It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

You joined today. You have yet to contribute anything, other than the common cold is essentially just as bad. You cannot provide any factual data to your claims. Get out of here. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

I've read all your prior posts and I'm not shooting the messenger. I'm trying to asses the information and make sure that, to you at least, your sources are rock solid. You have to understand that we aren't all privy to the info you are. I'm not attempting to be disrespectful, as I believe that you at least believe what you are telling us. To the rest of us, it's just hearsay.

Keep up the good work and please keep us informed. There's no point in trying to debunk anything as the vast majority of us are only able to rely on speculation and common sense.

link   
a reply to: slatesteam

all im saying is there more virus disease out there that kill people and most don't even understand.

the who even say it

link   
Fox News just did a live shot about the quarantined group from the 1st plane. The reporter, William La Jeunesse, stated that all 195 citizens from the 1st flight have completed their 14-day quarantine. He said that these people were monitored closer than any group of people in the U.S. and the military spokesperson said that they need to be able to return to their lives, and should be welcomed back into their neighborhoods. In closing they said that they were all at various airports heading home except for a few who are still making travel arrangements. At very end he said that other groups still in quarantine are being watched closely because the virus is mutating and they need to watch for that. (That caught my attention, what does that mean, and will the CDC give us any details?)

I am paraphrasing what the live report said. If you'd like to search it out online it was William La Jeunesse giving the live update of Fox News. He's been coming on live about once an hour with updates.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure iv seen everything you've posted even what has been deleted. Keep on posting your info mate it all adds to the bigger picture

Any info about uk by any chance?

edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The who are a great band

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
the uk overall will be on lock down, why scare the people and create panic

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tukota
Fox News just did a live shot about the quarantined group from the 1st plane. The reporter, William La Jeunesse, stated that all 195 citizens from the 1st flight have completed their 14-day quarantine. He said that these people were monitored closer than any group of people in the U.S. and the military spokesperson said that they need to be able to return to their lives, and should be welcomed back into their neighborhoods. In closing they said that they were all at various airports heading home except for a few who are still making travel arrangements. At very end he said that other groups still in quarantine are being watched closely because the virus is mutating and they need to watch for that. (That caught my attention, what does that mean, and will the CDC give us any details?)

I am paraphrasing what the live report said. If you'd like to search it out online it was William La Jeunesse giving the live update of Fox News. He's been coming on live about once an hour with updates.

Well.... going air borne was a step.... going waterborne also a step.... hopefully it wont turn crazy resistant next

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

🤦‍♂️ The story about this disease is not the mortality rate but the serious to critical condition ratio and how contagious it is also how it can be spread asymptomatically...

Not the mortality which is a bit high also, roughly if 10,000 catch the disease about 1300 get serious to critical let us know if local hospitals in your area can handle that on top of the other emergencies and daily activities they deal with daily.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

I've read all your prior posts and I'm not shooting the messenger. I'm trying to asses the information and make sure that, to you at least, your sources are rock solid. You have to understand that we aren't all privy to the info you are. I'm not attempting to be disrespectful, as I believe that you at least believe what you are telling us. To the rest of us, it's just hearsay.

Keep up the good work and please keep us informed. There's no point in trying to debunk anything as the vast majority of us are only able to rely on speculation and common sense.

I totally understand where you are coming from, and I share what I can, when I can. I honestly hope someone comes along and destroys all that I have said. It would be way more comforting than the alternative. This thread is being monitored by numerous 3 and 4 letter agencies, so if one of them wants to chime in to offer any information that debunks what I have stated, then have at it.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

but with a pop of 10million that's not so bad overall on a global scale

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
This thread is being monitored by numerous 3 and 4 letter agencies, so if one of them wants to chime in to offer any information that debunks what I have stated, then have at it.

Really? That is both exciting and scary at the same time. LOL. I've actually wondered about that before but more from a CDC standpoint. There has been a lot of very good info on this topic, add to that we're from all over the globe. Makes sense I guess that they'd want to keep their fingers on the pulse of things being said.

link   
Xi warned officials that efforts to stop virus could hurt economy: sources

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping warned top officials last week that efforts to contain the new coronavirus had gone too far, threatening the country’s economy, sources told Reuters, days before Beijing rolled out measures to soften the blow.

China’s official media has been trying to project calm. In a Monday editorial, the official People’s Daily urged the public to deal with the epidemic with a “positive mood”.

link   

The common sense has left this thread a long time ago. Speculation we can agree on.
Debunking false claims/misinformation should be the point in every thread with a serious topic like this.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: slatesteam

all im saying is there more virus disease out there that kill people and most don't even understand.

the who even say it

Posting for the CCP? Your English sucks.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Might be a stupid question but why would "Agencies" be monitoring this thread ? it's not like we have any real information .

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Could be of use...

2008 Report: Electric Outages Due to Coal Supply Chain Problems in Pandemic

"Current levels of pandemic planning are likely insufficient to sustain the coal supply chain during a pandemic; the link between the public health response and reliable access to coal-fueled electricity is neither understood nor addressed in current pandemic plans in the United States." They add that the public health sector would have great difficulty functioning without a stable supply of electricity during a pandemic.

"Without coal, more than half of the nation’s lights go out and computers go off. Without coal miners, there is no coal," said Daniel J. Kane, the UMWA's international secretary-treasurer. "Leaving America’s coal miners out of contingency planning for a potential nationwide influenza pandemic makes no sense and puts America at risk.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Thanks for the reminder. Been meaning to get the propane tank for my standby generator topped off.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

Debunking false claims/misinformation should be the point in every thread with a serious topic like this.

Therein lies the rub. You believe China. Most here don't due to their response to this crisis and the videos etc. It's almost like you haven't paid any attention at all in this thread. Maybe everyone who you disagree with is wrong, I dunno. I HOPE they're wrong. BUT The false claims/misinformation in the minds of many in this forum is coming from China. And you are constantly patronizing others about it because you think you're right. Just don't wonder why you get the type of responses you get.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have a friend who is a local ER doc at a large hospital in the Dayton, OH area: I asked him yesterday if any info has been communicated to him from his employer about the virus. His response was a casual "no, it will probably just end up as another strain of flu we'll have to deal with". It seems like I'm the only person I know taking this seriously enough to boost my preps (always rotating anyway), but I wonder what the event will be for the non-conspiratorial folk to 1) begin talking about this around the water cooler [without sounding crazy] and 2) start getting their butts in gear to perhaps avoid the quarantine camps and shelter in place. ...I assume by then the Costco/Sams/Gordon Foods will be empty. Still hoping for a fizzle-out, but also ready for the alternative.
edit on 11-2-2020 by daytonguy because: fixed "stain of flu" typo, lol

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daytonguy

My sibling works at a well-known hospital (in a state that has a confirmed case) and says over a week ago hospital management tightened their grip on masks. Sibling tells me they used to be able to get masks all over the hospital but now it's under stricter control. I trust my fam (FamCore, it's in the name ya know?) but everyone else just take that for what it's worth!

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join