West did that out of the goodness of their heart? They do not give a crap about the people of the countries they are invading! They do not give a crap about their own people, so why would they give a crap about the people of another nation. These invasions always have an agenda. Something thst benafits the government.

But you are a prime example of what I am trying to get across.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FallingdownWW 3 has already started,when the big leaders decided to trade in something other then petro dollar,USA scammed China,now they are going to want their land and things they bought,and as we speak we are trying to overthrow Venenzuela,we could be nuked by our own country anyday now,blame it on China,Iran,be wary

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
War with China will go nuclear fast. That means radioactive clouds spreading across the planet. It means nothing less than armageddon. No one wins a thermo nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Why does everybody keep saying that ?

I was more building off the point I made about bannon wanting military intervention.
The more people talk about not going to war the better, it should not be normalized to beat the drums of war.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I was thinking about my reply last night and hoped you didn’t take it the wrong way. Asking if anyone read the title was a joke made out of exasperation .

I don’t take any of OP lightly. I fully believe it’s a pressure cooker in Southeast Asia and only a matter of time before war does break out .

A firm hand beats a limp wrist and China does need to be taken down a notch mentally . They I have laid their game out in the hundred year plan. Hitler had the thousand year Reich .

I’m sure you’re familiar with neville Chamberlain . The discussion I’m having with almost everyone on this thread played out in the 1930s .

Neville Chamberlain gave up the Rhineland and Czechoslovakia just like we’d be doing the spratly and Diaoyu Islands .

It didn’t appease Hitler and it won’t appease Xi now. You know the saying “give them an inch they take a mile” .

People refuse to learn from history they always think they know best . There’s 80 million people that wish Neville Chamberlain would’ve had a different plan .

They still can’t take us on now despite the bluster and they know it . Recognizing Taiwan isn’t beating the drums of war declaring war over it is and that would be a losing game for them everywhere but their homeland .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Post after post your position is clear you hate America . Fine I understand it is your prerogative quit crying and offer some solutions child .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I was thinking about my reply last night and hoped you didn’t take it the wrong way. Asking if anyone read the title was a joke made out of exasperation .

I don’t take any of OP lightly. I fully believe it’s a pressure cooker in Southeast Asia and only a matter of time before war does break out .

A firm hand beats a limp wrist and China does need to be taken down a notch mentally . They I have laid their game out in the hundred year plan. Hitler had the thousand year Reich .

I’m sure you’re familiar with neville Chamberlain . The discussion I’m having with almost everyone on this thread played out in the 1930s .

Neville Chamberlain gave up the Rhineland and Czechoslovakia just like we’d be doing the spratly and Diaoyu Islands .

It didn’t appease Hitler and it won’t appease Xi now. You know the saying “give them an inch they take a mile” .

People refuse to learn from history they always think they know best . There’s 80 million people that wish Neville Chamberlain would’ve had a different plan .

They still can’t take us on now despite the bluster and they know it . Recognizing Taiwan isn’t beating the drums of war declaring war over it is and that would be a losing game for them everywhere but their homeland .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Japan hates China,

Yes, they were quite lovely to China during WWII, Japan in this context can simply f!@# off!

Other than that, I agree about China.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Edit

I’m holding this one back
edit on 16-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

WW2 was the last war the US entered with the actual intention of winning and getting out. Korea and Vietnam were proxy wars with the goal being to drag them out as long as possible to produce a resource draw on the USSR, the wars since Vietnam were just to feed lobbyist military contractors and were again drawn out as long as possible. I am of the position that the US, if we entered a world war with the solitary goal of winning that war quickly and decisively, would see a similar growth period as we say in the decades immediately following the Japanese surrendering.

Also, per your Asian culture comment, we solved that Rubix Cube in Japan. Not only did we break them, we turned them into an American asset that has spent the last 70 years largely infatuated with America and Americans culture while providing this country with inexpensive tech advantages. The Asian cultures respect strength and superiority... demonstrate your country's superiority against them and they will fall in line behind you.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Post after post your position is clear you hate America . Fine I understand it is your prerogative quit crying and offer some solutions child .

