It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: tennisdawg

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

Interesting stuff. I have a question though, do you think the possibility exists that they might be tooling with you now as a means to spread wild theories in order to discredit the situation? I only ask because it appears someone knows you are posting here now. OR are the sources rock solid in that case? Thanks for your posts.

link   
So if this dies down during the warmer summer months does this give the virus a chance to mutate and come back even stronger next year or if the warmer weather causes it to die down will that be the end of the outbreak ?

link   
a reply to: doggodlol

Repeating an earlier post on ages affected in Singapore

Scott Gottlieb, MD

2/2 It’s deeply concerning that of the cases identified in Singapore, as of Sunday (Feb 9) night, six patients are in intensive care. These are patients of different ages, and not just the older ones.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

The thing is, from my point of view, for all that to work TPTB would have to release hidden tech to give us free or almost free energy (among other technologies) and jump-start a post-scarcity society, or lower the amount of population significantly. As coclusion, if that is the end of this whole thing, then the virus mortality rate should be extremely high.

link   
a reply to: MaverickLRD

Auuuggghhh..My apologies. They're being held somewhere in Ft Worth so I'm currently looking for it. I have been reading so many articles and am getting tired, lol.

Thank you for the correction.

link   

Isn’t that movie called Fight Club?

Didn’t someone say pay attention to movies for regularly scheduled predictive programming?

Fight Club also occurs to me on a subconscious level that we cannot get away from our violent mammalian selves.

Or put another way, we construct death viruses for fun instead of figuring out how to feed and clothe everyone.

Like the bumper sticker “the day the Air Force has to hold a bake sale...”

Always, always $ for weapons R&D, yet we wonder why were sick as a civilized society?

Another light shined might say, “it’s not a measure of sanity to be maladjusted to to a sick society”

“EVENT 201”.... and now those that performed this precursor (as in many terrorist attacks) want $ to fight the good fight as they have unleashed their pet hellion....

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: angelchemuel

This has been my gut instinct from the off. I don't understand global finance/markets a whole lot....but I do know to watch the left hand while the boxer is jabbing me with his right!
Thank you for saying you know it is an artificially created virus, again my gut instinct from the off and how things have been developing......now we really don't know what we are dealing with....

P***ed off Rainbows
Jane

I feel the same. I've actually been dreading something like this since early last year. I was thinking more along the lines of a war but this actually works out a lot better and it makes a lot of sense to me. I don't believe a lot of conspiracy stuff (even though I've been a member here for years - I used to only visit ONE forum until it became pointless so I rarely come back - until now) but I can't get it out of my head that this was done on purpose and they know in Wuhan what this really is and that's why they are taking such insanely extreme measures. I DON'T think they know who did it.... I just think they know there that this is a BIG effing deal.

I think more and more borderline conspiracy theorists are thinking this way now

Rainbows
Jane

link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

most common colds do why you need jabs

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I did post a link to that but your obviously trolling and off topic, so I’ll leave it and get back to the subject of the thread,
Thanks for your input though

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37

originally posted by: toysforadults
DOW dropped about 200 or so points from todays high... must be some bad news coming down the pipe

Add to that bitcoin is shooting up which is seen as the new gold.

If the economy goes the way I believe it is about to, Bitcoin is the new fool's gold. If you think anyone is trading food, masks, medicine, or water for digital currency, then I have some bad news for you.

Go to Wuhan and try to trade a bitcoin for an N95 mask right now.

Hell, even real gold won't be worth much in this scenario.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I’m in the UK not far from Sheffield and have been following this thread since part 1. As others have said the news here isn’t really telling us much, 8 confirmed cases but no details at all. No one in my local area is talking about it or seems worried and nothing really on my social media either.

I’ve been following ATS since 2009, never posted but really enjoy reading the posts on here. This thread is really informative, so thanks to everyone posting info they have

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

trolling this whole forum is trolling.

I'll say yes the deaths in china is bad(even worse than whats being said)but not overall world killer more normal 0.001 death toll.

eg deaths are happening but overall no difference to whats going on anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

Better. We aren’t bought and sold

link   
Company (Indeed) in Ireland has sent all employees home to reduce risk of spreading. A lot going on but is over shadowed by the Irish elections.
edit on 11-2-2020 by EricEdert because: Sensitive info

link   

edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just saw this video, havnt come across it before

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
nm

edit on 11-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: Adphil28

trolling this whole forum is trolling.

I'll say yes the deaths in china is bad(even worse than whats being said)but not overall world killer more normal 0.001 death toll.

eg deaths are happening but overall no difference to whats going on anyway.

This whole forum is most definitely NOT trolling. Some people are, but not those you might think. I highly recommend you go back and read Part ONE (click on that) then come back and read the entirety of part 2.

What you have said is no different than what many others have said.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Interesting stuff. I have a question though, do you think the possibility exists that they might be tooling with you now as a means to spread wild theories in order to discredit the situation? I only ask because it appears someone knows you are posting here now. OR are the sources rock solid in that case? Thanks for your posts.

If you have followed my posts from the beginning when I leaked the details of some of the quarantine facilities, then you understand that I was in contact with "those who would know" even at that time. Aside from popular belief, the government is not some hive mind that all has the same agenda. There are good people who want to get out the information, and they have been put in contact with me through my original channels.

After a few of my initial posts received attention from higher-ups, I was given info from good samaritans not only in our country, but in others. These contacts are ones who would NOT phuck around with disinfo. That's about all I can say to that extent. You guys have the choice to believe or not. I am just some guy on a message board, however, NO ONE has been able to discredit or debunk ANYTHING I have said. From the start, I have welcomed any information that discredits what I post because that would mean a much better outcome for humanity. I can live with being wrong, but where are the debunkers at?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Didn’t you come in here staying “the flu kills xxxx” like we’re taught we should be parroting.

I’m a bit caustic at times for even my own liking.....

But you’re starting to remind me of Crychek from X-file
sent by Smoking Man to muddy the waters, and monkey in our business

I mean I’m pretty concerned for you disregard for humanity by claiming the #s of possible dead isn’t all that big a deal.

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join