It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

As someone who's dealt with surveillance-type stuff, I will tell you, IMHO, nothing happens by accident.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
‘DEATH TO LIARS!’: Iranians Turn On Ayatollah, Demand Resignation Over Shot Down Plane

Crowds that appeared to number well into the thousands took to the streets of Tehran on Saturday night to protest and demand that Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei resign after his Islamic government falsely told the citizens of Iran and the rest of the world that it was not responsible for shooting down a Ukrainian passenger plane this week that killed 176 people.

daily wire

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
What else are you gonna call an army base in Gloucester?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
‘DEATH TO LIARS!’: Iranians Turn On Ayatollah, Demand Resignation Over Shot Down Plane

Crowds that appeared to number well into the thousands took to the streets of Tehran on Saturday night to protest and demand that Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei resign after his Islamic government falsely told the citizens of Iran and the rest of the world that it was not responsible for shooting down a Ukrainian passenger plane this week that killed 176 people.

daily wire

It begins with the end of Soleimani.
Welcome to something "BIG".

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Katie Griffith investigative video posted by FF a week or so ago is good one to watch. She's a great researcher.

Citizens Investigative Report on Iran, backchannels

The Sky is Falling! Flynn, Huber, Clinton Foundation

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've always envisioned Trump will not ever goto all out war with Iran unless some evil deep state actors foil the plan. Given all the sanctions, NATO & political pressures, strangleholds & finance seizures on their proxies and the will of the freedom seeking Iranians will cause the 40 year Iran regime to implode.

Today, they are chanting, "Death to this regime, after all these years of crimes!"

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If it's a LARP/ARG, wow!

I wish your post wasn't taken down by the MOD; I didn't get to read what you wrote but, I've been doing some of my own digging with an open and skeptical attitude.

The day before Q started posting, Glamiscalling posted about the 'Storm' and 'Q' and all people will "Awaken".

Question: The site was registered in 2019. Is it possible to mess around with post dates and times on wordpress to make it appear that it's much older than it is? Someone looked it up on the Wayback Machine but couldn't find anything.

An awful lot of work went into creating this LARP/ARG if that's what it is, even going so far as to create a "fake" (maybe) bohemiangrove dot org site where there's only one page with one message that says,

By order of Somerset Belenoff, the Bohemian Grove website is closed and Cold Silence is invoked until Heavensbreak, 2020.

For additional information, contact Luxembourg Cathedral on Node 9 of Forgotten Frequency

At the bottom of the page it says, "C 2019". What does that mean?

What the heck is this??! It's very, very strange stuff -- even leads to some cannibal restaurant!

Here's a video I found about it. Sorry if already posted here. I don't know what to make of it......it's gotta be a HOAX; if not, whale oil beef hooked (say that out loud, real fast)!!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Christian Group Warns Of New Disney Cartoon’s Witchcraft

Premiered on Disney Channel on January 10, 2020.

“The show tries to portray witchcraft as a positive tool to fight evil. That’s similar to what real-life witches have been promoting over the past few years as they’ve been putting hexes on President Trump and others in order to fight for their beliefs.”

Guess who one of the star voice actors is?.... Alex Hirsch. Recall that name earlier in this Q thread.?

Here's a hint: "Can you spot the Secret Squirrel, Cipher?"
twitter.com...

NSA/Hirsch Connection is > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

A lot of the alleged officers are very young women. I find that right there extremely suspicious.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

now it's tens of thousands in the streets. Iran is popping

Boomerang

edit on 11-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I added to Rel's decode of the DJT tweet on "7 to 10" here

In digging I found this Q

Time stamp which points to 11. Which could point to Iran stating for the record today that it shot the plane down.

Is 7/10, not 7 in 10, but rather 7 OF 10?

Is Q hinting here there will be 10 total plane crashes that are part of The Plan?

Have we reached number 7? Does reaching 10 mean complete or something else?

Before folks go off on how plane crashes are horrible, consider Milopsmonkey has some interesting observations.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If they are even real people...

Anonymous Tue 17 Sep 2019 03:33:37 No.23410249 Report
Hey dum dums, the portraits are all AI generated, this is obvious larp
Anonymous Tue 17 Sep 2019 03:35:00 No.23410254 Report
thispersondoesnotexist.com...
practice by refreshing this page over and over again and they get really easy to spot
~ Source

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

👍

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
BACK CHANNELS

Swiss Back Channel Helped Defuse U.S.-Iran Crisis

The encrypted fax was sent via the Swiss Embassy in Iran, one of the few means of direct, confidential communication between the two sides, U.S. officials said.

In the days that followed, the White House and Iranian leaders exchanged further messages, which officials in both countries described as far more measured than the fiery rhetoric traded publicly by politicians.

“We don’t communicate with the Iranians that much, but when we do the Swiss have played a critical role to convey messages and avoid miscalculation,” a senior U.S. official said.

but but but... he's reckless, he doesn't think things through, he failed to use NYPravda to talk to Iran.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yesterday French lawyers were prevented from entering their courts to demand the resignation of Macron's Justice minister. So much trouble in France everyday... today will be #Acte62 of the #GiletsJaunes protests.

video

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
@Tribunalwatch

Worth noting, according to SB2 decode MM is C_A or equivalent and not likely even a female version of MM. DJT refer to the partial royal as "nasty" which of course was not about her looks or personal habits.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hit the WSJ paywall. Here's probably the same article from zerohedge

While a spokesman at Iran’s mission to the United Nations declined to comment on the exchanges, he said "we appreciate [the Swiss] for any efforts they make to provide an efficient channel to exchange letters when and if necessary." Another Iranian official said the back channel provided a welcome bridge, when all others had been burned: "In the desert, even a drop of water matters."

As tensions between Washington and Tehran have escalated, the Swiss backchannel has remained active. In December the two countries released prisoners at the same time at a special hangar in the Zurich airport - U.S. special envoy on Iran Brian Hook and Iran’s Zarif sat in separate rooms as the Swiss directed the carefully choreographed exchange.

"The Swiss channel has become enormously important because of what they can do in the short term to lessen tensions,” said former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who worked with the Swiss on the prisoner exchange. “It’s the only viable channel right now."

The "Swiss" clean & neutral. 🤔

ETA:

And speaking of Swiss bank, the WSJ notes that currently Swiss diplomats are working to get Washington’s green light for Swiss banks to finance exports to Iran that aren’t subject to sanctions—like food and medicine.

edit on 11-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Swiss

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Whistleblower Pulls Iran Curtain On John Kerry – New Evidence Shows He Sent Letters To Soleimani

a whistleblower has come forward.

He is releasing fresh evidence that Kerry was quite chummy with one general.

Middle East expert Michael Doran slammed former Secretary of State John Kerry in a series of tweets exposing the Obama administration’s dealings with Iran…

“Kerry would have us believe that the JCPOA contained rather than enabled Iran. In response to this ludicrous and reckless contention, I must become a whistleblower. I know for a fact that the Obama admin sent letters – plural – directly to Soleimani.”

Michael Doran, a Middle East expert, came out and accused John Kerry and the Obama administration was in contact with Soleimani.

Doran is calling on the media and Congress to declassifying the messages Kerry sent to Soleimani. He even mentions “presidential correspondence” to Iran’s leader Khamenei and Rouhani.

ussanews.com...

Twitter
edit on 11-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

BUT....how to explain the odd number of staff who have heterochromia if AI generated?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Swiss "clean and neutral" - poppycock, as we all know. Bankers to the Nazis, and a whole bunch of other tax-cheating scumbags.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join