It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

BUT....how to explain the odd number of staff who have heterochromia if AI generated?

I wasn't paying close attention to the eyes. I'll look again.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for responding to the call with value add, as per usual!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
www.theguardian.com...

Seems the guardian has hit upon the qanon thing now.
According to them it's all about enabling far right violence.

OF course it is while ignoring the real cause of the violence as if we aren't paying attention now.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

WTH is going on with this? There has got to be more to this than we are being told.

This article is reporting that Huber lost evidence or never even looked at it. It says he never even interviewed key figures in the two years that this has been in his hands.

Something smells fishy.

Here's a good FoxBusiness vidclip from this evening. Lou Dobbs questions #1 DeepState Investigator John Solomon.

VidClip: 4min-46secs: twitter.com...

1. Former AG Jeff Sessions appointed John Huber to "look into" the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One transaction, but it was more of a "Get Trump and Congressional Republicans off my back!", move by Sessions.

2. John Huber only did a few high level Administrative "digs" into C.F. and U1. He declined to meet with Clinton Foundation whistle-blowers, and even left them hanging out to dry in the closed-session Congressional hearing last year, by not bothering to show up...even though he was supposed to.

3. William Barr found out that John Huber was just sitting around scratching his azz. That's why he took ALL of the SPYGATE investigation responsibilities away from HUBER and assigned them to JOHN DURHAM. Remember that photo of Barr shaking hands with Huber, with a disgusted look on his face? (BTW..Durham immediately found criminality.)

4. Durham may assume the Clinton Foundation / Uranium One investigation down the road, but prosecution statutes expire as time passes.

So this might just mean that "Trust Sessions" is a lie? AND that is anti what we think Q is doing, telling us lies.

OR

That means Q trusted Sessions but yet has not called him out on this more than DJT asking him to resign? Hmmmm.

Sessions... You do realize everything has multiple meanings .... my thoughts...After the HUMA and MAP revelations, I'm starting to truly expand my thinking.
Trust Sessions... Sessions..hmmm

Sessions need to be silent

d) Who May Be Present.

(1) While the Grand Jury Is in Session. The following persons may be present while the grand jury is in session: attorneys for the government, the witness being questioned, interpreters when needed, and a court reporter or an operator of a recording device.

Also keep in mind people , whilst the political intrique is riveting, it is the deepstates perversions, crimes against humanity that ultimately will bring them into the light of Justice.
Think LOGICALLY

Godspeed

Eta... How many check marks does this factual article check off the Q list 4 U ?

Keystone -These people are sick

The darkest hour is just before dawn.  A huge swath of this planet, from the Straits of Gibraltar to the Philippine Sea, has been held in a synthetic, forced nightfall for nearly fourteen centuries.  But the sunrise is coming, it is coming sooner rather than later, and this light will be the life of men......

Now that reply is flipping deep MT.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Question: The site was registered in 2019. Is it possible to mess around with post dates and times on wordpress to make it appear that it's much older than it is? Someone looked it up on the Wayback Machine but couldn't find anything.

How to Change the Date of a WordPress Post

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Justoneman

Q has said some "disinformation" in his communications to us is necessary. I think the really good Q/Trump decoders, like RelSci..., are on the right track. But the rest of us just have to look at the "proofs" after something is demonstrated to have happened.

I find i am not good at the decodes and you hit on my take.

I will stick to what I know and can back up with facts.

I think we need someone to compile the hits the decode has brought us so we can show the shills what was right. Later, we can deal with the misses to see why they didn't hit. I am not qualified to do more than look at the dumbed down list to see yea or nay if that happened. I do not have the patience to learn such detail required for this decode when I have so much on my plate already. Rel and company have a groove on with it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

I had been wondering about the name/term/word meaning of "Sessions" for a long time. Thanks for bringing it back up.

Hard to be believe we're coming up on 1 year since that Q drop.

That Keystone article is enlightening. I was aware on some of it but not to that extent. It's very common among the Aristocrats but didn't realize the high % with Muslims. The very high % for Oman seems odd which ironically I think is one of the more peaceful countries in the ME.

From that PubMed link 2004 abstract:

A multi-stage sampling design was used with a representative total sample of 306 343 couples. The overall rate of consanguineous marriage was 38.6% with a mean inbreeding coefficient (α) of 0.0185. First cousin marriages (27.9%) were the most common form of consanguineous union, with parallel patrilateral marriage especially favoured.