Where have I said I hate America? Are you saying if I do not like your government, then that means I hate America, that means I must hate America, China, UK etc

Stop bring silly and take your patriotic blinkers off, and actually read what I am saying!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

a reply to: burdman30ott6

World War II was the last war we got dragged into kicking and screaming . Americans make a lot of sacrifices on the homefront too .

Korea became a territory of Japan and was annexed in the first decade of the 20th century . It was the rule by an iron hand until the end of World War II . The Korean people were enslaved by the Japanese and kidnapped as a workforce during World War II. The 38th parallel was decided upon a 1945 in the same fashion that Europe was divided into one spear of influence/protection versus another .

Elections were held in a president was *elected in *President of South Korea .( I forget who ) Kim Il-sung was *appointed *Leader North Korea . There is a huuuuuge difference between those 4 words.

When North Korea crossed the 38th parallel and invaded. We were obligated to come to their defense in the same fashion we would’ve been obligated to come to Western Europe’s defense if the Soviets had invaded . Most people don’t have a full understanding of “the forgotten war “.

In my opinion it was the last justifiable action the US entered into .

Vietnam was a cluster #. It was screwed up before World War II and we screwed it up worse. France should’ve been kicked to the curb at the end of World War II and we should’ve backed Ho Chi Minh when he asked. Before he turned to the Soviets and Red China . We should’ve done exactly what I’m asking everyone to do now and confront the Soviets and Red China.

No one was able to take us on globally is that point either . I agree the politicians and industrialist needed a war their good for profit. But once again when people talk about Vietnam they don’t understand the full story. China was a bigger threat to Vietnam at the end of World War II. Personally I don’t think they were much of a threat either the Vietnamese people have defended their country successfully in every conflict since the Mongols. But they still drove them out in the same manner they drove out france and the US.

Just like the Canadians the Vietnamese people don’t want to fight but when they do they produced some of the smartest bravest fighters of the 20th century. Basically when they have to they’re all in.

If US entered a global war now and fought by World War II standards. It wouldn’t last very long and if we applied those standards to the asymmetric warfare. That wouldn’t last long either. The problem is we can’t . Outside of self-defense our war fighters have to get permission. Sometimes the permission has to comr from the basement of the White House.

The wars from Vietnam border on criminal . In Vietnam McNamar should’ve gone to prison. After Vietnam forward plenty of people should’ve gone to prison. I can’t lay the blame on any president because they acted on advice given to them.

Someone schooled me early on a forum about the “Chinese” not Asian culture. they are two different things you can’t think of Asia as a whole. Social standing is what it’s all about. I came in to the discussion as a typical no it all American I thought I knew everything about face and came to find out I learned it at the movies. I was humiliated in the conversation and it reminded me of this simple statement.

“Good judgment comes from experience. And experience? Well, that comes from poor judgment”.

American culture has one other aspect for the power brokers. “Backstabbing” you get close to someone then strike when you can.
because that was the plan all along. Get close is what the Chinese did originally.

Remaining on top can be just as productive as hard work. If you’re not the lead dog the scenery never changes. I can use this moment in time as an example. In the last 10 or 20 years the US has lost billions if not trillions of the economy. Just the way Trump has said. Currency manipulation, unfair trade practices ( Tariffs) intellectual property theft, patten violations and trademark infringement.

Wars do help the economy sometimes greatly sometimes not so greatly. But if you’re doing good and have more funds in the piggy bank. When you catch someone putting their hand in it. You don’t ignore it you cut it off.

To sum my opinion up. China is getting too big for their britches and need to be taken down a notch for everyone on the planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is the same cop out I’ve heard for the last 19 years. You know damn good and well what I meant then took my words out of context in order to make a reply that’s probably been repeated on this forum 10,000 times.

You’re using a evocation fallacy of the same type that happened to me on the Trump balloon thread . That’s never going to happen to me here again .

I’m going to make my position as clear as I can because I’m getting tired of discussing the exact same thing I’ve discussed with the exact same words and tactics for 20 years .

