It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

But seems to me its' not up to You to pass judgement on Others..

Dallas

Sorry to butt in but ,I'm really trying to understand something.

So if someone does something wrong, and a christian tells you it's wrong that's where we cross the line? That's what I am getting out of this.

Even if we know that someone is doing something wrong by God's standards, we are to shut up. We are to let you continue to do this thing. Is that what is being said here?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Seems to me you are missing things eternally. God is there for us if we choose to accept him or Jesus Christ..its not I feel up to you or others to decide that if negative beliefs and negative critisisms are upheld by others.

It's up to you. Its up to others to believe or disbelive; to follow Christ's teachings or not following his sufferings. But seems to me its' not up to You to pass judgement on Others..

Dallas

Dallas

Im not sure where you got that idea from, but that is not what Im doing at all. You are exactly right that it is up to each individual. However it is also up to us to study Gods word and keep each other accountable. If someone felt like IM judging them, Im not.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
[

How can you say that Christians are right in saying that the ONLY way to heaven is through Christ AND say that God created all people? For hundreds of years, there were billions of people who lived and died without ever evening knowing there was a Jerusalem let alone a Jesus Christ - did they all go to hell for being on the wrong part of the planet? That's absurd. God presented to those peoples in other ways and they were just as much a part of HIS will as you and I are today.

Maybe this will help a little, But I have read in the Bible (For the sake of me I cann't find now ) that the people of old from Adan to Moses, There is no Hell for them because there was no Law but as Moses got the law for the People of Israel and that put them under the lawand so to live by and be Juged..

My understanding there is that if You had never heard of the Law then you were not Juge by the Law. Only the People of Israel were Juged by the Law.

Now after Jesus was killed on the cross with all of our Sins and at that time the Law was fofild and then we were put under Grace as long as we have heard of him and execped him as out lord, But again If you had never heard of Jesus or the word then You are not Juged by anything..

It's only after you have a chance by hearing the word of God and You turned it down then You will be Juged by rejecting Him as Lord..

Hopes that will help as far as the people that had never heard of the word and of Jesus and The Word will not be Juged by it OK....

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
Rom 2:15 Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Now as for people from Adam to Jesus...That is how they were judged. That law, and those three verses

The people who died before jesus went to Hell or Paradise (abrahams bosom)

When Jesus died on the cross he went to preach to thsoe people.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfdarby
[

How can you say that Christians are right in saying that the ONLY way to heaven is through Christ AND say that God created all people? Hopes that will help as far as the people that had never heard of the word and of Jesus and The Word will not be Juged by it OK....

People before Christ were presented with the animal sacrifice system that pointed to Jesus sacrifice. They put there faith in that, that pointed forward to Christ. This system was put in place by God Himself when He made coats of skins(an animal was sacrificed by God to make these) for Adam and Eve after they sinned. To say that there is no personal responsibility for those people and their actions is not Biblical.

Now we put our faith in the already completed sacrifice of Christ on the cross.

I agree that alot of what a person is judged upon is how much they know. That is why God alone decides who enters eternity with Him and who does not. But the first man and woman ever passed, on what was to be done for sin.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the mistake on what I say about people between Adam and Moses,,, Before Moese there was nothing to base Your fath in execpt to be a good person or a Bad person and that is what you were juged on ( Like Kane,, He does have a chance)
The reason for the LAW was because the People wanted to used it as a guide line to follow, If you remember that God did not want to give then the Law because he knew that they were not able to follow it to the word but the People of Iseral just would not let it go, they had to have a guide line to follow so they could Juged each other day by day..
The law was written because they would not let it go as it was, they had to have something so man would have something to Juge YOU With. Not because God wanted them to have it...
Now that they had forced God to give them RULES to live by is when they were Juded by it,, They ask for it and they got it

[edit on 02/20/2005 by jfdarby]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Originally posted by Snowman9
NOw Christianty is a huge dogma full of coruption and manipulation and hate. As I listen to so called Christians, blast gays and others, it saddens me that theses so called Christians are so lost. So many rely on what there religous leaders say, instead of reading and researching on there own.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Snowman9]

Snowman9

I am missing some info so I'm back tracking on posts to find out this info. You say God hates sin. But when a christian says the gay lifestyle is sin you have a problem. God hates sin and homosexuality is a sin according to God.

How are we lost? If a gay person is killed in a hate crime I totally agree that that is wrong, but by calling a sin a sin, what is the problem that you have with that?

I guess I should explain more. I reconize being Gay is a sin in the Bible and Koran and in Jewish faith. Im not disputing that. If it is a sin then so be it. Love the sinner and hate the sin.

