It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: 1.5 Million Coronavirus Cases In China, 50,000 Coronavirus Deaths In Wuhan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui recently revealed leaks from Wuhan crematoriums. He claims based on the number of bodies their furnaces are burning, the death toll could be as high as 50,000.

The official coronavirus death toll in China is a little over 800. But an exiled Chinese businessman says crematoriums are leaking the real figure.

A billionaire whistleblower alleges Wuhan has crematoriums working 24/7. He claims they’ve cremated some 50,000 coronavirus victims.

Guo Wengui is a Chinese billionaire living in exile in the United States.

SOURCE

I look at it like this. China has to contain this disease 99 percent in their quarenteen zones. If they dont then they wont be able to stop it from spreading throughout their entire country. That's an almost impossible feat. So therefore it's only a matter of time until Pandora's box is opened.

Then, once it infects the entire nation of China, we as in the rest of the world has to keep the entire country of China...1.4 BILLION PEOPLE under quarantine indefinitely....yeah effing right like that's gonna happen!

This virus WILL make it's way around the world.
Our only hope is to hope we find a cure in time. But by the looks of it, this disease is a bioengineered weapon of mass destruction that has either been accidentally or purposefully released (either way the cat is out of the bag) so a vaccine isn't happening any time soon.

Now is the time start stockpiling canned goods and water. By the time everyone else starts to think about stockpiling it's already too late. Just pray that you live long enough to be able to eat your canned goods.

The media tries to downplay this as if it is just another SARS disease but ask yourself this, why is there more people in quarantine than there ever has been in the entire history of the world? Take account the entire population of the United state's top 50 most populated cities and it still wont add up to how many people are currently under quarantine in China.

Just hope that it doesn't spread as fast in your country as it is doing in China. That way the medical response can have time to keep up and not be overwhelmed like what's happening in China. China has so many sick people they don't have enough personnel to test them all and they have to turn people away. Also hospitals are all at max and they are running short on supplies. China my very well completely collapse.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
By the way two days ago a penpal of mine in China had told me that the death toll for all of China was around 100,000.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Not saying they are being truthful but it seems like there should already be larger outbreaks everywhere if that was the case. If there were 500,000 infected Id expect more outside of China cases. The problem in China is their eating habits, illegal wildlife in markets being sold and consumed by tens of thousands and indirectly their hygiene plus living in close proximity. The virus was able to get a foothold and now its gonna have to burn itself out or they find a cure. The main thing elsewhere is they don't have that hot zone like the wet market infecting thousands daily. Just not seeing spikes elsewhere and we are approaching 3rd week

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I have a feeling this is going to get worse before it gets better. As for it being a bioweapon. It's possible but as with all these types of things, you need proof first. it wouldn't surprise me though.

Here in the U.K we have 4 confirmed cases I believe. I think it will rise very quickly. The media are downplaying it as just another Sars like you said.
I've even seen youtube gamers making Coronavirus Grand Theft Auto games. Running around the city away from the affected. People don't seem to be taking it very seriously.

Sad times.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That is still 3% fatality. Seems if true China is not lets people know just how contagious it may be.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
I wonder how much the antidote will cost for half a billion people left according to the Georgia guide stone?

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
That is still 3% fatality. Seems if true China is not lets people know just how contagious it may be.

Ffs when do you people learn to calculate. You dont compared deaths to total amount of sick... you compare them to recovered people.
Mortatlity is only about life or death.... not infection.

If 5 people get sick and 3 die thats 60% mortality
If 5 people get sick and 1 die thats 20% mortality
And so forth.... not that hard.

They use the other number because it makes it sound less serious.

Once everyone stops getting infected and no more people dies, then you can get an accurate mortality rate, based on total amount of recovered and total amount of dead

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don’t suppose you have a screen shot of the conversation, so much heresay doing the rounds at the minute... what region of China is your friend from? If you’re unable to share a screenshot due to privacy I can understand that but what about some context to the statement, how do you believe he came up with his numbers? a reply to: Alien Abduct

edit on 10-2-2020 by kingparrot because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
if this was anything more than fearmongering we'd be seeing much bigger numbers outside china by now. we'd have been seeing much bigger numbers for a few weeks now. We're not, because it's fearmongering.
deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
if this was anything more than fearmongering we'd be seeing much bigger numbers outside china by now. we'd have been seeing much bigger numbers for a few weeks now. We're not, because it's fearmongering.
deny ignorance indeed.

This is very needed, the economy is tanking worldwide, what better way to get peppers prepping and people spending, those shelved items need to be sold berfore they become useless.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Don't be ridiculous, first of all running night and day there is absolutely no way you could burn that many people in that facility. Even running 24 7 they don't have that kind of capacity. It takes hours to cremate a single body and there aren't enough ovens to dispose of that many bodies.

Secondly in a place with that much social media coverage that many dead or missing will be noticed. You can censor reports of death but you can't censor the disappearance of all of those social media accounts, all of those people going dark would be noticed.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

People believe the crap Alex Jones puts out there, it should be no surprise.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Don't be ridiculous, first of all running night and day there is absolutely no way you could burn that many people in that facility. Even running 24 7 they don't have that kind of capacity. It takes hours to cremate a single body and there aren't enough ovens to dispose of that many bodies.

Secondly in a place with that much social media coverage that many dead or missing will be noticed. You can censor reports of death but you can't censor the disappearance of all of those social media accounts, all of those people going dark would be noticed.

China can censor social media, and does. Inside of China and out. All western tech companies will do whatever the communist party asks of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm just worried that my new camping tent wont get here in time for the holiday. GET BACK TO WORK!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm no cremation expert, but I am very well versed in fire.
I also did look into opening a crematorium as my next career move, but it fell through thanks too badly written laws.

it doesn't take hours to cremate a body- I promise. I'd the goal is to eliminate the flesh they are likely burning more than one at a time, and might not be waiting for the bones to cook.
a full grown human at 200lbs takes 2-4 hours to fully cremate. most of that time is breaking down bones- generally at two his the bones are put into a grinder and they call it done.
the first hour is mostly just cooking off water. if you aren't looking to keep track of ashes, you could be cooking down a buffered bodies at a time with the exhaust from the body being burned.
yuck, but China doesn't give a #.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I live here in Beijing today many people went back to work, but still very slow time not to many people on the street where I live,my family and I have only left our home to go to the market for 2 weeks . I must admit I am a little worried about the true numbers whatever they are scary times here!

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I call bs on this. O mean, even the article says the "whistle-blower" is quite controversial and is known for making bs bombshell headlines. In other words, he is the chinese xuenchen

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If this is a bio weapon to cull the Worlds population the people doing it are really stupid. OK, China has a lot of people, but to infect the World the movement of the infected would be minimal, as we've seen. A few cases here, a few cases there.
Now IF they really wanted to do the damage the prime target would be the Muslim Hajj. 2.5 million to 3 million people in one place for a week then all go home to countries all over the World. Then all these infected go to crowded mosques and mix with others.
Easy aint it.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The logistics involved with disposing of 50,000 Conorovirus infected bodies should tell you those numbers are nothing more than spurious fearmongering.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Imagine when this # hits the 3rd world countries. Imagine a country like India, who is dirty and filthy as it is. The death toll is going to be huge. But I don't know, how does this virus thrive in warmer climates?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join