It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Agreed, but it is odd to suggest an ‘enemy’ released a bio agent if you know it’s natural. Isn’t going to help matters. Now if it is lab grown, then it makes more sense as the waters will become muddier. a reply to: ketsuko

edit on 4-2-2020 by ARM1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Taipei, Feb. 4 (CNA) Non-Taiwanese travelers who have visited China in the last 14 days will be prohibited entry to Taiwan starting on Friday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) said Tuesday

Taiwan bans China.. Chinas not going to like that
focustaiwan.tw...

edit on 4/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Australia now has 13

An eight-year-old boy has become the thirteenth person confirmed to have coronavirus in Australia and the third case in Queensland.

Queensland Health on Tuesday night said the young Chinese national from Wuhan was a member of the tour group travelling with a 44-year-old man and 42-year-old woman diagnosed with the virus last week.

All three are from Hubei province which is at the epicentre of the coronavirus in China.

The child is in a stable condition in isolation at Gold Coast University Hospital with the man and woman.
www.perthnow.com.au...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
post to follow

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: scyther2286
a reply to: ketsuko

The pandemic on the ground in China is NOT this novel corona virus but something else entirely. Something sinister, infectious and deadly.

I wonder if this spraying is really desinfectant ?

Daily Mail

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

a reply to: SpartanStoic. They are? Who is saying it's man made? You do realise that nearly every virologist in the world has viewed those genomes don't you? There are now numerous labs with live specimens to study. If it was man made it would be well known, unless you're suggesting every lab is in on some secret.

Lancet Article Reports Wuhan Virus Not Likely Caused by Natural Recombination
I strongly urge you to read this article:
Article

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Agreed, but it is odd to suggest an ‘enemy’ released a bio agent if you know it’s natural. Isn’t going to help matters. Now if it is lab grown, then it makes more sense as the waters will become muddier. a reply to: ketsuko

I guess it depends on what effect you're trying to achieve.

If you want to maintain control of the situation to the degree that China is, you may very well suggest that all the problems are the result of a foreign attack whether they are or not. "We are at war with Eastasia", "We are at war with Oceania", etc. It gives your people a focus for their frustrations and anger and something to rally together against = a scapegoat - in the face of their misery.

If China is looking at an erosion of control in the face of fear, then this might be the direction they take. Make all their sick people hate and blame the US whom they know their regime already has friction with. I know it's been said in other threads before that they are constantly being fed tension against the US as though war could happen any minute already.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
market is back to insanely bullish mode, DOW futures up 350 points

oh boy we got some crazy market conditions forming, think the rip your face off rally is coming follow by a HUGE dip

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
cases in Germany, Australia and South Korea are increasing daily it seems.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
cases in Germany, Australia and South Korea are increasing daily it seems.

I have less problem with cases increasing daily then I do with severity. If they all go critical and start dropping like flies like they are in China, I'll start really getting worried. If the cases increase but stay mostly mild (even most of those in the hospital are there for observation, not treatment), then I stay not terribly worried but very, very aware.

Because honestly, we know by its nature that it will spread.
edit on 4-2-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
market is back to insanely bullish mode, DOW futures up 350 points

oh boy we got some crazy market conditions forming, think the rip your face off rally is coming follow by a HUGE dip

Your sarcastic remarks help nothing. Rather or not the stock market is being affected, it is affecting real people.

My business is all but shut down because I can't get custom PCBs out of China right now. Assembly in the US costs 3x. So it is affecting me financially in a big way. I am sure there are others that are in the same boat. Right now I am not sure if the business can survive this, and it is a scary thing.

Making light of it just makes you look like a fool.

link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

In Germany, except the two persons who have been repatriated last week from Wuhan, ALL cases (plus the one in Spain) are connected to the same person.

There was a woman from China who visited a company meeting in Germany for 2 days. Then she flew home and felt bad, she was diagnosed with the Coronavirus. She then calles the company in Germany and the company decided to have all employees tested.
A few came up as infected, however, not all of them had been at the meeting, but were infected by people infected in the meeting. Meanwhile, two children of one of the infected have been diagnosed as well (one child about 4 days after the other). The travel group in Spain consisted also of one of the persons who had attended the meeting.

