It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Somebody please tell me when "recess" had an established curriculum? I know for a fact there are plenty of 'clubs' and 'clicks' that get together and do things from gambling to vandalism. So, now you're saying there's a group that wants to exercise their 1st amendment right by getting together and talking during their time allotted to do so, and that's not allowed? That's insane.

Yes, the state approved 'clubs' and 'cliques' for children under 10 years old involving gambling and vandalism (of which you know to be a "fact") is becoming quite the problem in that anti-Christian haven of Tennessee.

For the life of me when the teacher was asked to approve tagging trains and playing poker instead of going outside to play, I have no idea why she said yes to that, but not using the classroom to hold an organized Bible Study on school time and grounds as opposed to scheduled "outside time."

Gosh it's almost like some little tikes got coached on how to stir up controversy for the prerequisite "media" outrage? But that couldn't be. Could it?

So you be sure to give them a piece of your mind now oppressed person that has nothing to do with this!

Thanks for the school number, I'll have to give them a call.

Proving my point in the process. :shk:

Originally posted by RANT
It should be duly noted however, the beleaguered Elementary School (as related by the office administrator I spoke with) is now under attack. She was "well aware" of the article on WorldNetDaily (we had a good laugh) and knew what I was calling about before I even got it out. Oh those poor helpless Christians. So persecuted. So activist and threatening. Let's say a prayer shall we?

Jesus save us (and the schools) from your followers.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Since when are children denied the right to learn on their own?

Well, judging by Rant's reply they weren't.. an 'organised session' sounds like a planned recruitment drive.. I'm wondering who was organising it.

As shown on the previous page there's always more to the story, especially when two propagandists like an advocacy group and worldnetdaily get together.

Or when "innocent" 10 year olds get involved in official questioning of school policy or dissent over not being able to organize a Bible Study during school time. These things always smell as manufactured as they are (and made for Internet outrage) even before the hyper-sensitive Christian Conspiracy Community begins it's tireless, neverending, sky is falling spin.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997

perhaps the conspiracy against the christian churchs has at its heart God himself, perhaps the spirt moves through those that have thought about it enough to know that the pastor/priest/reverand/minister is filiing the world with sh1te and they hate them because they hate the lie,

Perhaps you couldnt twist your version of history even the slightest bit more so instead of continuing to try to thinly hide your hate, you let it come out in its pure form.

You are a perfect example of the hate that has led to this conspiracy thread. Wont you stop for a minute and look around? Just look!
See it for yourself.
No one is forcing anything on you from the bible. The tide is in fact, going the other way.

just so you know, i'm a christian and being a christian it's against my religon to hate anyone or anything, i was a bit insulted at the sugestion but i forgive you.(sincere)

i have looked at the christian church's and i believe they have little or nothing to do with christ,
judging from the virgin mary sig. i'll just go ahead and assume that your a catholic, i was bought up catholic and i can tell ya, looking at the history of the church, there isn't any great need to twist history, (i could go into the list of atrocious behavour but i think that list has probably been done to death,)
therefore i have come to the conclusion that the only way to follow the teachings of christ is to ignore christian dogma and live by the rule that christ gave to us, love one another, everything else is hocus pocus in my opinion,
you have your own opinion and i would love to hear it without the big defencive front

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

She was "well aware" of the article on WorldNetDaily (we had a good laugh)

They're laughing at you guys! I bet it sounds like 'mwa hahahahahah' and that there was either cigar smoking or goatee stroking involved.

What a dastardly conspiracy!

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So you called the defendant and got a different story?
NO WAY!!
Now, with two opposing stories in hand, you know which one is the truth.

Which one?
The anti christian one of course.

pieman
I agree with everything you said except the part about me being catholic.
That verse actually debunks mary being a perpetual virgin.
The only female persona to hold that title in the history of the earth is the sex goddess which originated in Babylon.
ie...the whore of Revelation.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So you called the defendant and got a different story?
NO WAY!!
Now, with two opposing stories in hand, you know which one is the truth.