The highest rates of consanguineous union were in the least affluent sections of the population.

Opposite of Aristocrats.

IF your family has good DNA, it would theoretically be possible to not create a society of inbred idiots. One or two bad genes in the clan and whammo you get odd biological quirks of nature. Unique heads and strange mental problems are not unheard of nor unexpected.

Mutts make the best dogs for longevity often with most breeds being weakened by constant inbreeding. Humans would do similarly. I find the mixed race people, to me, seem to be often beautiful to look at if not inside.
Surely God made us different so we would learn to be tolerant of those very differences.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

it's a LARP/ARG,

See mine
had it since 1997

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The Hapsburgs found this out the hard way with their horrible underbite.

No one wanted to breed Charles II of Spain. His own wife was repulsed.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

A lot of the alleged officers are very young women. I find that right there extremely suspicious.

Have to use the right BAIT to catch something

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Intriguing in-depth article.

Why a Shadowy Tech Firm With Ties to Israeli Intelligence Is Running Doomsday Election Simulations

A shadowy tech firm with deep ties to Israeli intelligence and newly inked contracts to protect Pentagon computers is partnering with Lockheed Martin to gain unprecedented access to the heart of America’s democracy.

Election Day 2020: 32 Americans dead, over 200 injured, martial law declared and the election itself is canceled. While this horrific scenario seems more like the plot of a Hollywood film, such was the end result of a recent simulation examining the preparedness of U.S. officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Secret Service against “bad actors” seeking to undermine the upcoming presidential election.

More of a mystery, however, is why a company like Cybereason is so interested in U.S. election security, particularly when Israeli intelligence and Israeli intelligence-connected private companies have been caught in recent years meddling in elections around the world, including the United States.

Aside from the name "Cybereason" the reason seems obvious. I'm sure Parscale & Bannon are connected on the sidelines.

Guess what unit...? Welcome to the United States of.... (fill in the blank). Signals intelligence, i.e. surveillance.

Check out their logo which they uploaded/revised on Nov 17, 2019.
Can't upload here as they have it copyrighted.

Cybereason company logo

Claroty Appoints Former Head of NSA and U.S. Cyber Command Admiral Michael Rogers to Lead Advisory Board.
TWO ISRAELI groups Rogers is on the board of...👀

CLAROTY is the second startup from the Team8 (IDF/Unit 8200) foundry.

Looks like a whole team of Israeli's.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
POTUS just tweeted that....."The world is watching".

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Fishy, indeed.

February 9th, 2019.

Q posted (# 2676): "Do not mistake 'public' silence for inaction."

Q refers to HUBER's "'public' silence'".

It turns out HUBER's "silence" wasn't silence at all; rather, it appears it was "inaction".

Hence, was it or was it not a "mistake" to "mistake" HUBER'S "silence" as "inaction"?

Q also says disinformation is necessary. Is Huber a giant disinformation campaign? " You think we're looking here, but we're really looking here" type of deal. Doubt it, but 🤷‍♂️.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Did you know Rob Reiner of Hollywood was chairman of California First 5, a group that is extremely influential in child welfare cases and employed as its figurehead a convicted pedophile named Dr. WILLIAM AYRES? Nancy Pelosi for years rented them office space

Pelosi is co-owner of Borel Real Estate, which appears on her financial disclosures. They began renting office space to California First 5 during Ayres' reign of terror in San Mateo

Patrick Howley

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Warning: graphic video Iran protester (college student) shot and murdered by evil Iranian regime

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

San Mateo? Is that the same thing as the Presidio/Aquino case?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Iran’s Green Movement opposition calls on Iran Supreme Leader to step down

A leader of Iran’s opposition Green Movement, Mehdi Karroubi, calls on Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, the top authority in the Islamic Republic, to step down over the handling of the shooting down of the Ukrainian airliner.
I
sour ce

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Case closed. Thank you Daskakik.

I'm still puzzled about Q though.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The Iranian regime arrested the British ambassador to Iran. This violates the Vienna Convention, which the regime has a notorious history of violating. We call on the regime to formally apologize to the UK for violating his rights and to respect the rights of all diplomats.

Morgan Ortagus

British ambassador detained in Iran during demonstrationsI
Washington examiner

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join