I will explain this one, because I have lived it. My wifes cousin was gay. He was beaten to death outside of a Gay bar where he lives and it made the local news. At the funeral when we where coming out, people where protesting it. Christians or so called Christians where out there with sighns saying, God hates gays and you got what you deserved Fag. It was really tuff on my wifes family.It was really classless, and showed the hate, these people had.
Does that sound Christian?

[edit on 15-5-2005 by Snowman9]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

But seems to me its' not up to You to pass judgement on Others..

Dallas

Sorry to butt in but ,I'm really trying to understand something.

So if someone does something wrong, and a christian tells you it's wrong that's where we cross the line? That's what I am getting out of this.

Even if we know that someone is doing something wrong by God's standards, we are to shut up. We are to let you continue to do this thing. Is that what is being said here?

No one likes to be preached to.
Vegetarians think eating meat is wrong. Do you want them to enforce this on you when you are eating at outback. No of course not. There is a time and place.

One situation I was in.
I used to live at the beach and in the summer, a motel rented out to a Church. They would walk over to my yard and tell me about Jesus and Alchole. Why I sholud not be drinking and so on. I was having 1 beer while I was cooking my Chicken.

I tell them to get lost. There is a time and place and a correct way to do it. Besides though only GOd has the right to jude someone, when it comes to spirtuality.

You cant change somone unless they are ready to be changed.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
You may have handled it wrong. Did you offer them a beer?

I dont know how hard they pushed it but I would have told them that if Jesus was there instead of them, he would have had a beer with me.

Jesus drank more than water

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
[
I will explain this one, because I have lived it. My wifes cousin was gay. He was beaten to death outside of a Gay bar where he lives and it made the local news. At the funeral when we where coming out, people where protesting it. Christians or so called Christians where out there with sighns saying, God hates gays and you got what you deserved Fag. It was really tuff on my wifes family.It was really classless, and showed the hate, these people had.
Does that sound Christian?

Snowman9, I'm real sorry to here of you families lose and hopes It never happens again But I know better.
There are so many hate groups out there that sayes they are Chirstians but really never come close to do God will, You know the ones Im talking about (KKK, and all there counter parts ) They say thay are doing Gods work but really, all they are doing is out right murder and as sad as it is I guess the law will never take care of these gangs and only God will put then where they belong...
It is not the true Christins way to do God's work for Him, He is the one and only that can pass Judgement on these typ of People and in there anger, they will really be surprised where they will wake up after there death...
I also had Frinds that think they were born Gay and they know how I feel about, so we done talk about.. Sometimes I say something like I will surely miss you in paradise and they just laught it off with no bad felling..
Anyhow I'm still ashame that people that call themself Christans goes and do things as that, It is not there place to do .....

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowman9

No one likes to be preached to.
Vegetarians think eating meat is wrong. Do you want them to enforce this on you when you are eating at outback. No of course not. There is a time and place.

One situation I was in.
I used to live at the beach and in the summer, a motel rented out to a Church. They would walk over to my yard and tell me about Jesus and Alchole. Why I sholud not be drinking and so on. I was having 1 beer while I was cooking my Chicken.

I tell them to get lost. There is a time and place and a correct way to do it. Besides though only GOd has the right to jude someone, when it comes to spirtuality.

You cant change somone unless they are ready to be changed.

First, about the sin...
The way to deal with that one would be the same way Jesus dealt with the woman at the well, or the woman caught in act of adultry.
The difference is, those two were sorry and repented.

Those people who you call christians were not.
Now I will get jumped on for judging...but so be it. I can quote the verse and chapter that orders me to tell you the truth of the matter.
They contradicted the bible. They lied about God.
Now it may be that they are simply misled... I dont know.
Either way...they were not christian.
How do you know?
The fruit.

To me...a christian is someone who keeps Gods word. To the world, a christian is anyone who mentions Christ as part of their religion.
This is why Christ is getting a bad wrap.

In the end, 'religion' will make a major come back. Unfortunatly it will be headed by the antichrist.
That is why all this is happening now.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt In the Old Testament God said lepers must be put outside the camp. They could not live with the rest of the people. Leprosy was also contagious. It could spread through all the people. ...

God, in the Bible, also uses leprosy as a symbolic means for sin. Leprsoy is destructive to a person, so is sin.
How truly simplistic your thinking! Equating that to today then, when those with influenza; sars; polio; malaria; tuberculosis or any others are isolated, it is not to halt or slow the spread of the disease, it is because god speaks to the medical authorities that those contracting same have sinned.

