It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Funny is'nt it? . To me posting a link, then saying "I'm not presenting this as a fact" is an admission of something not being kosher.

edit on 12-2-2020 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It certainly has a lack of credibility feel about It.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sadly its not like others are not posting this stuff. My wife is from the USA (and we spend about a decade living there between 00 and 10) and her Grandmother told a similar story, because my wife's Uncle is married to a woman from Wuhan. I talk to this person and she was puzzled about how the Grandmother got that idea.

Basically its good business to make click bait news on this.

In the end, I was more worried by swine flu in 09 (I also got it the day after I had the vacine, meaning I already had it), and bird flu after that. But to be fair I also have access to the appropriate gear to wear if I turn out to be wrong

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

As you say it's good business to have all this clickbait, it's also dangerous, if this happens a few times when a real pandemic hits us we will likely be blazay about it, suffering from fake pandemic fatigue.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Jay-morris
There is a lot of BS and fear mongering when it comes to this virus. Yes,It can be harmful to the elderly and people with health problems, but so is the common flu, which kills thousands every year.

The people in the West who have had it, or have it are fine, with some of them clearing the virus with ease after a few weeks.

Normal healthy people, as has shown, should clear it with ease.

This virus is not just dangerous to infants or the elderly. The doctor in China that died was middle aged and healthy prior to getting the virus. The people in the west are receiving better health care from a system that is not presently overloaded and under-staffed/equipped. The honest truth is you have no idea the age or general health of the victims of this virus in China. Apart from accusing people of fear-mongering (which may not be accurate) I don't see what you gain from trying to maintaining this position.

Firstly, post evidence that children are being effected by this virus? We know that the virus does not seem to be effecting children like it does adults. Type that in google and you will see the articles thst talk about that.

As for deaths. Of course it will kill elderly and have a chance of killing people with other problems, just like the normal flu!

What happens when non elderly people and people who do not have health problems get the flu? They clear it, just like they are clearing this virus

As for the doctor in China. Do you know he did not have health issues? We know that he was not sleeping and working around the clock. What happens when you do that? Your immune system is effected through stress and lack of sleep, so there is a good chance the virus would effect you worse.

Your insistence on comparing nCoV to a flu is foolish at best. This is not the flu. It never was and it never will be.

Children under the age of 12 are being infected - per your google search terms. The infections are less severe than in some adults but they are still getting infected. Children over age 12 are having reactions to the virus similar to that of adults. Also per your google search terms, younger healthy people are being felled by this virus as well as the elderly.

As for the doctor in China who died from the virus - you have proven nothing and stated no facts. All you did was create a scenario in which you can assert he was more likely to succumb to the disease. I can just as easily assert you have no clue as to the condition of his immune system. This type of hypothetical discussion is pointless and not worth my time.

You have an apparent need to continually refer to this outbreak as a flu. Whatever the reason, enjoy your fabricated scenario.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

This dude has it proper fathomed out.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

My social media is filled with "anti virus protective masks", that I know will do jack. The kickstarter ones amuse me. Talk about bandwaggoning.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

New Spring fashion collection could be interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Classic isn't it, never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

HEading into winter here
IT might fit the weather

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Noinden

I am disputing 50 K to 100K dead.

Good thing that wasn't presented as fact. However I do like where you say " if it were that lethal then we would have more foriegn deaths." This statement by you is very interesting. Could you please provide more details as to why this is true?

Simple math, if that many people were in fact dying from kungflu there would be more than 2 deaths by now outside of China.

As asinine as your statement is, I'll be cordial with my response. EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC....

Even if there is (100,000,000 people) dying in China why would there be more than two people dying outside of China? ( hint there have been like 15-20 dead outside of China so far)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Noinden

I am disputing 50 K to 100K dead.

Good thing that wasn't presented as fact. However I do like where you say " if it were that lethal then we would have more foriegn deaths." This statement by you is very interesting. Could you please provide more details as to why this is true?

