It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Minutes of Weird , Evangelicals Pray with Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Your post are an emotionally comprised opinion as a result of extreme TDS

I stopped reading there.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What's ignorant about pointing out your trash?

Your posts and confrontational style point out your ignorance , the ethos of this site is to deny ignorance so I choose to deny your ignorance.

Your bluster will not hide the truth but time and hindsight will eventually expose it , Trump is a danger to global security.

This whole thread is confrontational

Then you get confronted and blame others lol lololol

Ignorance is demonising a religious groups for choosing to back a man you HATE

YOU are a danger to global security by failing to respect democracy and the rule of law, you vote after another 4 years, got it?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: CthruU

One made up sky daddy to rule them all....and everyone wants to be his spokesperson

Okie dokie then, I'll leave it at that with you. Seen as your a mod.
edit on 4-1-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: TritonTaranis

Explain my Black & White views of the world

Peoples political views fall into one of two categories , Left vs Right.

Don't like Trump = Left , don't like Obama = Right.

Some of us form our own opinions not dictated by party affiliation or personal loyalties.

That is absolutely not true

The political spectrum isn’t left right, it’s multidimensional, and as mentioned I was traditionally a labour voting lefty for decades until the emergence of the far left, globalists, islamists which are all a major threat to national integrity, the fall of the Berlin Wall was not the end of communism it was the end of isolation of communism, now it is growing within our educational system and universities with dumb kids who don’t understand the huge dangers of far left authoritarianism and what it causes, DEATH & DESTRUCTION, POVERTY & OPPRESSION

Where seeing many leftists support conservative right wing parties, because they can see just how far the left have gone, we’re seeing centrists vote for MSM labelled far right parties, because they’re concerned just how far the left wing parties have gone, that’s why you need mass immigration, because your globalist planners overlords always knew this would happen, it’s a basic understanding of human phycology, when our foundations is threatened humans respond with tribalism, and that’s why even before many knew what was going on, the far left funded by the globalist were pushing narratives like, Nazis, racists, islamophobes, this is undoubtedly pre planned attack... And You’re losing big time, 😂

edit on 4-1-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Your post are an emotionally comprised opinion as a result of extreme TDS

I stopped reading there.
Have a nice day.
Of course you don't have the strenght or composure to endure, so without further ado,

You're welcome and GOD BLESS YOU 🥰😘
edit on 4-1-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I don't see why you think the thread is confrontational , perhaps the meme could offend but I find it apt given the circumstances and the reverential way he is treated by his core support.

I'm not demonising any religious groups I just think religion and politics is a bad mix , you rail against Iran for their theological government yet find Christian Theocracy acceptable.

YOU are a danger to global security by failing to respect democracy and the rule of law, you vote after another 4 years, got it?

I respect democracy but don't believe it always delivers the right solution when it comes to leaders , my country included.
Respect doesn't mean slavish adherence.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I don't see why you think the thread is confrontational , perhaps the meme could offend but I find it apt given the circumstances and the reverential way he is treated by his core support.

[]

I'm not demonising any religious groups I just think religion and politics is a bad mix , you rail against Iran for their theological government yet find Christian Theocracy acceptable.

I respect democracy but don't believe it always delivers the right solution when it comes to leaders , my country included.
Respect doesn't mean slavish adherence.

Come on we wasn’t born yesterday, can read your feels like a book, this is an attack on trump and a religious group, not even debatable, you’re free to your opinion, just as others are free to call you out for your attempted masked attack on your political opposition

You state I’m against Iran because it is a religious regime, wrong, I’m against Iran because they’re actively trying to attack us and our allies with other hostile enemies against the west, honestly I really really really don’t give a monkeys if Iran is a religious regime it’s their country, I’ve already told you I’m fully supportive of countries governing themselves, self rule etc, and if it is a Muslim country like the US and Europe are judeo Christian countries then that’s good, they’re strong against OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE or INSIDE DIVIDE & RULE TACTICS the far left & globalists are deploying across the western world

Let’s the rise something here.... since we’re in the subject of Iran we’ll use Iran

If I start pumping Christian immigrants into Iran, I’m going to dilute the Islamic factor, correct?

The more I pump in, the more Iran is going to fall inline with western values, the less Muslim the country becomes the weaker it becomes as a nation with an identity?

Now I ask Iran to join the EU

They accept in a democratic vote

Now then... the question is this, if there was NO mass Christian immigration would the Islamic republic of Iran have joined the globalist controller EU?

NO the answer is NO they would not have agreed to join the globalist bankers controlled EU because they wouldn’t have had the votes and neither would they decided to give away their country laws and everything else to a foreign entity over self rule, but they people we put there would want that

And that’s how colonisation worked remember?

Isn’t that something your communists anti west people bash the patriots for?

Hypocrisy at its finest

We see you and you will not pass

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Im a member. Being a mod is second fiddle. And id sooner die than abuse any privilege of perceived authority

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

He's really amazing at 28D chess isn't he?

Considering he's known and worked with Paula White since 2002 or something, her history is shady too.

Pfft, to think that everything Trump does is to piss off lefties is funny, to think all "enemies" of Trump are lefties is actually hilarious.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Considering he's known and worked with Paula White since 2002 or something, her history is shady too.

Pfft, to think that everything Trump does is to piss off lefties is funny, to think all "enemies" of Trump are lefties is actually hilarious.

Well when y'all scream the loudest, kinda hard not to look in y'alls direction, amiright??

