It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Now I see one of the reasons I stopped wasting so much of my time here.

Jake is a rabid Christian who would probably laugh with glee at the thought of a non-Christian such as myself burning in hell forever. This guy...I ain't even going to bring up any examples, it's despicable.

Curiosity seems to have evolution confused with biogenesis. Evolution has NOTHING to say about the origin of life; it only concerns the progression of existing life forms. That's why I just laugh at comments like those, it really is funny.

Oh, yeah, Jake wonders about this "conspiracy" while he bashes Catholics in the same breath. I thought they were the most powerful Christians in the world!!
How are they not real Christians, because you say so?

I think my problem was that I took this site too seriously when I came through regularly. Now, after being gone a while, it seems that it's really entertaining! I think I'll start coming back, just so I can laugh my a$$ off at posts from Jake, Curiosity, and others.

Don't worry, I saved the funniest thing for last. NOT ONE OF YOU has said ANYTHING about the REAL conspiracy I posted about.

Oh well, I'll be laughing while they throw the book at y'all for no reason. Not because y'all deserve it, because y'all have no idea who's really responsible for this. It's REALLY funny!! Thing is, it won't be funny when it's my turn for the treatment...

Exactly what "real" conspiracy do you speak of, and who are "they"? Who's responsible for what?

Make sure when seeking the truth "truthseeka" that one can sift the real from the trash. The truth is all around us.

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You might be sorry you asked that.
To folks like him who bash/hate...there doesnt have to be a reason. They are so use to dominating everyone around them that if someone actually bucks the trend a little bit, they see THAT as a conspiracy.

Q.) What does it mean when you say that a group of christians is intolerant?

A.) It means they refuse to drop their belief that the bible is right, and accept everyone elses religoin as equal.

Q.) So what do we do about it?

A.) Make reading parts of the bible "hate crime" and stomp them out of existence. People who hate other gods like they do shouldnt be allowed to breath anyway.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
Joh 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
Joh 15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
Joh 15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
Joh 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
Joh 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Seen guys like that comin from 1,973 years away.

Who would organize a world wide hate campaign like that?
Satan of course. This whole thing goes to prove the bible when it teaches that anyone who does not serve God, is serving satan

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I recently had the pleasure of reviewing some of the replies the statements concerning my point of view about Cristianity prompted.
Jake1997 wrote:
"ET , You bash Christ and yet you have proven to be completely ignorant of what he did and what he taught. If you knew, you wouldnt say things as ignorant as the above.
READ and LEARN.
Ignorance will not be an excuse on judgment day.
You have no clue how ignorant your words are, so please allow me to make a parable that will show you.

What you said is akin to saying "MLK jr deserved to be shot. He deserved to die. Africans should have never built those boats and came ot american and signed up to be slaves in the first place if they didnt want to go through with it. They caused the civil war. They deserved everything they got".

Thats right ET. YOu sounded THAT ignorant. Read, Learn, Think...before you speak. " -- Jake1997"

First off Jake1997 I think you should Read, Learn, Think before you speak.
I require you to directly quote me and show me where I "Bash Christ". You can not. Therefore I have effectivley proven your first 4 words of your statement are essentially a lie. You state: "ET, you bash Christ...." when in fact I did no such thing. I suggest you Read, Learn, and think before you offer up your point of view on facts you don't see, especially when they are directly in front of you. I love Christ. It's unfortunate that more Christians aren't like him.
P.S. It was truly unfortunate that African tribes sold African tribe members whom they had conquired to slave traders. The rest of your parable is very far off from the point I was trying to make that the reason people have contempt in thier hearts for Christians is the fact that they have repeatedly subdued truth, concealed truth, and destroyed remnants of it throughout history. There were once 500 nations and numerous languages and truths here in America, and now we are one nation under GOD. How many languages, cultures, truths were lost when christians decided that the savages had no place here on thier planet?
Or the Christian Conquistadors when they destroyed all writings of the Maya and there language. Cristians judge! So, they are judged!

" If those who lead you say to you "See, the kingdom is in the sky," then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, "It is in the sea, " then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But, if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty. " -- Jehoshua Ben Yosef --
-(All the sayings of Jesus gathered from ancient sources and compiled into a single volume for the first time. Compiled by Ricky Alan Mayotte) From THE COMPLETE JESUS (page 71).

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I didn't bother to read 17 pages of posts to get up to speed but I thought I would try to answer your question Jake, of why people are so "anti-christian".

I myself do not have anything against the teachings of christ, but I do have a problem with Chritstians who interpret the Bible and his teachings however they want and then preach that.

