It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LegalizerHow would you react if you called tech support for your broken computer and the tech guy says "I will pray for you, have faith and all your demonic virii and satanic spyware will be cleanse by the power of the lord"

I bet some of you Christians would wet your pants. But lets turn the table a bit and the tech guy says "I'm going to light a green candle dedicated to Hermes to draw out the negative energies of discord from your computer"

Or a Muslim tech says "its because you have defied the will of Allah and you are unclean"

Absurd yes? Well, look in the mirror, look hard, go read your posts, seeing your absurdity yet?
I think I am going to be chuckling over your words for days. These belong in the OED under Christian.

One way above to you now.

Lord, this screen is grey not blue, must be a Christian love fest happening.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
What would this fall under?

Who's the conspiracy against and who's behind it?

The conspiracy is against you and you are behind it.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

News Footage of Waynesville Baptist Church excommuniating all it's Democratic Members?

Christians...the media...enuf said?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
However, if this Baptist Church is somehow excommunicating it's Demo members(how they know who is who?) than "They get their reward". When the big moment arrives.

I hope the reel and the post was a fake. However, if not I want to be behind them in line when their judgement comes for I may listen in.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
you left out the Jewish techs!

the Jewish tech says "take your PC to the Mikvah and immerse it as God has commanded"

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
what Churches have I visited?

I was raised Jehovahs Witness, babtised mormon, i have gone to the babtist, and catholic churches. I have attended a Greek Orthadox Funeral(neatest thing I ever saw), I worked for a Jewish faimily, and I took a course in world of relgion in Dixie colloge. And, Oh almost forgot, lived in a town full a FDLS believers. That would be piligamy for those who don't. Thanks for asking.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In order to understand modern christianity i think its important to understand the origens of the book that the religon is based upon, namely the bible,
the information is pretty much freely availible, the emporer constantine needed to unify christianity in order to establish it as the state religon of the roman empire, so in order to do this he convened a meeting with all the bishops available at the time to set out a list of all the books that were truely the word of God,the list they came up with is the bible,

on the surface its pretty straightforward,however,
the interesting bit is that constantine wasn't a christian at the time,
he was only baptised on his deathbed,which raises the obvious questions, why make a minor sect the state religon,power perhaps

christianity was unformed and chaotic at the time,
how much more power would a good emporour need than to have a state religon tailor made to suit his needs,name a set of books that are the only truth, say that anyone not following the teachings of these books is a heratic and not only are you going to kill them but when they die they'll go to hell, and if your local bishop confirms it who's gonna argue, so all the other books got burnt, written over, torn up or hidden.

if your still with me i'll get to the point,most of the modern christian religons are based on constatines collection of books, a collection that was chosen by a pagan in order to have power over his subjects, any concerns about the teachings of christ being acuratly passed on were secondry, at best.

perhaps the conspiracy against the christian churchs has at its heart God himself, perhaps the spirt moves through those that have thought about it enough to know that the pastor/priest/reverand/minister is filiing the world with sh1te and they hate them because they hate the lie,

[edit on 9-5-2005 by pieman]

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

perhaps the conspiracy against the christian churchs has at its heart God himself, perhaps the spirt moves through those that have thought about it enough to know that the pastor/priest/reverand/minister is filiing the world with sh1te and they hate them because they hate the lie,

Perhaps you couldnt twist your version of history even the slightest bit more so instead of continuing to try to thinly hide your hate, you let it come out in its pure form.

You are a perfect example of the hate that has led to this conspiracy thread. Wont you stop for a minute and look around? Just look!
See it for yourself.
No one is forcing anything on you from the bible. The tide is in fact, going the other way.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997

No one is forcing anything on you from the bible.

Christians have converted everyone they can with missionaries for along time.
www.uq.net.au...

The tide is in fact, going the other way.

How so?

[edit on 12-5-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

News Footage of Waynesville Baptist Church excommuniating all it's Democratic Members?

It sounds to me like those people are looking for a political organization instead of eternal life. The thing about Jesus is, He is not at one particular church. He works one on one. No man on earth and no organized church can keep you from God.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Charlie

On the missionary page...
It mentions several religions and or cults which I do not care to speak for.
Those same groups are part of the overall anti-christian conspiracy. The 4 gospels mention part of it and most of the NT books have some of it.
False christs and false prophets will become more and more as we lead up to the end.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

There will be a falling away... ie...many christian churches falling into blasphemous teachings...(mormon, JW, scientology, episcipol, anglican, rcc)
They are all apostate ..Jesus said the gate is narrow and few will find it.
Why?
Because satan is trying to take as many with him as he can.

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

and finally the following one hits home today

Jud 1:7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.
Jud 1:9 But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you."
Jud 1:10 But these people blaspheme all that they do not understand, and they are destroyed by all that they, like unreasoning animals, understand instinctively.
Jud 1:11 Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam's error and perished in Korah's rebellion.

The conspiracy is real, but the picture is too broad, and people are too narrow sighted to see it.
Jesus summed it up
Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

If you want to get a good picture of the tide, start in history in the 1800's and study with an eye for things concerning christianity

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com...

An elemenatary school principal who barred students from reading the Bible during recess after a complaint from parents is violating the Constitution, according to a public-interest law firm challenging his actions.

In a letter to the Knox County School District ...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This is just another example of the hate toward christianity that is part of this conspiracy that no one but christians can see

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks Jake, nice work on getting that article. Funny how Christians are called 'book banning fanatics' and yet we have this going on. Well, if it comes down to ditching my Book or losing my job, I guess it's time to start saying my goodbyes at work...or Godbewithye rather....