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I don't want to talk to you, I find you to be an ignoramus.

Good luck with your political projection and naive view of the world. Hint of advise, chill out and don't be such an extremist.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I wouldn’t say that at all, honestly

It’s a complex fight, using many methods of divide and rule tactics, using the best the world has to offer in phycologists, lawyers, activists, activists/propagandists, intelligence, its an unrestricted silent war

I very much doubt everybody understand just what is going on, we’ve never seen a war quite like it, it is a extremely dangerous hybrid war, and I would agree there are probably people on both sides that don’t understand what is at risk or which side they should be on because of the fog created by all of the above

But i know one thing, without integration you have divisions which are easily exploited by politics, I know who started that, and I know you don’t do that while claiming diversity is our strength when all you do is use it to divide for a political agenda and end goal of no boarder or walls while the 1% financially backs you

I don’t want to be ruled by an unelected elite with no sense of identity or belonging in divided communities, I want a united nation with close friends and allies ruled by and for THE PEOPLE the United 99%

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
One Nation under God. Not one nation under Trump. We do have to be careful here.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
One Nation under God. Not one nation under Trump. We do have to be careful here.

Which version of GOD? remember how many centuries of war that’s already caused, that doesn’t = United it equal division and war

Indeed you need to be careful

Trump isn’t the movement, Trump is the movements embodiment, that’s why they protect him like a cult, because he is their leader and vehicle to save them from the horrible world being imposed on them for the greed of the 1%

The smears just don’t work, the people
Elected a leader with fight in him to push back, not a saint to be compared with Jesus

It seems many people still don’t understand the war being fought, Christianity is not Trump, Trump is not Christianity, but both are protecting the foundations of the west the far
Left and globalist are trying to destroy to break national identity and sovereignty, if you destroy that you have a blank canvas to build a new empire and we know that’s going to be controlled by the globalist elites, under a communist Marxist governmental structure, with an undemocratic appointed leaders from their elite circles

At some point they will need to either become Muslim or integrate islam, maybe like the Chinese with education camps, who knows which method they’ll chose once they have absolute power, over the entire western world, for now they’re simply using Islam and Islam is using them all the same

I don’t want any off the above, I’m not anti Islam, but I have to be to use it against the globalist methods of divide & rule and political vote grabbing, I support Islam’s push back against LGBTQ force in schools, it shouldn’t be their, so I will use the LGBTQ to push back against immigration dividing our society, you see... its all calculated, I don’t hate any of the above, but know they’re being used by globalist divide and rule, and so definitely does Trump know... and this is why you all hate him, because he’s locked in a fight to save the USA and the west, and he’s happy to take the bullets, there is nothing wrong with having nationalism and Christianity for a basis of unity a country or in the west it unites us all, promotes peace and heals racial wounds when we all become the same united under one flag, not several flags in one countries, IE communist flag, LGBTQ flag, Religious groups, Other nations flags in your none integrated immigrant enclaves... it just doesn’t work, nations can come together under international organisations and defensive pacts like NATO for multinational cooperation and defence against those who seek to destroy our way of life and civilisation

But somebody wants more, somebody is greedy for more power and control... or they wouldn’t be doing all the above... DIVIDING...all of it under one body of control, and if people cannot see this then you sure are blind, because none of this happens out of chance, it is a carefully constructed and designed plan and forced transformation and destruction of our foundations, which is weakening nation integrity across every western nation, and, ONLY western nations

It is elitist empire building, and they haven’t asked

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I don't want to talk to you, I find you to be an ignoramus.

Good luck with your political projection and naive view of the world. Hint of advise, chill out and don't be such an extremist.
Well that's too bad, this is an open forum and if you can't dish out the discussion then I respectfully ask you to not post at all and log off.

Furthermore, you don't want to talk to me, yet try to give me advice?

Lastly, "ignoramus" is incorrectly used in your bid to be clever, just stick with "Dunce".

You may want to hide your head in the sand and tuck tail during discussions, but I don't, cut that BS leftist tactic out, this is an open forum.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What are the chances of getting a private prayer session with cheetah print Jesus lady?

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I don't have a problem with religion but I do have a problem with people using religion as a tool to help their objectives , scenes like the one above fill my heart with dread.

You just described about 99% of all religious people.
Whether they are praying to God for help to become a better person, enough money to buy their next meal or for help for another person, all are objectives.
Must suck dreading a person that prays to become a better person or dreading a person praying that the poor have food and warmth.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The version of God that I would still be in the clutches of evil, without.

God's grace and redemption is an individual matter. Not a collective matter. At least thats what I strongly believe.

The herd mentality can get out of hand fast and before we know it we could become what we were fighting against.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Watched the vid, and was just wondering how praying for someone is weird? People been doing it for very very long time. I understand your take on politics/religion but still not sure why you think that vid is bad or weird.

Praying has had some very positive effects, whether it's some god intervention or just placebo effect it has been proven to be effective.

You need to.come up with a better vid to attack trump and religion for the one you posted does neither.

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird

The version of God that I would still be in the clutches of evil, without.

God's grace and redemption is an individual matter. Not a collective matter. At least thats what I strongly believe.

The herd mentality can get out of hand fast and before we know it we could become what we were fighting against.

Because of Christian values the west was built on? The underpinning of western civilisation? which is being destroyed right now?

Is that what you’re saying builds the basis of YOUR identity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join