It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
So, it’s NOT that Hillary/Clinton Foundation/UranOne was investigated by Huber and they didn’t find anything.

It’s Huber didn’t look into it at all. So there’s no “cleared or exonerated”. Only, still not investigated.

Very interesting.

A huge difference and why the Media lies by omission of all the facts are so helpful to the Cabal.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Is 500 supposed to be a lot for a puppy? I paid 3,000 for my bulldog...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 11-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Is 500 supposed to be a lot for a puppy? I paid 3,000 for my bulldog...

I have no idea PJ, and my point wasn't to judge people who want and or buy a specific breed of dog. I just find it to be another hypocritical thing about AOC and gives insight into her true character. She wants America to adopt any and all people without being vetted 1st and to gladly pay to support them, yet she wants a specific pure breed dog, with somewhat predictable traits.

Meanwhile she doesn't want to pony up her share of money to help her party by paying her dues. IDK..makes sense in my mind. She doesn't want to even adopt a dog that really needs home and is in danger of being killed if no one adopts it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fishy, indeed.

February 9th, 2019.

Q posted (# 2676): "Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction."

Q refers to HUBER's "'public' silence'".

It turns out HUBER's "silence" wasn't silence at all; rather, it appears it was "inaction".

Hence, was it or was it not a "mistake" to "mistake" HUBER'S "silence" as "inaction"?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Fishy, indeed.

February 9th, 2019.

Q posted (# 2676): "Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction."

Q refers to HUBER's "'public' silence'".

It turns out HUBER's "silence" wasn't silence at all; rather, it appears it was "inaction".

Hence, was it or was it not a "mistake" to "mistake" HUBER'S "silence" as "inaction"?

Re-read last drop from bottom to top.
qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Are you going? Free trip to scorched earth.

Australians welcoming US firefighters upon their arrival to assist with containing the fires. Godspeed boys!

Shane Fitzsimmons
‏Verified account @RFSCommissioner

US fire fighters arrived at Sydney Int Airport this week, on their way to assist with fire fighting in Victoria.
twitter.com...

After listening to Max Igan (youtube) it sounds like Armageddon firestorms down there.

Love this. Shows the true American spirit. Willing to help others, and use our resources for those without.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I see Minnesota as a Trojan Horse. The Muslim Population in Minneapolis is way above the National average.

Not far from Illinois..Chicago has been taken by the ZERO's

Obama and friends are Farrakhan loving pieces of #.

I am Tolerant to an extent..

And our tolerance ends when they push too far with violence and mandatory anything but the three things we should know already to be in the USA, "live, die and pay taxes" . We should always cause no harm onto others unless it is in self defense or an accident.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

WTH is going on with this? There has got to be more to this than we are being told.

This article is reporting that Huber lost evidence or never even looked at it. It says he never even interviewed key figures in the two years that this has been in his hands.

Something smells fishy.

Here's a good FoxBusiness vidclip from this evening. Lou Dobbs questions #1 DeepState Investigator John Solomon.

VidClip: 4min-46secs: twitter.com...

1. Former AG Jeff Sessions appointed John Huber to "look into" the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One transaction, but it was more of a "Get Trump and Congressional Republicans off my back!", move by Sessions.

2. John Huber only did a few high level Administrative "digs" into C.F. and U1. He declined to meet with Clinton Foundation whistle-blowers, and even left them hanging out to dry in the closed-session Congressional hearing last year, by not bothering to show up...even though he was supposed to.

3. William Barr found out that John Huber was just sitting around scratching his azz. That's why he took ALL of the SPYGATE investigation responsibilities away from HUBER and assigned them to JOHN DURHAM. Remember that photo of Barr shaking hands with Huber, with a disgusted look on his face? (BTW..Durham immediately found criminality.)

4. Durham may assume the Clinton Foundation / Uranium One investigation down the road, but prosecution statutes expire as time passes.

So this might just mean that "Trust Sessions" is a lie? AND that is anti what we think Q is doing, telling us lies.

OR

That means Q trusted Sessions but yet has not called him out on this more than DJT asking him to resign? Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Seems the guardian has hit upon the qanon thing now.
According to them it's all about enabling far right violence.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

WTH is going on with this? There has got to be more to this than we are being told.

This article is reporting that Huber lost evidence or never even looked at it. It says he never even interviewed key figures in the two years that this has been in his hands.

Something smells fishy.

Here's a good FoxBusiness vidclip from this evening. Lou Dobbs questions #1 DeepState Investigator John Solomon.

VidClip: 4min-46secs: twitter.com...

1. Former AG Jeff Sessions appointed John Huber to "look into" the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One transaction, but it was more of a "Get Trump and Congressional Republicans off my back!", move by Sessions.

2. John Huber only did a few high level Administrative "digs" into C.F. and U1. He declined to meet with Clinton Foundation whistle-blowers, and even left them hanging out to dry in the closed-session Congressional hearing last year, by not bothering to show up...even though he was supposed to.

