It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Went down about 4 miles from Mar-a-Lago. Where is Omar? HSI (yo Warrior) should put her on a one-way Boeing 737 flight back to Somalia.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM

Eddie Bravo: QAnon is Real!

youtu.be...

LOL happy to report my FaceBook page and a few group page I posted this on

Totally going NUT awesome

On a sad note #7777777 on 8Kun came and Q did not show up

Thread was being hit with
150 posts per minute peak achieved LB wow
edit on 10-1-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Could you just imagine if that woman was on the Intelligence Committee! That's a scary thought. She already serves on the Foreign Affairs Committee. That's bad enough.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Soon we will learn she was really born in Hawaii ....I know not Fuddy

I'm trying to figure out if this is Q "talk" for MAP
edit on 1102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
AOC riles Dems by refusing to pay party dues, bankrolling colleagues' opponents

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has already topped the fundraising charts in her short time in Congress, but the liberal darling won’t donate a cent of her millions to Democrats' House campaign organization -- a position that has rankled some of her colleagues, Fox News has learned.

Another Democrat was less diplomatic: “Deadbeat Cortez should pay her bills,” complained the Democratic source. “She’s always whining about people paying their fair share and here she is leaving her friends with the bill.”

Their gripe is that Ocasio-Cortez hasn’t given any money to the DCCC, the party arm with the sole job of electing Democrats to the House. Records obtained by Fox News show the New York Democrat has failed to pay any of her $250,000 in “dues” to the DCCC.

Meeks said he can't recall another time when sitting Democrats were actively trying to defeat other Democrats in Congress. Ocasio-Cortez is funding Cisneros in Texas and Newman in Illinois, who also has gotten financial backing from Rep. Ro Khanna of California.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I watched Jeopardy tonight...Final Jeopardy's answer was IRAN. The Question was: In 1979 what Country made into law that they could never change their Religion...Paraphrasing. Being that this show was recorded months ago..I find that interesting.

Also.. regarding my post last night to 0311.

I have no Direct contact with Warrior..I was asking a Question.

Hoping he would chime in.. in regards to "Tunnels" and the Iran Earthquakes..

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Something amiss inside Iran? Saham News reports that President Rouhani intended to announce acknowledgement of #PS752 shot down but was prevented doing so by IRGC/military. Speculation now that Rouhani may resign, newspapers were given heads-up for important announcement.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

in regards to "Tunnels" and the Iran Earthquakes..

Did you notice last night that one of the passengers on the crashed plane had as one of her bullet points "Analysis and design of tunnels". I think it was Trillium that posted her LinkedIn page. It popped out at me, but it was listed as a job she had in Tehran from 2010 to 2012. I just thought it was interesting and made me wonder about the tunnels.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

scraed. it sounds like you are destined to be an independent entrepreneur?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Anyone run across a company called RIMCO in their research?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Maybe..

North Korea Deal Made!
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
8 Mar 2018 - 7:55:52 PM
Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

m888.ir...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

No I didn't catch that. Trillium has been on Quite a roll lately though.

I think 2 planes we're up at the same time mirroring each other. One was shot down and the other landed safely in Kiev.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

RIMCO

QUALITY PLASTIC SLATS
Perfect slatted flooring and plastic slats for sheep, pigs, goats & livestock for sale UK wide.

Or Humans..that may Bleed.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So, it’s NOT that Hillary/Clinton Foundation/UranOne was investigated by Huber and they didn’t find anything.

It’s Huber didn’t look into it at all. So there’s no “cleared or exonerated”. Only, still not investigated.

Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi all. Had my eye on the weather all day. Tornado warning in my town and hail. Never know how bad it may be in Tx.

Managed to keep up only.

For those who would like something to watch tonight, Dark Journalist is talking about Deep State as defined by Prof Peter Dale Scott, COG, MK Ultra, Kennedy assignation, Iran Contra etc. He always brings up names I haven't heard and new twists and turns. Have only started so just putting it out of Friday nite viewing if interested.

BTW, he is not a fan of the attack on Suliminia or the impeachment process. However, in general, he does support Trump.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Funny was just thinking about AOC's new $500 dollar puppy that she's crate " cage " training. It's not a debate I wanna have regarding whether or not buying pure-bread puppies and crate training them is good or bad, my dear friend who rescues animals ( actually was one of the hero's moving horses and other larger farm animals during the CA fires ) believes crates are great. We probably both agree on adopting rather then buying dogs, but hey in America people have a choice.

I just find it amazing that someone who is moved to tears about " caging " children, which really is a mis-characterization of what really happens, the kids facilities are pretty nice once they get there. We all know it's necessary to process people, especially kids, coming into the Country properly and why.

It's no surprise to me that this very selfish young woman is a deadbeat, no true Loyalty to anything really, cages her " baby "....I hope that puppy keeps her up all night !!

Howling at the Wolf Moon...

edit on 10-1-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I literally just read your post and clicked on the TV and what do I see...
Mysteries of the Abandoned (Science channel)
Pompeii's Gate to Hell, near the destroyed city of Pompeii, an eerie complex of underground tunnels snakes beneath a volcano and some believe these passages were intended as a gateway to hell.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pete Hegseth..a Minnesota Boy, who claims to be a Patriot, should be a blaze that this woman represents his State!, and work tirelessly to remove her!

Instead he works for the MSM...

He's having a blast at local diners and dunk tanks in the plaza...Someone burn his "We The People" tattoo of his arm!

Your Service Noted..Your True Colors Shown.

Dude's a D-bag...Possible Clown...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Iran Says It Accidentally Shot Down Ukraine Plane:

zerohedge

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

WTH is going on with this? There has got to be more to this than we are being told.

This article is reporting that Huber lost evidence or never even looked at it. It says he never even interviewed key figures in the two years that this has been in his hands.

Something smells fishy.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join