Just the other day I was watching the Daily show and it went a little something like this:

A christian man was speaking to an audience and telling them that we needed to be more tolerant of one another.
The camera goes back to John Stewart who says: Yes, we do.
Then the man speaking to the crowd says: And what is with homosexuals? That is just not right.
The camera goes back to John whos says; OK, let the tolerance begin now.

It wasn't exactly like that, but to the same effect.

Also downtown the other day I seen a magazine called Creation.( March 2005)
www.answersingenesis.org...
The author was trying to make out some connection betweeen Hitler believing he could make the Perfect Race( Aryan) and Darwanism, or believing in evolution and that things will evolve to become perfectly suited to their enviroment. The author then went on to make fun of people believing in something without having any proof whatsoever.(Sound familair)

I hope I have made my point why some people may be anti-christian, and that people can be anti-christian without being anti-christ.(Hope that makes sense.)

[edit on 1-5-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I do have the proof, my friend, and it was definitely a wake up call to myself. No, it is not proof that I can hand someone to read or show someone to see unless I can become like who showed me.

It is a wonderful peaceful feeling knowing that all is wrong yet all is right. That the time continuum will continue for eternity. The time continuum created by God. The continuum that is the "light". The "light" that Jesus speaks of. For I have seen the light. It is peaceful and serene. The answers are all about.

We destroy our habitat and the habitat of others. This is not what God intended yet he lets us continue. Why? The answer is simple yet so complex.

Those that want it a "certain way" deny God and the teachings of Christ. We are all different yet we are all the same.

The light is within every living creature, and continues to create to this day. For without this creation our use would be no more.

God is love. We are here to create for him.

The true conspiracy will be when all the knowing get together, and help do God's work. The ones that truly know.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Madman, I guess your putting my name in quotes was an indirect way of calling me a liar. Barely clever, but blatantly obvious...

I guess I can respond in kind, though, Insane Homo.
And Jake, thanks for pointing out my hate for Christians; I didn't know I hated y'all.

Since y'all want to attack me, I no longer wish to give y'all a heads up. Now, I hope y'all are targeted by the conspiracy. I hope y'all get lengthy prison sentences for no reason. I hope y'all are arrested and have y'all's civil liberties violated. Serves y'all right for bashing a person trying to help; I wonder if that's because I'm non-Christian...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't think there is or ever has been a need for a anti-christian conspiracy.
I think that the organized christian faith, as history can attest, has done a magnificant job of being their own worst enemy.
Political intrigue, crusades, inquisitions, conquests of faith, child abuse scandals and more.
I don't think a conspiracy is needed.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
first of all I believe that the reason it is attack so much, is cuz people don't understand what christianity is. It is a belief in Jesus Christ. It was formed in heaven before earth. However, I do believe there is a conspiracy. It started when christians and pagens where forced to combine their beliefs and practices. I beleive in Christ, so therfore I am christian. But I don't believe the way Christianity is tought. I try my best not to attack, but the Truth needs to be heard and it hurts me that so many people are being mislead by the Christian churches. They all say they are the true church of Christ, but yet they judge and condemn those that don't follow the way they teach. Judge ye not....Christ said it and they don't follow it. I don't trust them for this very thing. They say they can save me, but yet they don't practice what they preach. Through out life's experience and intense study of Jesus life, I have learned that not even christianity can save me. Only my believing in Jesus Himself can. The truth is that christianity is not what it is---it has been changed and compromised. It isn't all about Jesus anymore, but about power. I see it in all christian faiths, the catholics were the first to change it and no one on earth will ever set it right again. I am a christian, I beleive in Jesus Christ and only when he comes again will christianity be right again

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Madman, I guess your putting my name in quotes was an indirect way of calling me a liar. Barely clever, but blatantly obvious...

I guess I can respond in kind, though, Insane Homo.
And Jake, thanks for pointing out my hate for Christians; I didn't know I hated y'all.

Since y'all want to attack me, I no longer wish to give y'all a heads up. Now, I hope y'all are targeted by the conspiracy. I hope y'all get lengthy prison sentences for no reason. I hope y'all are arrested and have y'all's civil liberties violated. Serves y'all right for bashing a person trying to help; I wonder if that's because I'm non-Christian...

No where have a liar I called. One is welcome to one's beliefs, however within the Christian realm one must be tolerant of the beliefs of others. Sorry, you took my point that way for it was not intended. However, a certain point of mine throughout this thread was pointed out.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Although I think you have a lot of very good things to say karie, I have to question this portion:

Originally posted by karie
I try my best not to attack, but the Truth needs to be heard and it hurts me that so many people are being mislead by the Christian churches. They all say they are the true church of Christ, but yet they judge and condemn those that don't follow the way they teach. Judge ye not....Christ said it and they don't follow it. I don't trust them for this very thing. They say they can save me, but yet they don't practice what they preach.