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm not anti-christian or anti any other religion. I do however have a problem with the fact that christians in particular completely ignore the pagan origins of christianity since it's official sanctioning by the Emperor Constantine.

The merger of christianity and mithraism was what made christianity a popular religion, as it would have been pretty unacceptable to the people of the time otherwise. We also need to consider the fact that history is written by the winners, but the links between the two religion are too obvious to be completely oblitterated and the early church did a pretty good job of demonising all the competition in order to increase its power.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Thanks Jake, nice work on getting that article. Funny how Christians are called 'book banning fanatics' and yet we have this going on.

Would you be fine with your child reading another's spell book/ crystal healing book at recess?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by riley]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
what the principle or teacher did was part of some sort of conspiracy. Actually, it was just being not brought up to snuff on the law.

I reckon Jake will claim it is part of "Satan's" conspiracy toward Christianity, however I'm sure if it had been the Koran the offender would have probably done the same.

If Jake is looking for the true conspiracy against Christianity please turn on Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Jack Van CHIMP, etc.

If Christianity was treated correctly others can't conspire against another's heart.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997

www.worldnetdaily.com...

An elemenatary school principal who barred students from reading the Bible during recess after a complaint from parents is violating the Constitution, according to a public-interest law firm challenging his actions.

In a letter to the Knox County School District ...

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This is just another example of the hate toward christianity that is part of this conspiracy that no one but christians can see

Uh, WorldNetDaily spelled "elementary" wrong. And "Tennessee."

In a letter to the Knox County School District in Tennesee, the Alliance Defense Fund declared the principal of Karns Elementary School is on "shaky constitutional ground."

It also took me literally all of 60 seconds to get "the whole story" ...also known as the truth, or that which no one but non-disingenuous, self-martyrizing Christian propagandists can see.

How did this mere amateur manage to debunk not only a generalized, horrific alert like Bibles Banned on Playgrounds but also take on the world leader in "News and Bull#" while deflating a vast "anti-Christian conspiracy" in 60 seconds?

I called the school. Karns Elementary (one "a") in Knoxville, Tennessee (865-539-7767) was more than happy to share the facts of an isolated incident where three students asked their teacher [who's name I'm withholding to save from both Christian harassment and terrorist attacks] if they could hold Bible Study during recess.

Uh, no. They were told "recess" has an established curriculum during school hours during school time, but they were more than welcome to have their organized session before or after school hours and state oversight, but not during. No Bible bannings, no anti-Christian fervor, no conspiracy... except obviously the one between the media-seeking Alliance Defense Fund and media-pretending WorldNutDaily (often misspelled as WorldNetDaily itself).

It should be duly noted however, the beleaguered Elementary School (as related by the office administrator I spoke with) is now under attack. She was "well aware" of the article on WorldNetDaily (we had a good laugh) and knew what I was calling about before I even got it out. Oh those poor helpless Christians. So persecuted. So activist and threatening. Let's say a prayer shall we?

Jesus save us (and the schools) from your followers.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Thanks Jake, nice work on getting that article. Funny how Christians are called 'book banning fanatics' and yet we have this going on.

Would you be fine with your child reading another's spell book/ crystal healing book at recess?

Fine with it? It happened all the time when I was a kid. They had their books I had mine. I read theirs but they gave me reasons why they wouldn't read mine. Usually it was something like, "hey, don't push your beliefs on me" but all I did was say theirs was interesting and asked them if they wanted to read what I had. Besides, we're talking about kids reading it on their own or a fellowship. I didn't see any reports of evangelism. Other religions and societies has evangelism too, you'd have to be blind and deaf to deny it. People share stuff, it's what we do. Again, freedom of speech.

Since when are children denied the right to learn on their own?

[edit on 13-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I called the school. Karns Elementary (one "a") in Knoxville, Tennessee (865-539-7767) was more than happy to share the facts of an isolated incident where three students asked their teacher [who's name I'm withholding to save from both Christian harassment and terrorist attacks] if they could hold Bible Study during recess.

Uh, no. They were told "recess" has an established curriculum during school hours during school time, but they were more than welcome to have their organized session before or after school hours and state oversight, but not during.

Somebody please tell me when "recess" had an established curriculum? I know for a fact there are plenty of 'clubs' and 'clicks' that get together and do things from gambling to vandalism. So, now you're saying there's a group that wants to exercise their 1st amendment right by getting together and talking during their time allotted to do so, and that's not allowed? That's insane. Thanks for the school number, I'll have to give them a call.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

[Comfortable with it? It happened all the time. They had their books I had mine. I read theirs but they gave me reasons why they wouldn't read mine. Usually it was something like, "hey, don't push your beliefs on me" but all I did was say theirs was interesting and asked them if they wanted to read what I had.

Christianity has developed a reputation for having zero tolerence for other beliefs.. in my experience when some christians want to 'share' beliefs they are only after conversion which may put others on the defence.

Besides, we're talking about kids reading it on their own or a fellowship. I didn't see any reports of evangelism. Other religions and societies has evangelism too,

Some examples? They'd be no-where near to the same extent.. late night tv ONLY has bible bashers.. it gets monotonous.

you'd have to be blind and deaf to deny it. People share stuff, it's what we do. Again, freedom of speech.

Kids trying to scare other kids into converting by threatening them with eternal damnation [I'm sure their parents would instruct them in the how tos of 'saving' other people's kids]. Free speech is fine.. parents can always send their kids to christian schools.. but no-one would need converting there..

Since when are children denied the right to learn on their own?

Well, judging by Rant's reply they weren't.. an 'organised session' sounds like a planned recruitment drive.. I'm wondering who was organising it.
[keeping up with other's edits
]

[edit on 13-5-2005 by riley]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join