It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Guys look how the Dude in the post above me looks like such a fool right now! LMAO!

Yup, so foolish for saying you cited Reuters in the post I replied to. I guess this was someone with the same name but isn't you:

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
(REUTERS)

Use The Onion next, I'm sure they can whip up some frothy hysteria too for you to gobble up.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Oh give it up, we know you've already died from the virus and are spreading Masonic misinformation from the grave.

It's true, this is actually me posting from beyond the grave where there's at least 1.8billion dead Chinese from the virus.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

We really want to prepare the American public for the possibility that their lives will be disrupted because of this pandemic,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters.

pandemic

I posted this in the other thread.

I see the word "pandemic" being used by a director of the CDC.

Just saying, I think the ball moved down the court since you posted last.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Nah I am not bothering him, he is trolling you because it’s easy. Just post your updates, stay. On. Topic and remember not everyone will agree with you, and some will try to troll you, for fun in this instance 😋 and some just because they are trolls.

Just ignore him, and keep your thread with good info and let people not always agree so it’s a balanced thread. The more facts the better, your thread title also, is just asking to be trolled, be that as it may...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Must be crowded down there..

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join