It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should Joe Biden pick as his Vice Presidential running mate?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Sookiechacha
If he doesn't pick a minority women then he's an idiot.

Which minority female would Americans accept as their President? That's a VERY important consideration, since Joe Biden said he might not make it for 4 years.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

(post by HelloboysImbackguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
a reply to: carewemust

I think his presidential run is absurd
(Snipped)

Very absurd! He will pick Hillary and then drop out....

Lolz🤪
edit on Thu Apr 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by HelloboysImbackguy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hit the wrong button
edit on Thu Apr 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope the actions of ATS moderators in this thread today will cause each of us think more in depth about WHERE to place a new political thread, going forward. Especially if its about Joe Biden's candidacy.

I would hope that posters would check what forum they're in before posting. Too bad people are so used to slinging mud they're lost outside of the Mud Pit. It used to be that we could have civil discussions here.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Doesn't matter...He could pick a can of tuna fish and most of would still vote for him...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
baring in mind anything can happen, almost, in the next 8 months what happens if Joe becomes unfit to even Run?

Sick,
corruption,
Scandal etc

Who would the Dems put up? Bernie, Hillary, M Obama..

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I seem to remember a rumour that James Clyburn would be in charge of coming up with the short list of VP prospects for the Biden campaign in exchange for Clyburn's endorsement in South Carolina. That endorsement propelled Biden to the majority win in South Carolina and added lots of momentum going into super Tuesday. Remember before Clyburn's endorsement the Biden campaign was struggling and seemed to be over if he couldn't win the majority in South Carolina.

It's conceivable that Biden's only stipulation to Clyburn was he wanted a woman and Clyburn wanted a minority. That may explain why Biden seems like he has no idea who his VP could be other than it's a woman and a minority. Because he isn't picking his running mate. We should be asking who is James Clyburn picking for Joe.
link

edit on 10-4-2020 by Meniscus because: Added link

(post by M5xaz removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Scepticaldem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: carewemust
I hope the actions of ATS moderators in this thread today will cause each of us think more in depth about WHERE to place a new political thread, going forward. Especially if its about Joe Biden's candidacy.

I would hope that posters would check what forum they're in before posting. Too bad people are so used to slinging mud they're lost outside of the Mud Pit. It used to be that we could have civil discussions here.

Biden and his son were involved with pay for play in the Ukraine.

Hunter doesnt pay child support for the kid he had with a stripper 4 months ago and is using covid as an excuse to not look into his finances until AFTER the election....

Hillary 2020!

Please dont remove my post Donttreadonme....

Lolz🤪

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK, I'm going answer the OP again...

Biden should pick Tulsi Gabbard for VP.

It has the potential to make Hillary upset.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

What is people's obsession with hillary still? She's not even running? Qanon and other people have been saying she is going to be locked up any day but still nothing has happened.

Is she the boogeyman or something?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
Doesn't matter...He could pick a can of tuna fish and most of would still vote for him...

Yea .. presidential votes are a joke. We always get a choice between bad and worse.

Maybe once the boomers die we can get some interesting candidates, but that's just being hopeful. Right now we got the "grab um by the pussy" and "dog-faced lying pony soldier" guys. One guy who doesn't read and the other who looks confused half the time.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: M5xaz

What is people's obsession with hillary still? She's not even running? Qanon and other people have been saying she is going to be locked up any day but still nothing has happened.

Is she the boogeyman or something?

RElAX !!!!

Hillary is just too easy a target for COMEDY !!

( besides, we know damn well Hillary is too weak and lazy this time around to actually campaign, and with Biden, she expects a coronation at a brokered convention...)
edit on 10-4-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I lost 500 point for agreeing with you... You are very bad influence I guess...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join