It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to enforce Quarantines in the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Atsbhct

What's the endgame though? I don't get it.

Oh you don't know??????????

The entire world is involved in this fake sickness so Trump doesn't get re-elected!
ha

😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

they are NOT coffins - but this has been explained since day one - but still its regurgitated every time anything happens

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

An eleven year old video that came to the wrong conclusions even then.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I'd like to think that people are reasonable. I'd like to think that if people are told numerous times to self quarantine, that they would freaking self quarantine. But no, it is too much to ask.

Apparently it is too much to ask. Did you see the clip of the woman who didn't cover her cough, the guy asked her to do so, and she deliberately coughed in his face? I am afraid I'd be sitting in jail for that one after I tried to beat out all her teeth. Anyway, the point is that people are worse than stupid and selfish. They're dangerously so and mean-spirited to boot.
edit on 10-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
a reply to: JAGStorm

there is no human right to not get sick...freedom of movement IS a human right. don't like it? move to a authoritarian country.

so you suggest forced imprisonment of the sick (ie FEMA camps)... how very Nazi of you.

Guess what, other people also have the right to life and not to catch this. This isn't about just sticking people in concentration camps. This is about being told you are in quarantine in your own freaking home, you stay there.

If you can't do that, then you should have no problem being sent with other infected people. You know, because it isn't as bad as everyone says it is!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

S. Korea is not devastated.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Containment only works for so long, but buys time, contact tracing is good in theory but this story is a great example of whey it only works for so long

The USA completely dropped thew ball here, which is why they must move strait to quarantine, the sooner the better as community transmission has been occurring for many weeks already

We have some simpletons who think it wont happen or cant be done, ppppppfff

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

there is no human right to not get sick...freedom of movement IS a human right. don't like it? move to a authoritarian country.

so you suggest forced imprisonment of the sick (ie FEMA camps)... how very Nazi of you.

Guess what, other people also have the right to life and not to catch this. This isn't about just sticking people in concentration camps. This is about being told you are in quarantine in your own freaking home, you stay there.

If you can't do that, then you should have no problem being sent with other infected people. You know, because it isn't as bad as everyone says it is!

Bolded for irony.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Like it or not, people do have freedom of movement. How much power over that do you want to cede to government?

How much liberty are you willing to give up for some measure of perceived safety?

Those who sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither and general end up with neither as well. How many Chinese do you think died because they were forcibly quarantined?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea I know and neither is Italy other than self-inflicted devastation by shutting down their entire country, which by the way has caused riots and resulted in 6 deaths. I wonder if more will die from the results of authoritarianism or the CoronaVirus at this point?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

S. Korea is not devastated.

You are right, they are handling the sickness relatively well, however it is not over yet. Right now, 7500 cases, 58 deaths, and 247 recovered. Their drive through testing and use of technology helped a lot. 58 deaths equal 19% death rate (right now, will change as people recover or get better)....

I did read they said they could have contained it a lot more and spared some deaths if the original church member were more cooperative.
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is a difference. Just like when people break the law they go to jail. We don't just send people to jail for fun (ok sometimes we might)

People are given the choice -
A: stay in the luxury of their own homes if they are ordered to quarantine by the government/health care provider
B: suffer the consequences

B: is entirely dependent on their own actions.

People in concentration camps did not have the A: choice to begin with.

edit on 10-3-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

An eleven year old video that came to the wrong conclusions even then.

I'd be interested in what you think the conclusion is for those plastic "coffin like" containers, stored by the CDC.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

But you’re putting them in concentration camps all the same.

I really can’t believe that we’re even having this discussion now.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Selfish entitlement is the All American tradition today.

link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

they are NOT coffins - but this has been explained since day one - but still its regurgitated every time anything happens

Not coffins or caskets per se, but coffin liners, specifically polyguard vaults.

The ones seen in the YouTube videos and the images floating about are the Hercules model or similar, designed for strength/deeper than normal burial.

You can pick some up here, if they have any left in stock - www.polyguardvaults.com...

It's no longer a conspiracy 'theory' when they're right out there in the open.

It's been said that they were sourced by the CDC.

Google Images

edit on 10/3/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Eta

link   

again you don't have a human right to not get sick.

you have a human right to life, yes...getting sick is part of that life. also murder is illegal, that's the only way you deprive someone of their right to life.. well that and abortions but that's a different argument.

Can i sue you for damages if you give me a cold then? what about food poisoning, can i sue a farmer for that? can i sue the hospital if i get a staph infection while being treated? NOPE!

your authoritarian tendencies have no place in American.. freedom is dangerous and I'll choose it over fake security any day of the week

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But you’re putting them in concentration camps all the same.

I really can’t believe that we’re even having this discussion now.

You call them concentration camps, I call them places to put dummies that can't follow basic safety directions.

link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

The entire world is involved in this fake sickness so Trump doesn't get re-elected! ha

You know I am beginning to believe that and do not disagree with you. A star for some chum for you

link   

Guess what, other people also have the right to life and not to catch this.

Yup... you have every right to self-quarantine and protect yourself. You can wear gas masks... gloves... full hazmat suit if you want. You can take any and all healing substances that nature's bounty offers (as long as government has criminalized it of course).

I completely respect YOUR right to SELF-quarantine and otherwise protect yourself. Do what you gotta do.

I, however, am under no obligation to do a damn thing to protect your life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join