It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, regarding FISA start, this just came across the wire.

Barr is ramping up the rhetoric about Crossfire Hurricane. He is now saying that they had no basis for their investigation and is concerned about a "pattern of events" afterwards that were meant to sabotage the presidency.

“I think what happened to him [Trump] was one of the greatest travesties in American history, and without any basis they started this investigation of his campaign, and even more concerning, actually is what happened after the campaign, a whole pattern of events while he was president to sabotage the presidency,” said Barr.

Sauce

This is a BOOM on the heels of that Qdrop.

edit on 9-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hiding in plain sight while creating controlled opposition.

The original Cannibal Club of 19th century London

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is everyone in this thread low key psychics?

Or something else entirely...

...😆

ETA: And AS(s) said I was a diety, and you cant take that away from me. Nope.

😂

edit on 9-4-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Rig for Red? Red Friday this friday? I think tomorrow is going to be YUGE

twitter.com...
edit on 9-4-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Under 1% is the goal for re-opening the economy, afaik.

It almost seem like this thread is a touchstone, one of many, that cues the upper levels to know about public sentiment, and were we are in terms of comprehending The Plan.

When things go (back) to the new normal, the public will be outraged about The Truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Okay okay. I will change the word "perfect" to more accurate than anyone else.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah. I guess just reading those words together... FISA Indictments = Start, it helps better shape the beginning in my mind.

I didn't know what to think with just Fisa= Start other than it pertains to Spygate.

Let's hope Mr. Durham unseals those indictments soon. Once this does kick off, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. Lol

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

People are already wondering how the projections for this virus and the United States could have been so horribly wrong. It's almost as if the same groups in charge of the presidential election polls are in charge of the virus predictions.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What are they gearing up for?? In terms of 'health care facilities' this seems much bigger than COVID-19.

Much more at Defense Gov

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now, I feel like an A**hole for saying what I said. I didn't mean to come off like that. Epecially over semantics. Sorry about that bud. I guess I was a little cranky myself earlier. Lol Cheers!

edit on 9-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous
Rig for Red? Red Friday this friday? I think tomorrow is going to be YUGE

twitter.com...

Q Post Number 3922 has William Barr pointing out that President Trump was, and maybe still is, the target of an organized coup attempt.

That is stunning, and he would not come out of the doj to get give an interview, and say that, unless action was imminent, IMO.
edit on 4/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

That's okay. I have said the same thing about certain Q predictions in the past, but they were so far out in left field, they were hard to believe anyway. Such as Hillary Clinton's arrest by a certain date.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I got a Google alert around noon. Someone we know and hate, a VERY bad person died. In the comment section of his obituary I sung the praises of Covid-19. Was that wrong?
edit on 9-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: I feel like a new person.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I got a Google alert around noon. Someone we know and hate, a VERY bad person died. In the comment section of his obituary I sung the praises of Covid-19. Was that wrong? 

Who was the person? Why not put that in your post?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Heh, just how good was John Noble as Dr. Walter Bishop (and Walternate) in Fringe? The show is worth watching already simply based on his performance.

And now for something completely different: lately in France in matters cov19 often a professor from the Pasteur institute in Lille is interviewed. His name is Daniel Camus.

CAMUS - pandemic, I mean seriously it's like the Matrix isn't even trying any more...

Albert Camus (/kæˈmuː/ also US: /kəˈmuː/; French: [albɛʁ kamy] (listen); 7 November 1913 – 4 January 1960) was a French Algerian philosopher, author, and journalist. He won the Nobel Prize in Literature at the age of 44 in 1957, the second-youngest recipient in history.
link

The Plague (French: La Peste) is a novel by Albert Camus, published in 1947, that tells the story of a plague sweeping the French Algerian city of Oran. It asks a number of questions relating to the nature of destiny and the human condition. The characters in the book, ranging from doctors to vacationers to fugitives, all help to show the effects the plague has on a populace.
link

This tickles me on several levels. Obviously there is Daniel Camus

“A major factor in determining what happens next will be how the general public behaves.” said Daniel Camus, a professor at the Pasteur Institute in Lille researching the coronavirus.
ANALYSIS: ‘Life will never be the same’ - What next for the coronavirus epidemic in France?

Then there is the little detail that "The Plague" takes place in the Algerian city of Oran the letters of which fit into Corona like part of a tantalizing anagram.

Oran lies at the base of the Atlas mountains. Comet Atlas, Comet Borisov... Boris in intensive care with Corona...

Not sure where I am going with all this. This looks interesting: My God is Full of Stars: Karma Coma Comet Chameleon
edit on 9-4-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: better link (Karma Comet)

edit on 9-4-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Reporting in the age of COVID.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The anti-Barr rhetoric on Twitter is frenetic.
Total Panic

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Barr is ramping up the rhetoric about Crossfire Hurricane. He is now saying that they had no basis for their investigation and is concerned about a "pattern of events" afterwards that were meant to sabotage the presidency.

Foreseeably, crimes committed after 20 JAN 2017 won't be covered under any pardons issued by 0bama. He's tipping his hand a little bit.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: onehuman

Check the results...

4bb96075acadc3d80b5

Thank you, I didnt have this handy tool
There are some pretty interesting connections on that one no doubt

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The anti-Barr rhetoric on Twitter is frenetic.
Total Panic

Especially so, since William Barr says the actions are only "concerning" to him.

He didn't say the coup plotters actions pissed him off, or made him angry, or anything like that. Just concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join