3. William Barr found out that John Huber was just sitting around scratching his azz. That's why he took ALL of the SPYGATE investigation responsibilities away from HUBER and assigned them to JOHN DURHAM. Remember that photo of Barr shaking hands with Huber, with a disgusted look on his face? (BTW..Durham immediately found criminality.)

4. Durham may assume the Clinton Foundation / Uranium One investigation down the road, but prosecution statutes expire as time passes.

So this might just mean that "Trust Sessions" is a lie? AND that is anti what we think Q is doing, telling us lies.

OR

That means Q trusted Sessions but yet has not called him out on this more than DJT asking him to resign? Hmmmm.

Sessions... You do realize everything has multiple meanings .... my thoughts...After the HUMA and MAP revelations, I'm starting to truly expand my thinking.
Trust Sessions... Sessions..hmmm

Sessions need to be silent

d) Who May Be Present.

(1) While the Grand Jury Is in Session. The following persons may be present while the grand jury is in session: attorneys for the government, the witness being questioned, interpreters when needed, and a court reporter or an operator of a recording device.

Also keep in mind people , whilst the political intrique is riveting, it is the deepstates perversions, crimes against humanity that ultimately will bring them into the light of Justice.
Think LOGICALLY

Godspeed

Eta... How many check marks does this factual article check off the Q list 4 U ?

Keystone -These people are sick

The darkest hour is just before dawn.  A huge swath of this planet, from the Straits of Gibraltar to the Philippine Sea, has been held in a synthetic, forced nightfall for nearly fourteen centuries.  But the sunrise is coming, it is coming sooner rather than later, and this light will be the life of men......

edit on 1112020 by MetalThunder because: God Bless

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pavil

Fish and Wildlife v2 will be handed out by Monsanto and be unable to reproduce on its own.

Cheers

I found this post incredibly funny. We are living in a surreal world thanks to Monsanto.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Like clock work. It's 2020, a new decade so guess they feel a need to rehash all this Qanon hysteria and lest not forget 8chan too.

Surprised the amnesia msm didn't mention Excalibur.

KING ARTHUR'S SWORD - "EXCALIBUR" - ARRIVES AT TRUMP TOWER TODAY! - WITH OPEN LETTER TO @realDonaldTrump.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From the post this replies to, I detailed that POTUS had tweeted 16 times about "95% Approval Rating..." and posited that he would tweet it again before Jan 14th - making it 17 times... and possibly a countdown.

(In worst Joe Biden impersonation voice)... "Well Whadya know...." - POTUS tweeted it AGAIN today!!

This time the tweet has an emphasis on 53 and I need counsel from cranky et al on what it means please! (It may message about the Senate? 53-47?)

DECODE ID 23RSH200111001D

POTUS tweet at 09:35:53 AM (=MIRROR of 53):

95% Approval Rating in the Republican Party, a record. 53% Approval Rating overall (can we add 7 to 10 percent because of the Trump “thing?”). Thank you!

1) Timestamp points to:
Q935 Nazis and the Vatican Photo
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 11th

Because of the MIRROR in timestamp we also look at 09:53
Q953

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.458 📁
Mar 17 2018 14:03:41 (EST)
How bad is the corruption?
FBI (past/present)
+29 (16)
DOJ (past/present)
+18
STATE (past/present)
+41
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.

AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 11th, 12th (twice).
Timestamp is also a MIRROR.
Timestamp AND Chan post number encode 17, equalling the number of POTUS "95% Approval" tweets!!

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = ARRPARTT = 112 (Q112 was in a decode yesterday!)
Q112 Why Chans? Archive! Prep for False Flags!

b) RemoveDupes = P = 16
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

c) Base+nums = 112+95+53+7+10 = 277
Q277 Goodbye AL. Add to list. #FLYSIDFLY#
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 11th.
"Goodbye AL" = Ayatollah Ali Khamenei losing power?

d) Base+nums#2 = 112+9+5+5+3+7+10 = 151
Q151 How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Timestamp encodes Jan 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th

3) If you add up all the numbers in the tweet it = 39!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, my take is the kind of messing around that Monsanto is doing with plants will ultimately have horrifying consequences. All For A Few Dollars More.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sprocket, isn't Tintagel associated with discovery of a possible palace of King Arthur in the last couple years? ...and where there is a cliffside palace used as a theatre?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Q has said some "disinformation" in his communications to us is necessary. I think the really good Q/Trump decoders, like RelSci..., are on the right track. But the rest of us just have to look at the "proofs" after something is demonstrated to have happened.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The American Thinker article didn't include the rate for Iran. It is around 39%, per

this Abstract

Scary!

Cheers
edit on 11-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: clean up URL issues

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah, both correct.
My personal theory is that Camelot was in the Welsh kingdom of Powys. Tintagel has always had very strong Arthurian links though.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ohhh... It gets interesting the more you look

Long before the concept of "designer babies" created in a lab became the stuff of science fiction, inbreeding in royal families was viewed as a way to ensure genetic purity. Intermarriage ensured that no "common" blood sullied pure, aristocratic blood lines. What could go wrong?.....

Talk about Familyissues. .

edit on 1112020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join