My country as well as yours has for the last three months been preparing for what they say will be a devastating and unparalleled, unavoidable outbreak of a deadly virus. Should you or any of your loved ones find themselves faced with death from such an illness, will you promise to gather enough strength to come in here and tell us how you or your loved one(s) has sinned and that torment is your punishment?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
How truly simplistic your thinking! Equating that to today then, when those with influenza; sars; polio; malaria; tuberculosis or any others are isolated, it is not to halt or slow the spread of the disease, it is because god speaks to the medical authorities that those contracting same have sinned.

Should you or any of your loved ones find themselves faced with death from such an illness, will you promise to gather enough strength to come in here and tell us how you or your loved one(s) has sinned and that torment is your punishment?

You didn't get what I said. Leprosy is an actual physical ailment. I believe I also said it was contagiuos and that is why you would isolate them. God also teaches a spiritual message using leprosy as symbolic for sin. Leprosy is devastating, so is sin. Where you came up with I said people who get diseases because they sinned I don't know. You missed the point.

But as long as you bring it up, that can happen. Example, If someone has sex with a prostitute who has AIDS and they get Aids, I could argue that they have the AIDS virus because of sin(immoral sex).

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Where you came up with I said people who get diseases because they sinned I don't know. You missed the point.

But as long as you bring it up, that can happen. Example, If someone has sex with a prostitute who has AIDS and they get Aids, I could argue that they have the AIDS virus because of sin(immoral sex).

I'd say you had a good argument there but are records of prostitutes who have a developed a natural immunity to aids because of their 'sinful' lifestyle.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
I'd say you had a good argument there but are records of prostitutes who have a developed a natural immunity to aids because of their 'sinful' lifestyle.

It's been 4 years since I was in the science so pardon if I'm out of date, but how does one develop an immunity to an Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)? I thought there are those who can be carriers of the HIV Virus without contracting AIDS, but this is the first I've heard of AIDS 'going away'. Please advise.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I thought there are those who can be carriers of the HIV Virus without contracting AIDS, but this is the first I've heard of AIDS 'going away'. Please advise.

Those are the ones I was reffering to- I never said it 'goes away' or that they aren't HIV positive... it just doesn't develop in them.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is an excellent article in USA TODAY on Billy Graham. He is an evangelist that has preached inclusion all the years he has "stumped" for Christ.

I think many who now want to exclude instead of include should get a good read on this article. This man of "faith" knows where he is headed after the end of his physical existence. I do also.

How many that now preach "exclusion" of certain groups can actually say they know where they are headed after the end of their "existence"? That is why many preach FEAR instead of LOVE. They wonder which way they will go. I don't wonder at all. Jesus has his five books to take notes out of. It doesn't look good for the "PREACHERS OF FEAR". I guess they want to make sure they aren't lonely on the elevator to the basement.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Those are the ones I was reffering to- I never said it 'goes away' or that they aren't HIV positive... it just doesn't develop in them.

Okay, I see. The 'developed immunity' to AIDS thing threw me, but I understand now. Thanks.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How many that now preach "exclusion" of certain groups can actually say they know where they are headed after the end of their "existence"?

Thats where you have it all wrong.

#1 ... Your wrong about the group. There are no groups, only doctrines. Showing the truth about a false doctrine is not exclusion, its including that individual in your daily effort.

#2 ... The only group I know that Preached exclusion was the RCC. If the excommunicate you..they say your hell bound. All protestant denoms were excluded. The Pope of the RCC and the leader of the Orthodox churches excommunicated each other when they split...so now I guess both of them are going to hell.

No one is excluded from Gods grace, Gods love. Its up to the individual to turn to God with faith when God calls. If you dont, its damnation.

Luk 19:41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,
Luk 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
Luk 19:43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
Luk 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
Luk 19:45 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;
Luk 19:46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves.

That shows Christ saying the exact same thing about an entire city. Then he went to the temple...the apostate leaders of Religion.

Think about it this way...
As soon as the rapture happens, the AC takes over the world.
Ezek 39:6 looks like the time when this will happen. A nuke war.
A few missing people will not make the news.
Why?
Because a nuke war
and
A new world leader with all the answers that everyone wants to hear is also going to control the news.

So who will be left to teach the people?
This apostate church that everyone says we should say nice things about.

See the problem with not teaching the truth while we can?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
there is no rapture.
rev 13:11 and to him was given power to make war with the saints, and over come them

(who is he fighting if we are all gone? )

isiah 57:1 the righteous perish, and no man lay it to heart....

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join