The US actions in the Iraq war were barbaric we killed hundreds of thousands of people we didn’t need to . People should go to jail . ( If You’re still following the same pattern that is based in hatred for the American government senators or whoever the hell you want to pick. You're going to counter me and say millions)

Now in this thread you’ve repeatedly ask why people turn a blind eye to atrocities their governments committed . Without answering this question .

Tell me what you think about what the British did in India?

Have some specifics to prove you don’t have tunnel vision for the American government .

If you won’t or can’t reply. Don’t bother me anymore because you’re not being honest instead you’re setting up the appeal to pity fallacy .

I’m being blunt because I’m irritated .

So let’s alleviate that problem and hold you to your own position .

Your turn

India

Edit;

Another regular tactic in this discussion is. India was a long time ago like it doesn’t matter .

Go

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

That is the same cop out I’ve heard for the last 19 years. You know damn good and well what I meant then took my words out of context in order to make a reply it’s probably been repeated on this forum 10,000 times.

You’re using a evocation fallacy of the same type that happened to me on the Trump balloon thread

Cop out? How can I make my stance clearer for you? It's like I am talking to a brick wall!

The US actions in the Iraq war were barbaric we killed hundreds of thousands of people we didn’t need to . ( If You’re still following the same pattern that is based in hatred for the American government senators or whoever the hell you want to pick you’re going to counter me and say millions)

Yes, it was horrible, and it was disgusting, and my own government was involved in that invasion! What, did you think I am going to say something like " Yeah, but the American government was worse" Have you actually read what a am saying here, or have you just turned it into a "I hate America" rant?

Now tell me what you think about what the British did in India?

You are proving my point without bloody realising it! The UK has been brutal in the past. Not just India! You can add a dozen more countries to that!

We're you expecting me to stick up for my own country or something? To turn a blind eye?

Have some specifics to prove you don’t have tunnel vision for the American government .

Seriously! Just stop now!

If you won’t or can’t reply. Don’t bother me anymore because you’re not being honest instead you’re setting up the appeal to pity fallacy .

Oh, I will reply! It's obvious you are not really reading my posts!

The only reason this reply is so blunt is because you’re irritating the hell out of me . But keep in mind I’ve edited out many comments to try and be civil .

Your turn

India

Oh dear! You do not come out of this looking good. Please tell me where I said only the American government have done horrible things. Please tell me where I stated I hate America.

You have completly proved my point with the This reply.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Fine we’re in agreement they were brutal and Neither should have happened .

Are we done now ?

you’ve probably bought into the depleted uranium myth also? Do you want to talk about that at least it’s not generalized . Tell me what you know .

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Fine we’re in agreement they were brutal and Neither should have happened .

Are we done now ?

you’ve probably bought into the depleted uranium myth also? Do you want to talk about that at least it’s not generalized . Tell me what you know .

What are you talking about lol. What are you trying to turn this in too. You were wrong about my posts, you were saying I hated America, which I do not, and you are wrong about this too!

Most people, no matter what country they are from, will always think the countries governments are worse than theirs. It's what humans do. Why do they do that? Because most people have been brainwashed from a young age to think that way. It's what leads to tribal warfare, and one of the main reasons that these governments get away with so much.

You add together the government's around the world. They make up a small percentage of the population, yet they control most of the population. And no matter what you think, everyday people like me and you are expendable. We are nothing to them. They do not give a crap about you or your family , yet, a lot of people will blindly invade any country they are told to invade. Does not matter if thousands of innocent people die.

My point is clear, and always has been. I have heard people say, as an example, that they have nothing against the Chinese people, yet, they will say we should invade China, we should cripple China, cut off all business with China. Who will suffer? The Chinese leader? The party? Of course not, it will be the normal everyday people. They are always the ones that lose.

But we never learn! We keep on doing it and doing it, and it will get to the point that we will elianate ourselves. All for what? This small percentage of people who brainwash, condition and manipalate us?

You look at this board alone. The talk of wars, and we do not batter an eyelid! Why? Because that's the way we have been programmed.

I don't like to see any good people suffer. Be it chinese, American, French, Indian, whatever. This is not about countries.
edit on 16-4-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join