Which one?
The anti christian one of course.

ooh the persecution card yet again!. No.. we haven't got both accounts.. we have one account of what happened and propaganda.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes, the state approved 'clubs' and 'cliques' for children under 10 years old involving gambling and vandalism (of which you know to be a "fact") is becoming quite the problem in that anti-Christian haven of Tennessee.

Ahem, allow me to clarify my ambiguity then. The schools are taking no action against "non-state approved clubs and cliques" (hehe, I said clicks, didn't realize it at the time) that involve activities that are wrong such as gambling and vandalism, however the school is taking action against a group of people who are doing things within their legal rights. Does that help? What I'm saying here, is the wrong people are being policed. Catch those doing wrong, not slap those doing right.

Proving my point in the process. :shk:

Peeps can't take a joke
. What would I accomplish by calling the school? You've already told us what they said and I don't think they're going to change their position just because someone is calling asking what their 'recess curriculum' entails. It's clear to me it's spin without me even calling.

[edit on 13-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just more "noise" from those who think they are trying to prove a point and actually make a$$es of themselves in front of true Christians.

One can lead the sheep to slaughter, but some have trouble thinking with their heart.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

There will be a falling away... ie...many christian churches falling into blasphemous teachings...(mormon, JW, scientology, episcipol, anglican, rcc)
They are all apostate ..Jesus said the gate is narrow and few will find it.
Why?

When the Christians convert somebody, they are "saving lost souls" or helping them "find the light", but when Christians change religion they are falling away. What gives christianity any more credence than any other religion? Countless other "gods" have been worshipped without any evidence, so what makes you so sure of yours? I'm sure all of their followers had just as much faith as you do.

If you want to get a good picture of the tide, start in history in the 1800's and study with an eye for things concerning christianity

I don't even know what im supposed to be looking for. I think your getting people not wanting Christianity being forced upon them with Christianity being oppressed. American money is a simple yet perfect example of what im trying to say.
" In God we Trust" is engraved on American currency. If someone does not trust in God why should this be on their money. If it was taken off of the money I'm sure someone would complain that Christianity is being oppressed.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy
When the Christians convert somebody, they are "saving lost souls"

*hits the brakes* Whoa, hold up. A Christian can't convert somebody, nor can they "save a lost soul". That's God's job. Any Christian knows what happens when they try to take God's job. Bad things, my friend, bad things... See, the "fire and brimstone fear of God" thing only works on people who are already Christian from what I've seen.

or helping them "find the light",

Ah, okay. That's better.

but when Christians change religion they are falling away. What gives christianity any more credence than any other religion? Countless other "gods" have been worshipped without any evidence, so what makes you so sure of yours? I'm sure all of their followers had just as much faith as you do.

Faith maybe, but proof is what I'm skeptical of. I've gotten the proofs I needed and belief is faith + proofs. All I'm doing is trying to help others who are seeking the truth get their proof.

If you want to get a good picture of the tide, start in history in the 1800's and study with an eye for things concerning christianity

I'll go a step further and say we should study the whole history. Interesting reading.

I don't even know what im supposed to be looking for. I think your getting people not wanting Christianity being forced upon them with Christianity being oppressed. American money is a simple yet perfect example of what im trying to say.

"In God we Trust" is engraved on American currency. If someone does not trust in God why should this be on their money.

Don't look at me, I didn't put it there. I like it there but it wasn't me.

If it was taken off of the money I'm sure someone would complain that Christianity is being oppressed.

Help! I'm being oppressed! Just kidding. I think there would be a case that America is moving towards secularism, but is far far from oppression. See, Christians don't have an altered perception of reality, they just perceive reality from the altar. Big difference

[edit on 13-5-2005 by saint4God]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Those answers are now mine. Thanks saint.

Chuck

Bible prophecy contains some of those proofs.

Turn on the news today. Tell me if they mention Israel or palestine today.

