It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Q3924

twitter.com...
edit on 9-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Q's track record is perfect when he makes an announcement about something being very imminent.

I don't know if you can say perfect. What would you call 11.3- Podesta Indictment and 11.6- Huma Indictment? What about in post 67, how he said there is a short delay in diverting John Podesta's plane(forced down).

Not trying to knock Q. His drops have become gospel-like to many. Just curious about your thoughts on those initial dates coming and going or do you think they are future markers? Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why Didn’t Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Children?

This admission came from the Gates family’s personal physician in Seattle, who was speaking behind closed doors with other doctors at a symposium last year (someone at the conference leaked the conversation, so the doctor himself technically did not violate doctor-patient confidentiality rules).

The doctor reportedly told his colleagues, “I don’t know if he (Gates) had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children.”

In 2014, the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association became suspicious of the vaccines they were receiving from Gates and company and sent multiple batches to be tested. Researchers discovered that the vaccines that were being administered to 2.3 million African girls were full of HCG, an antigen that causes miscarriages and sterilization.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

originally posted by: carewemust

Q's track record is perfect when he makes an announcement about something being very imminent.

I don't know if you can say perfect. What would you call 11.3- Podesta Indictment and 11.6- Huma Indictment? What about in post 67, how he said there is a short delay in diverting John Podesta's plane(forced down).

Not trying to knock Q. His drops have become gospel-like to many. Just curious about your thoughts on those initial dates coming and going or do you think they are future markers? Cheers.

Assumptions the decodes are correct. The 11.3 points to a lot of things, which one when is the decode process.

Because we may think, think, that 4-10-2020 is a decode bonanza it could be a red herring, disinfo, misinfo, or legit but the decode is off.

The trolls will then say "blah blah blah how come...", but not once has Q said "all decodes are legit and all narratives are exactly what any one particular anon asserts."

Q has said Future Proves Past, with countless examples of this, including direct date decodes, it's pretty obvious at this point the "future prediction" decodes are loaded with ambiguity, confusion, misdirection etc. on purpose.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
USArmy

the[y]

Tip Of The Spear

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
All the people in that photo with Dr. Fauci have been identified

Also:

A month before 2016 election, NIH's Dr. Anthony Fauci & his Hillary-donating Democrat wife Christine Grady attended a DC party co-hosted by Hunter Biden's ex-wife + other anti-Trump Dem activists, inclg Obama aides Valerie Jarrett & Jeh Johnson

pic

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, you are stating the obvious, which, we actually agree upon. I was questioning CWM statement that "Q is perfect" regarding dates. Go back and re-read our exchange if you desire to chime in on it.

Saying Q is perfect when we all know disinfo is necessary is careless. That's getting into dangerous territory.

Example: some one new finds this thread, doesn't know much about The GA. They see that comment regarding Q is perfect. Then, say nothing happens in these next few days. This newcomer will distrust the plan, think it's a larp, and instead of helping propagate the movement, it will detract from helping it grow. But I shouldnt have to explain this to you since it's painfully obvious.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Q3925

Apr 9 2020 14:21:27 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Do people really believe the biggest scandal in modern US history will go unpunished [Scot-Free]?
Backchannels are important.
Patriots stand at the ready [shills whine].
Q

Q3926

Apr 9 2020 14:35:57 (EST) NEW
www.breitbart.com...📁
THE TRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.
Q

edit on 9-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: more Q

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember Theranos? CEO Hybrid vampire fraudster (fake demonic male voice) Elizabeth Holmes.
Theranos was dismantled. The company no longer exists. The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, who started Theranos when she was 19 and will now stand trial over 'massive fraud' in August 2020.

Yo, Holmes, what If I told you they had a production line...

...for like, people...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hopefully even the most deluded are going to wake up to the tail wagging the dog soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

11.3 is a marker, imo, not a date. Q verifies this in a later post by saying, "once 11.3 marker is reached." I don't wish to engage in debate other than to say you're assigning Q predictions he didn't make. You're constructing a strawman argument.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The "Human Farming" cannibal Facebook that Q linked has been taken down..
before they went down they mockingly thanked Q for the free publicity

Twitter
edit on 9-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lol.
The "free publicity" that linked them directly to the Anthony Weiner laptop.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Remember Theranos? CEO Hybrid vampire fraudster (fake demonic male voice) Elizabeth Holmes.
Theranos was dismantled. The company no longer exists. The rise and fall of Elizabeth Holmes, who started Theranos when she was 19 and will now stand trial over 'massive fraud' in August 2020.

Yo, Holmes, what If I told you they had a production line...

...for like, people...

I think they have like, a “pile” that they pull from when they need people to play roles like this. Somehow they groom them from a very early age to have the personality and worldview necessary for the mission, and they keep them tucked away until suddenly BOOM... they’re needed and activated.

Is everyone in this thread low key psychics?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is a short video (2 minutes) of Doctor Ron Paul giving his thoughts on coronavirus. It's worth a view. He is saying that Fauci should be fired and if the Government won't do it the people need to. I like Ron Paul.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 9-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Boris made it. Praise Allah.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Lol.
The "free publicity" that linked them directly to the Anthony Weiner laptop.

I wish someone would have been able to figure out who was running that page before they took it down.the admin was pretty active

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Boomgiggle, interestingly, the tweet in Q3925 has appeared before in Q3740 which states FISA = START which ties to FISA INDICTMENTS = START from Q3921:

Q3740:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 05fbcd No.7592211 📁
Dec 22 2019 18:09:09 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Something BIG is coming.
twitter.com...📁
Do people really think this can happen with no consequences?
FISA = START
NOBODY is above the law [not anymore].
Q

Q3921

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0f75ee No.8735398 📁
Apr 9 2020 13:37:17 (EST) NEW
FISA INDICTMENTS = START
Q

Q3925

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 110248 No.8736051 📁
Apr 9 2020 14:21:27 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Do people really believe the biggest scandal in modern US history will go unpunished [Scot-Free]?
Backchannels are important.
Patriots stand at the ready [shills whine].
Q

Also - note the miss-spelling of Scott Free in Q3925? Scott free appears in Q2543, Q2565, Q2567
edit on 9-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join