What churches have you visited so far?

[edit on 2-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater

One is welcome to one's beliefs, however within the Christian realm one must be tolerant of the beliefs of others.

Perhaps we can agree here. The meaning can vary widely though so I wonder what you mean by this.
The stuff I see in all the news reports that deal with interfaith prayer meetings and how those people who go to them say that hindu, muslim, jew, christian, etc...all worship the same god but do it in a different way....is this what is meant? I have been accused of being intolerant for not agreeing to that

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997

One is welcome to one's beliefs, however within the Christian realm one must be tolerant of the beliefs of others.

Perhaps we can agree here. The meaning can vary widely though so I wonder what you mean by this.
The stuff I see in all the news reports that deal with interfaith prayer meetings and how those people who go to them say that hindu, muslim, jew, christian, etc...all worship the same god but do it in a different way....is this what is meant? I have been accused of being intolerant for not agreeing to that

All I can do is point one towards Jesus Christ. What one does with this is up to them. I can not judge them for the direction they take, because it is not my place. All I can do is love them for who they are. That is the Christian way.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

All I can do is point one towards Jesus Christ. What one does with this is up to them. I can not judge them for the direction they take, because it is not my place. All I can do is love them for who they are. That is the Christian way.

Im confused now.

Do I need to tolerate other religions or not?
What does tolerate mean when used in this context?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Im confused now.

In simple terms it means I ain't gonna knock you for what you believe. That is entirely up to you.

No need to ask me if you wish to tolerate other religions. You are who you are. I AM who I AM.

What does it mean in this context? I'm not one to go bashing one for their beliefs. Whatever one wants to believe is certainly up to the individual and I hold no "grudge" against. All I can do is point the way. The rest is up to the individual. God is LOVE!!

That is about as simple as I can get it. I, like many, keep my spirituality close to MY heart. It is between the Lord and I just as Jesus stated it should be. Lots of "noise" out there isn't there?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A-men!

On this board, you have to make extra sure what a person is saying.
I never knock or bash anyone for their belief. I wont hesitate to tell them what the word of God says about it, but thats it.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Q.) What does it mean when you say that a group of christians is intolerant?

A.) It means they refuse to drop their belief that the bible is right, and accept everyone elses religoin as equal.

Q.) So what do we do about it?

A.) Make reading parts of the bible "hate crime" and stomp them out of existence. People who hate other gods like they do shouldnt be allowed to breath anyway.

Hey, Jake, did you have to start a manual for them?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity

Hey, Jake, did you have to start a manual for them?

That manual is already written my friend. Revelation tells how it will play out. The New Word Order is part of the preparation.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
FYI, a conspiracy by definition requires two or more people working together, conspiring.
That does not exist on this forum, all the anti-theists are islands, points of light if you will, standing alone in the darkness of religious ignorance that pervades this place.

Those that post new threads that want to point at religion, specifically Christianity, as a well spring of conspiracy, simply want to open discussion of the weird cult practices of said religions.
We don't have a pagan President, we don't get 48 hours news coverage of the death of a buddhist, we don't get "under Allah" shoved in our faces for 12 years of "education".

The introduction of religion in conversation as an explanation for everything and anything simply brings down the intellectual value of the topic.

How would you react if you called tech support for your broken computer and the tech guy says "I will pray for you, have faith and all your demonic virii and satanic spyware will be cleanse by the power of the lord"

I bet some of you Christians would wet your pants. But lets turn the table a bit and the tech guy says "I'm going to light a green candle dedicated to Hermes to draw out the negative energies of discord from your computer"

Or a Muslim tech says "its because you have defied the will of Allah and you are unclean"

Absurd yes? Well, look in the mirror, look hard, go read your posts, seeing your absurdity yet?

Resist the urge to spout religious nonsense in every post and people might become tolerant of you personally. If you can express wisdom, compassion, and tolerance without using your religion as a crutch every post, then people might take what you say seriously.

Until then, anyone with open eyes will see you as a misinforming unedecuated sheep, and will find your lack of useful comments as an aggrivating distraction to the topics presented, thus raising our ire, one by one, until it appears to be "the world hates you".

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Im confused now.

Perhaps one day you will hear the one you claim to follow and hear the message that GOD is the Alpha and Omega. GOD (the one of Truth) did create all of this. ALL of This. He was there when the path began and he is at the end of all paths. You will be the one to decide in which manner he greets you and in which manner you find him.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What would this fall under?

News Footage of Waynesville Baptist Church excommuniating all it's Democratic Members?

Who's the conspiracy against and who's behind it?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join