Everyone likes to blame the jews for all the problems. There was no Israel for 2000 years. None.
The bible said that one day the jews would go back to the mideast and become a nation.
The bible also spoke about islam, the legacy of Ishmael.

Eze 34:13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

That is but one. God does this in preparation for the end. What does He say about how things will be when this happens?

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Israel and Jerusalme are ALWAYS in the news. Its a burden on the world like no other.

What about Ishmael..ie the people of the arab lands where Mecca is...the home of Islam?

Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Today, islamic terrorists are indeed against every nation. Everywhere.

Why?
In preparation for the end. God gives prophecy so you will know he is God.

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

God called it way ahead of time. Many non-believers will tell you that the OT prophecy is all rigged. They say that the books were written after the events. Israel became a country in 1948. That is a 2000 year lead time even by the standard of those who lie against the bible

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If people did what Jesus taught, everyone would love CHristians. The problem is a lot of Christians dont. They are hypocrites. Also they are ignorent and hateful. When Jesus taught Love and understanding.

I dont think there is anything wrong with Christians. Well 75% of you guys anyways.

It is the Jesus freaks that worry me. They want to impose all there views on everyone. They want you to do as they say.
Not only must you worship Jesus, but abide by our rules.
That means= No gambling,swaring,smoking,drinking,sex, or disagreeing with me.

Even if the Bible does not list it as a sin, but they think it is, then it should be outlawed.

I use to be Christian and, I know most are normal Christians, but a few bad eggs will ruin it for everyone.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Snowman9]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowman9
If people did what Jesus taught, everyone would love CHristians. The problem is a lot of Christians dont. They are hypocrites. Also they are ignorent and hateful. When Jesus taught Love and understanding.

I dont think there is anything wrong with Christians. Well 75% of you guys anyways.

It is the Jesus freaks that worry me. They want to impose all there views on everyone. They want you to do as they say.
That means= No gambling,swaring,smoking,drinking,sex, or disagreeing with me.

Even if the Bible does not list it as a sin, but they think it is, then it should be outlawed.

I use to be Christian and, I know most are normal Christians, but a few bad eggs will ruin it for everyone.

Im curious

Tell me what a christian is , in your eyes.
I mean, when you see someone that is ignorant and hateful, ...what is it about him that makes him a christian?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It should be live by His rules. So we say what we believe to be fact. you can either believe what we say and apply it to your life or reject it.

I hear alot of stuff everyday that I don't believe to be true. I simply reject it, I choose not to believe it. It doesn't get me all bent out of shape and aggravate me. I choose not to apply that stuff to my life. How is this not possible for you and others who aren't christian?

I'm asking this honestly, It seems to me that it's because what we say hits a cord deep in your conscience, a conviction takes place and that causes you to feel uncomfortable and uneasy, that is where I believe the problem lies.

Now I say that out of personal experience. I am a christian and I don't know everything God wants me to know about righteous living, so that means I still have attitudes and responses that are not right. When there is another christian who says something that hits a cord with me(about something I do, hidden or out in the open) I feel uncomfortable and uneasy. It's because I am doing a wrong thing, even a sin, and through that other person God has let me know that I need to change. Sure it doesn't feel good and I may want to keep on doing that thing, but that doesn't change the truth. I then need to admit that that sin needs to go. It's hard, REALLY HARD, to let go of something that is ingrained in us. It's work and it's not easy. But the truth requires us to change for the better, so we can get closer to God and what He desires for us.

And if we knew what He knows we would desire it too.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

Now I say that out of personal experience. I am a christian and I don't know everything God wants me to know about righteous living, so that means I still have attitudes and responses that are not right.

Phi 1:6 And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Im curious

I mean, when you see someone that is ignorant and hateful, ...what is it about him that makes him a christian?
Posted by :Jake1997

A chritian is someone who follows Jesus teachings. That means that they are open minded and full of love and compasion and forgivness. A lot of Christians forget this.