The company had stopped all activity in Germany and its subsidiaries in China - for one more week now (until the original infection period has passed). Its name is, btw, Webasto - one of the biggest producers of car pre-heaters, there is a good chance that your car has one of those, too. :-)

link   
At this point I am far less worried about the virus than the upcoming vaccine. I agree there should be one in China as it is the hotspot for the outbreak but that won't be what's going to happen is it?
I also know that making a vaccine takes some time and that there won't be one for every person [phew].
The reason it scares me is that at some point it won't be voluntary any longer to take the vaccine, it will be mandatory.
Of course for 'all the right reasons'. You won't even be able to discuss your way out of it as you will be clearly one of the worst persons on Earth and with that come unlimited options of punishment.
You will be on par with Hitler and all paedophiles together, which means everyone will hate you and wish you harm and death. This will be sanctioned by governments of course.
However I am more scared of the vaccines until the necessity will be that to China here in the UK.
However I am not so sure they will wait that long.
I have an auto immune deficiency [M.E] and I react very badly to any vaccines. I thought it was the end, when I got once and anti-flu vaccine. Never again, I'd rather take my chances with the 'normal' flu.

Plus a hastily developed, untested vaccine forced on every person could contain anything and people would open their mouths to receive it [or arms].

Again, I'd rather stay at home and let nature do it's thing and make sure I odn't infect anyone else, than getting an untested vaccine injected. I am petrified. However it looks as if I could end up in jail or worse for it.

That thought is far, far more scary to me than the whole epidemic in itself.
The possibility of anything, is limitless to the governments of the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Again, I'd rather stay at home and let nature do it's thing and make sure I odn't infect anyone else, than getting an untested vaccine injected. I am petrified. However it looks as if I could end up in jail or worse for it.

Hell, I don't trust the government enough to take a 'tested' vaccine!
I am not an anti-vaxxer, but you know what I mean?
My kids are vaccinated for everything, but I have never had a flu shot... and I haven't had the flu since I was a kid. Almost everyone I work with gets a flu shot and they are all sick with the flu right now or recovering from having it last week. I'll stick with what works for me.
edit on b000000292020-02-04T08:02:59-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 04 Feb 2020 08:02:59 -0600800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 20,673 confirmed cases worldwide, including 427 fatalities.

link   
a reply to: weirdguy

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Funny bout bio-engineering virues as I just read about this one in the daily mail, although this one saves people but still... if you can manufacture one that saves people, you can manufacture one that kills people.

Scientists create an artificial 'virus' which can track down and destroy antibiotic-resistant bacteria without being spotted by the immune system

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7964363/Scientists-create-artificial-virus-break-walls-resistant-bacteria-defeat-infection.html

An artificial 'virus' that burrows through the walls of bacteria without being spotted by the immune system has been created to fight superbugs. Antibiotic resistance is considered to be one of the biggest threats facing humanity, alongside climate change and terrorism. Scientists have now tested a new approach to fighting the escalating public health crisis – taking inspiration from viruses. Viruses are like 'solid cages' built from tiny blocks, with their shape determining their function. Experts took the shape and used it as a 'scaffold' to place elements based on those already used in our immune systems to recognise pathogens. Tests on cells in the laboratory – and on moths – showed the virus inflicted 'rapid and irreparable damage to bacteria'.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Lancet Article Reports Wuhan Virus Not Likely Caused by Natural Recombination
I strongly urge you to read this article:
Article

The article does actually not say this. The article says that the paper in question is a not peer-reviewed research paper, which has been retracted to re-work by the authors due to some critical remarks of the science community (which are mainly targeting the conclusions).

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
All U.K. citizens being now told to leave China if possible!
news.sky.com...
What’s the betting USA will be next then???

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reposting this from the last thread.

Here's a link to a map with the WuFlu numbers on it.

WuFlu.Live

Rev

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join