It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should Joe Biden pick as his Vice Presidential running mate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the prospective Democratic nominee, now that Bernie Sanders is out. My question to you ATS, is who should Biden choose as his running mate? He's pretty much said that he will pick a woman, probably a minority.

Personally, I want to see Trump defeated in November. Some people like me think he should choose Kamala Harris. I don't. I don't think she has the public profile or cred to boost the Biden ticket. I like Elizabeth Warren, and some of Bernie's people might vote for that ticket. But, I think Warren would better serve her constituents by staying in Congress, or perhaps taking Betsy DeVos' seat as Secretary of Education, should he win.

A lot of people think he should choose Stacey Abrams. I think a lot of minorities would vote for that ticket, but I think Stacey Abrams is a little too controversial, too much of an under dog. I think Biden needs a Democrat conservative as his running mate, a person who can relate to minorities and the disenfranchised, but who is also politically savvy. That's why I think Biden should pick Susan Rice.

Now, my question to you, ATS, is who do you think Biden should choose as his running mate? You might choose someone who doesn't fit Biden's minority female profile. You may choose someone who you think would be good for America, regardless of your feelings for Biden, or you might pick someone that you think is good for Trump's reelection. So, in your response, let us know if you're choosing a person that you think would be good for Biden/America, should Biden win , or good for Trump's reelection. Remember tho, whoever you pick, that ticket just might win and surprise everyone, just like Trump did in 2016. So keep that in mind when you choose a running mate for Biden, that would benefit Trump, because that ticket that just might win.

edit on 9-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

Reminder.....This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

edit on Thu Apr 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Good for America, should Biden win?
Good for Trump's reelection?
Good for Biden's election.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Jill Biden

He can’t get dressed without her
edit on 9-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
To give balance and bring some much needed common sense it has to be either Augustus Masonicus or DB Cowboy.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Can't happen. But why would she be your choice?

Good for America, should Biden win?

link   
Biden picking Susan Rice would prove later to be spontaneous ☢

link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Go to the 40 second mark and watch Joe Biden’s hopes and dreams fade to zero

m.facebook.com...

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Good for America, should Biden win?

Good for a laugh!

In all honesty, would really like to see these authoritarian idiots give their solutions to the current crisis.

link   
Tulsi Gabbard. balance and a more centrist approach.

('WHOM' should he pick, not 'who')
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Biden needs someone with more gravitas and intellect. Therefore, he needs to pick an expired can of chicken noodle soup. I was leaning toward cream of mushroom, but I thought it would likely be too mushy on those sensitive progressive issues. And just to make sure that they shore up their base, the DNC needs to make sure it's Progresso chicken noodle soup.

Although, now that I think about it, they need to lower the age factor of their ticket some to grab the youth, so maybe Ruth Bader Ginsberg?
edit on 9-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
To give balance and bring some much needed common sense it has to be either Augustus Masonicus or DB Cowboy.

Good for America, should Biden win! I choose Augustus Masonicus! He's politically savvy and not as much of a crank as DB Cowboy

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Credit burdman for the pic.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ivanka Trump

Good for Trump's re-election.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Tulsi Gabbard. balance and a more centrist approach.

Fair enough!

('WHOM' should he pick, not 'who')

Thanks. I'll take your grammar correction and let my mistake stand for posterity, rather than edit.

link   

There are so many options. Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Sleeping Beauty, a female reptilian (I know DB already said Hillary), and so many more.

When your whole campaign and chance of winning are imaginary it opens so many options for VP picks.

link   
John C. Morris

wuphysicians.wustl.edu...

+2 more 
link   
It really doesn’t matter as long as her hair smells nice.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The real problem is that Biden is not a serious candidate.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

When your whole campaign and chance of winning are imaginary it opens so many options for VP picks.

That's what they said about Trump this time 4 years ago. There is still going to be an election. 50/50 chance of either side winning, right now.

edit on 9-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join