A christian who is full of hate is not a Christian. They think they are, but they are not. Whatever happened to love the Sinner and hate the sin? These so called Christians forget this and if you do not do as they do, then you are not part of there flock.

I often wonder if Jesus saw what his teachings turned into, if he would be sad. He was agianst the Church and religous authority, because he saw the corruption of the Jewish temple and its Priest. Lets rember Jesus was a radical, who really shook things up. He was for women rights and the poor and all men are equal. If there where more people who listened to this, the worlsd would be a better place.

NOw Christianty is a huge dogma full of coruption and manipulation and hate. As I listen to so called Christians, blast gays and others, it saddens me that theses so called Christians are so lost. So many rely on what there religous leaders say, instead of reading and researching on there own.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Im curious

Posted by :Jake1997

A chritian is someone who follows Jesus teachings. That means that they are open minded and full of love and compasion and forgivness. A lot of Christians forget this.

A christian who is full of hate is not a Christian. They think they are, but they are not. Whatever happened to love the Sinner and hate the sin? These so called Christians forget this and if you do not do as they do, then you are not part of there flock.
Jake’s favourite line on ATS is to scream that anyone anti-Christian hates them. He has his own hate issues as he certainly has no compunction to showing his rejection of other faiths:

Hates Muslems

I realize your just taking a side to debate, but the fact remains that the origins are pagan and the symbols are all still there as I showed in my posted links.

I posted a muslim biased link and that clearly says the moon/star is the default symbol of islam. At mecca, we see both. Thats enough for me …

Hating evil is fine...and islam is the spirit of the antichrist.
Anything or one that denies the divinity of Jesus is the spirit of the antichrist.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hates the Jehovah Witnesses

JWs are wacked.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Hates those who disagree with him

Do you read your bible much?
No matter what opinion anyone here gives you, the only thing that matters is whats in the bible.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Hates Mormons

I can agree with the bias award. It was pretty funny. Was i at least a close second?
The mormon and JW doctrine ..is out to deceive. Flat out, not bones about it.
And that was only within the last few days. This from a fellow who is first to cry foul in all threads when Christianity is criticized and call its detractors haters and ignorant, even creating threads specifically for attention.

In short, agree with Jake or be called a hater. the charge so over-used, even the worst psychic in the world can see it coming.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

but when Christians change religion they are falling away. What gives christianity any more credence than any other religion? Countless other "gods" have been worshipped without any evidence, so what makes you so sure of yours? I'm sure all of their followers had just as much faith as you do.

Faith maybe, but proof is what I'm skeptical of. I've gotten the proofs I needed and belief is faith + proofs. All I'm doing is trying to help others who are seeking the truth get their proof.

Their is no proof of God. Your "proofs" may make you believe but they are not real proof. Thats why I feel I am agnostic/atheist. I do not believe in the Christian view of God but nobody truly knows. I saw a quote somewhere that said:
True religion and true science don't conflict because they both describe reality.

I'll go a step further and say we should study the whole history. Interesting reading..

I did not say this, Jake did.

"In God we Trust" is engraved on American currency. If someone does not trust in God why should this be on their money.

Don't look at me, I didn't put it there. I like it there but it wasn't me.

I did not say you did. And you did not even answer my question. Do you agree that money should represent everyone?

If it was taken off of the money I'm sure someone would complain that Christianity is being oppressed.

Help! I'm being oppressed! Just kidding. I think there would be a case that America is moving towards secularism, but is far far from oppression. See, Christians don't have an altered perception of reality, they just perceive reality from the altar. Big difference

I don't see a difference. Your beliefs are different than mine and you will see things differently, wouldn't you?

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Charlie Murphy]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Jake’s favourite line on ATS is to scream that anyone anti-Christian hates them. He has his own hate issues as he certainly has no compunction to showing his rejection of other faiths:

I have to say. You seem to be right.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now compare your words from both posts.
Which is a christian and which is not. In one post you say christians are bad things...in another you say christians are none of those.
Which is it?
You say that you use to be one...
Were you born again?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join