Simple math, if that many people were in fact dying from kungflu there would be more than 2 deaths by now outside of China.

As asinine as your statement is, I'll be cordial with my response. EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC....

Even if there is (100,000,000 people) dying in China why would there be more than two people dying outside of China? ( hint there have been like 15-20 dead outside of China so far)

Can you provide a credible link showing more than 2 deaths outside of China?

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Urging people to "be a little prepared" is mass hysteria?

Citing someone claiming crematoriums are running 24/7 is exactly mass hysteria.

Only if it's not true.

If true, then it is simply a fact.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Of the roughly 150,000 people who die each day across the globe. How many of those are Chinese?

I think it's important to know the average so we can be sure they're not included in the coronavirus totals.

Think the annual death rate in China is something like 7 deaths per 1000 people annually.

How do the coronavirus deaths stack against that and their 1.4billion population?

I'm lazy when it comes to math.

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok so the youtube is jaw dropping... who's done the math from it though. And why didn't she ask how many crematoriums she was talking to? and that place received 127 yesterday cremated 116 (were the others carried over till today?) and pneumonia 8 what does that mean - non corona? Seems like there's more questions. But it sounded authentically like a very stressed out person wanting help from management. Interesting. But takes a lot of those places to get to 50K. Since their Jan 20th? (I don't quite understand the December / January confusion?)

Who wants to do the math?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

ha ha we both are asking for mathers to help us

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: trusername
I saw a video that said that average was 200 to 250 deaths a day in the hole Wuhan area before the outbreak. They generally get through that amount in 4hrs each day in the crematoriums.
So if there running 24/7 likely to be 1200 or more

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Ok I can help a little...

So every day
150,000 / day average die globally = 105 / minute
360,000 / day average babies born globally = 250/ minute

1.43 billion in china
7.7 billion people globally

7.13 million people died in china 2019 (heart, cancer, pollution big causes - Source SCMP.com) = 20,000 per day (7.13m/365=19,534).

150,000-20,000= 130,000 for the rest of the world.

China has 14% of the world.
1.43b people in China and 7.13M died in 2019 = .54%

I think I have this right so far?

So if on average 20,000 died in china daily before coronavirus...

so if this lady on the youtube is saying she is seeing 4 or 5 times the numbers at her crematorium and she is seeing 127 deaths yesterday that means she usually sees between 25 to 31 bodies a day.

Lets say China usually has deaths a day and crematoriums can handle 25 a day then there would be 200 crematoriums: 20,000/25=800

of course that's 365/yr maybe?

but... not everyone is cremated...

source wikipedia (45.6% cremation rate in 2008)
China[edit]
China cremates more people each year than any other country, reporting 4,534,000 cremations out of 9,348,453 deaths (a 48.50% rate) in 2008.[2] The cremation rate was 45.6% for 2014 according to Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs.[3]

so lets say there are 400 or 500 crematoriums in China...

I guess the math is now how many crematoriums in the affected areas? And then she said the other crematoriums were worse off than her... so what does that mean? 50% more bodies? How many of them was she taking about? She named several places.

from the article that everyone is discussing on this thread...
www.taiwannews.com.tw...

"Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day."

Does this mean 24,589 total or total for that day?
Lets say total - still huge compared to what NYT is saying...

24,589 (total deaths) /127 (max daily cremations this lady saw) =193 divided by 20 days since January 20th = 1225 divided by the # of (crematoriums) working in these infected areas.
1225 extra deaths a day - Not impossible I suppose?
daily - 20,000 average throughout China + 1225 extra... Wuhan primarily over 20 days and growing...
stressing the crematoriums to this point for that lady...?

Am I way off in this math? please help fix math if so - I'm not sure about this at all :]

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Do you think they would suppress info on cases in US to stop panic?
Suggests that is happening in r/Wuhan_Flu
www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SimonJ

I saw a video that said that average was 200 to 250 deaths a day in the hole Wuhan area before the outbreak.

hole Wuhan?

Talk about a Freudian slip/typo...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join