It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Is it just me who finds it odd that there are new cases in Bavaria associated with the original cluster from the car parts place? I thought they already tested everyone before?

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: tennisdawg

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

*4doctors closed, 2 schools and a electrical wholesaler in brighton

www.theargus.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk... utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb&__twitter_impression=true

twitter.com...

1 school in Southampton

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Plus one doctors n brackley, one in bracknell

www.banburyguardian.co.uk...

www.bracknellnews.co.uk...

1 suspected case at bath uni, 1 suspected at Sussex uni in brighton and one suspected at dover hospital

www.somersetlive.co.uk... mpaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true

www.thesun.co.uk... =Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

www.kentlive.news...

*3prisoners at oxford, 2 are still at prison awaiting tests and 1 has been transferred to a local hospital after he collapsed (assume the one transferred from thailand)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2020 by Foxtree because: Added links

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
DOW dropped about 200 or so points from todays high... must be some bad news coming down the pipe

Add to that bitcoin is shooting up which is seen as the new gold.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

At that point it would be on a global scale, so concepts such as money and debt would go out the window rapidly.

There are some in my group of sources that believe this is exactly the end goal, and that the virus was released intentionally to perform this scenario. I already know it is an artificially created virus, but now I am being told it was released on purpose.

I have never been a big believer in the "deep state" or "hidden hand" stuff, but this whole outbreak is starting to make sense to me now.

This has been my gut instinct from the off. I don't understand global finance/markets a whole lot....but I do know to watch the left hand while the boxer is jabbing me with his right!
Thank you for saying you know it is an artificially created virus, again my gut instinct from the off and how things have been developing......now we really don't know what we are dealing with....

P***ed off Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think the responses on this forum could be a basis for research in the future. This might be the first time in history that people worldwide have the ability to share as near as real time as possible information on a significant event and track it globally. Even with misinformation, government reluctance to exhibit transparency, normal fears the common man has the ability to form well discussed opinions and determine their own actions independent of a central body telling them what to do. My issue, if you want to call it that, is that there are at least 10 ( and I'm just pulling a number out of the air) different major topics across all of the comments that I can't keep track of them all and I have no suggestions on how to organize these thoughts in any systematic way for research.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostsock

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: ketsuko

That is only right if our understanding is correct about mortality rate and incubation time. Incubation time could be upto 24 days now, global times on twitter saying it 42 days so who really knows.

Well the extended incubation time would explain why British Airways are not flying to and from China until end of March earliest!
Second point....is it just me, but new cases are popping up on here pretty quickly over last few pages compared to a while back where you could read page after page before new cases were reported........its giving the feeling to me that this thing is spreading much quicker

Rainbows
Jane

There's not as many comments as a week ago. Lots of people already left the thread.

Now you are complaining of lack of comments? REALLY????? How does that relate to anything at all???? You have no clue nor does any of us as to how many people read whats going on in this thread.. Just because someone doesnt post a remake or a news update does not mean that they arent here actively reading and shifting through the bulls#it and forming their own conclusions. There are tons of lurkers here and many have signed up to post their own comments thoughts and ideas in this thread. BTW Necrose are you prepared for the worst or will you just sit and laugh while your family and neighbors get sick?

Was just my personal feeling about the comments, I'm seeing a lot less pictures/videos/actual news even tho the number of comments of no valid content (again my opinion) remains stable, so yeah, there is a debate going on here, but most of it is nit-picking specific articles or arguing amongst members.

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your last question because a truthful answer would wind you up.

edit on 11-2-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
For example, is the collective thoughts on this forum as good as or better than what the government has? If so, is this approach better than the way the government makes decisions or legislatures create bills. Food for thought. Carry on.
edit on 11-2-2020 by Cmajlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

Tbh pretty much any illness even minor can be potentially lethal to someone in weakend or compromised state,
but in a normal health adult not some one in a group mentioned before or a child with an under developed immune system it’s not!,
where as the covid-19 virus doesn’t seem to be making that distinction at this time although you’d expect to normally see the weaker members of any population succumbe first🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cmajlz

government's are only looking to new thinking

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: tennisdawg

This has been my gut instinct from the off. I don't understand global finance/markets a whole lot....but I do know to watch the left hand while the boxer is jabbing me with his right!
Thank you for saying you know it is an artificially created virus, again my gut instinct from the off and how things have been developing......now we really don't know what we are dealing with....

P***ed off Rainbows
Jane

I feel the same. I've actually been dreading something like this since early last year. I was thinking more along the lines of a war but this actually works out a lot better and it makes a lot of sense to me. I don't believe a lot of conspiracy stuff (even though I've been a member here for years - I used to only visit ONE forum until it became pointless so I rarely come back - until now) but I can't get it out of my head that this was done on purpose and they know in Wuhan what this really is and that's why they are taking such insanely extreme measures. I DON'T think they know who did it.... I just think they know there that this is a BIG effing deal.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Then its ramping up. The question is will there be any fatalities or was the virus engineered either for vaccine development or as a bio-weapon to depopulate China at some stage, which might actually be happening right now.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

go do research,

old over 50 same as common flu kills people

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

researching a virus lmao to only target only a certain pop

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Please provide a link to show exact ages dying in china

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Those numbers are literally mortifying.

I bet the healthcare industry initiates 'denial of care' waaay before those numbers reach their maximum.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

have no link but from vids etc etc seems older ppl

younger ppl shopping
edit on 11-2-2020 by doggodlol because: (no reason given)

link   
Senator Cotton (Harvard law grad) is driving his issue (belief) that the Coronavirus is a bio-weapon that originated from a BSL-4 lab in Wuhan. He's (@SenTomCotton) been waging a twitter war against CCP.

Rubio Joins Cotton, Banks, Colleagues in Urging DOJ to Investigate China Daily

Arms race in the Propaganda wars.

WHO has finally decided on an official name:
The new coronavirus will be called COVID-19.

"I’ll spell it: C-O-V-I-D hyphen one nine – COVID-19"

twitter.com...

China
Origin
Virus
Infection
Disaster

The weather guys would of had it named 3 months ago.

link   

If the epicentre had been south America I'm guessing the majority of those died would be south american, just an assumption.
Iv seen videos of kids dying from this, videos of woman who didnt look a day over 30

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Foxtree

would be yes

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join