It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

lol whoops
The area of Wuhan would have been better

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Your insistence on comparing nCoV to a flu is foolish at best. This is not the flu. It never was and it never will be.

Of course it is not the flu, but has similarities to the flu when it comes to to people who have the virus. The difference is, that most people who are now talking after clearing the virus are saying it's very mild.

Children under the age of 12 are being infected - per your google search terms. The infections are less severe than in some adults but they are still getting infected. Children over age 12 are having reactions to the virus similar to that of adults. Also per your google search terms, younger healthy people are being felled by this virus as well as the elderly.

Out of all the deaths so far, bow many have been children? Out of all the deaths so far, how many have been healthy adults? Do you have the figures for this? All we know so far is the deaths in china, where most of the deaths have been elderly peoe and people with pre existing conditions.

Peoe in the West who have it or had it are clearing the virus within two weeks, and have said it's very mild. Are you saying it's kills healthy people outside of the West because we are stronger or better in the West, so can clear the virus?

As for the doctor in China who died from the virus - you have proven nothing and stated no facts. All you did was create a scenario in which you can assert he was more likely to succumb to the disease. I can just as easily assert you have no clue as to the condition of his immune system. This type of hypothetical discussion is pointless and not worth my time.

I never said what I said about the doctor was fact! Stop putting words in my mouth! I said he may have had a pre-existing condition, and I also pointed out the fact that like many doctors in china at the moment, chances are he was working around the clock, and the stress would have been huge, and these factors would effect the immune system.

I never said this was fact though!

You have an apparent need to continually refer to this outbreak as a flu. Whatever the reason, enjoy your fabricated scenario.

Because the symtoms are like the flu. It ladt roughly the same amount of time as the flu, just not as bad as the flu in most cases.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
20/20 hindsight

It's worked so far, overreaction has been rampant with pretty much everything with no justification whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SorrowSong1
Oh that's genius. Let's see, many of the viruses that have apocalyptic potential have failed yet some of them have killed off large sections of the population (albeit a small fraction) but based on the low chances I just assume to make fun of this one and troll this thread.

You really need to stop taking this personally that I think people are being hysterics.

Dude all that I ask of people is that they prepare themselves for a disaster any disaster .

I am prepared, I have guns, ammo and booze.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Only if it's not true.

If true, then it is simply a fact.

Waiting on the proof. Have you seen it? Me neither.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I am disputing 50 K to 100K dead.

Good thing that wasn't presented as fact. However I do like where you say " if it were that lethal then we would have more foriegn deaths." This statement by you is very interesting. Could you please provide more details as to why this is true?

Simple math, if that many people were in fact dying from kungflu there would be more than 2 deaths by now outside of China.

As asinine as your statement is, I'll be cordial with my response. EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC....

Even if there is (100,000,000 people) dying in China why would there be more than two people dying outside of China? ( hint there have been like 15-20 dead outside of China so far)

Can you provide a credible link showing more than 2 deaths outside of China?

There has been few cases (so far) outside China so this still doesnt explain your logig. Try again.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Only if it's not true.

Yep me either. Have you seen anyone disprove it? Me neither.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Hard to disprove something that doesn't exist, you know, they old proving a negative.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Only if it's not true.

All he asked was for a credible source showing > 2 deaths outside of China. Is that not a fair request?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

Only if it's not true.

All he asked was for a credible source showing > 2 deaths outside of China. Is that not a fair request?

Actually AugustusMasonicus did not ask for this. Anyways did I claim that there were more than two deaths outside China? No I'd did not. So what's your point again? Just because this disease has been thus far largely contained inside China doesn't make the disease any less dangerous. That's a logical fallacy.

I hope it stays this way, I hope it stays in China. But you know what? By the number of cases sky rocketing the way they are it doesn't seem likely. China needs to contain this disease within their own quarenteen zones to 99 percent in order to control this disease. I hope you realize that is almost impossible. In fact if you actually do a little research on the subject you are attempting to have a conversation about you would know that they are in fact not containing this disease within their quarenteen zones to this degree.

Guess what happens when they cannot contain this particular disease within their unprecedented quarenteen zones? The disease will spread across the entire nation of China. Guess what happens after this disease spreads across the entire nation of China?

I'm not saying that this disease will not be controlled because they just may get a handle on it so this isn't fearmongering as some morons are claiming. What I am saying is that you should prepare yourselves for a potential disaster. You are a stupid person if you dont prepare for a potential disaster whether it be an earthquake, hurricane tornado, flood or even a possible pandemic such as this coronavirus.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hard to disprove something that doesn't exist, you know, they old proving a negative.

Actually yes his statements do exist. Is what he is saying truthful? Obviously we don't know. But he has not yet been proven wrong. And yes although you may believe otherwise, some statements and other claims can in fact be proven false. Ever visit that fact-check website?

edit on 2/13/2020 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

But he has not yet been proven wrong.

Wuhan 'Whistleblower': "A giant purple unicorn named Fred shoots gold out of his ass every first and third Thursday in my backyard!"

Prove him wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I am disputing 50 K to 100K dead.

Good thing that wasn't presented as fact. However I do like where you say " if it were that lethal then we would have more foriegn deaths." This statement by you is very interesting. Could you please provide more details as to why this is true?

Simple math, if that many people were in fact dying from kungflu there would be more than 2 deaths by now outside of China.

As asinine as your statement is, I'll be cordial with my response. EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC....

Even if there is (100,000,000 people) dying in China why would there be more than two people dying outside of China? ( hint there have been like 15-20 dead outside of China so far)

Can you provide a credible link showing more than 2 deaths outside of China?

3 deaths have been linked to the virus outside of mainland China to date.

Source

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But he has not yet been proven wrong.

Wuhan 'Whistleblower': "A giant purple unicorn named Fred shoots gold out of his ass every first and third Thursday in my backyard!"

Prove him wrong.

Like I have previously said "is what he is saying truthful? Obviously we don't know."

Wow would you look at that...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

link   

link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join