It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Cheers and nice to see someone else from Gloucestershire on the thread! I wonder which of us is closest to GCHQ, haha.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, this is a weird hole with odd URLs.

As a general reference.

Consang.net

In Israel, the rate among Ashkenazi Jews is below two percent.

Guess who wins the wars.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I had been wondering about the name/term/word meaning of "Sessions" for a long time. Thanks for bringing it back up.

Hard to be believe we're coming up on 1 year since that Q drop.

That Keystone article is enlightening. I was aware on some of it but not to that extent. It's very common among the Aristocrats but didn't realize the high % with Muslims. The very high % for Oman seems odd which ironically I think is one of the more peaceful countries in the ME.

From that PubMed link 2004 abstract:

A multi-stage sampling design was used with a representative total sample of 306 343 couples. The overall rate of consanguineous marriage was 38.6% with a mean inbreeding coefficient (α) of 0.0185. First cousin marriages (27.9%) were the most common form of consanguineous union, with parallel patrilateral marriage especially favoured.

The highest rates of consanguineous union were in the least affluent sections of the population.

Opposite of Aristocrats.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

People in Tehran chanting: "Our enemy is right here,they(Ayatollahs)lie&say it's America"

video

It is taking place now in #AmirKabir University of #Tehran, thousands of students are protesting against #Iran's Islamic Regime & #IRGC over shot-down of Flight #PS752 of #Ukraine International Airlines by a Tor-M1 SAM system of #IRGCASF.

video

The protests are spreading in Tehran and other regions , angry protesters chant death to dishonest corrupt Mullah regime and it's killer Khamenei

video

Direct shooting of protesters in Tehran

video

Admitting to downing Ukraine jetliner will cost Iran regime dearly

Just hours after angrily calling the allegation that an Iranian surface-to-air missile took down Ukraine International Airlines Flight PS752 a "big lie" and "psychological warfare," Iran's regime has had to confess that the Revolutionary Guard Corps it has lately been lionizing in mass rallies itself fired the fatal missiles.

Much as Iran's authorities may hate admitting that fact to other governments, they are almost certainly more concerned about the reaction from their own people

The regime's hopes of turning the assassination of Gen. Qassem Soleimani into a moment of renewal for its flagging fortunes were destroyed along with Flight PS752.

From the point of view of the Ayatollahs' regime, this situation is a nightmare scenario of incompetence, hypocrisy and lost opportunity.

source
edit on 11-1-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200111002D

POTUS tweet with TYPO at 08:38:13 AM this morning:

“FBI Director apologizes for FISA Errors (of which there were far to many to be a coincidence!).” @FoxNews
Chris, what about all of the lives that were ruined because of the so-called “errors?” Are these “dirty cops” going to pay a big price for the fraud they committed?

1) "far to many" should be "far too many" - O or ZERO is reference to Obama (Thumbs up cranky!)

2) Tweet timestamp of 08:38:13 points to
Q838 BOOM.
Timestamp encodes Jan 12th, tomorrow.
Q13 Timing of POTUS Asia trip
Timestamp encodes tweet date of Jan 11th and Monday Jan 13th.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = FBIDFISAEFNCA = 85
Equivalents: STORM, silver, Blackout
Q85 Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border?
Timestamp encodes Jan 14th, 15th, 16th.

b) RemoveDupes = BDSENC = 47
Q47 BO could not and would not allow military to destroy ISIS - why? Paint the Picture + expect Major False Flag
Timestamp encodes Jan 12th, 13th and 15th

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm in-between Staverton and Imjin

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, my take is the kind of messing around that Monsanto is doing with plants will ultimately have horrifying consequences. All For A Few Dollars More.

Cheers

Oh, I know all about Monsanto and how they abuse plant life and farmers who try to save their own seed. I know about how they've engineered plants according to their patents and made them so that only Monsanto herbicides and insecticides will work with them.

They have counterparts in the pharmaceutical industry, big corporations who own patents on human DNA and they want to own and patent the rest of our genetic code.

Sick, sick, sick.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That'll be you closest then!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, and the mass killings will continue until morale improves.

The regime assassinated an Iranian journalist who worked for Fox News yesterday. (may of been the day before).

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I'm in-between Staverton and Imjin

You don't own/drive any unmarked White vans by chance ? LoL
Checking for a friend

edit on 1112020 by MetalThunder because: Congrats 111

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jag and a Harley these days mate.
Done my time in vans.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the giggles MT! That's put me in a great mood for my night out!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You guys had me going with "Imjin". I was familiar with the river of that name but not the British Army barracks.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Slowly inch into the public view
Mark Levin mentions Q on Bongino's latest Podcast..
Jump to 36:02

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

FYI Cavv, Staverton is the airport about 1 mile from GCHQ!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Rel,

DJT Tweet

First of we have 7+10=17 or "17 the trump thing." = Q Digital Army?

"thing" in gematria only give us "Michelle Obama" which us really funny.

52 Factored HEAVILY last week and now we are on to 53? Is 52 complete?

"Thank you" is detached. Is he thanking something outside the stated grouping? Or Anons?

Does the poll thing indicate the real numbers are higher then 53 domestically, but they are shooting for 60 publicly prior to something unpleasant?

17th time and 17 is not an accident. Well calculated.

Also of note: 70.7 million followers now. Looking at 777 as a marker - is it a count up?

And/Or...

I've done that twice in two days. odd.

And/Or...

3 Jan 2018 - 10:41:05 PM (10:41:05) = 11

Q

edit on 11-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Incase you miss it

Do you believe in coincidences?
Dec 19th, 2019- Q informs us that 'backchannels' are important and to know our history to know why.

Jan 4th, 2020- Trump uses back channel to de-escalate Iran crisis as JFK did to de-escalate Cuban crisis.

twitter.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That Didn't Last Long

The goofy statue in Slovenia that mocked the POTUS was torched a couple of days ago.

Daily Express

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Rel, I hear that airport has a lot of transfers from white vans to black helicopters ...

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Epstein video from first suicide attempt ‘permanently deleted’ by accident

Assistant U.S. Attorneys Maurene Comey and Jason Swergold filed a letter stating, “The requested video no longer exists on the backup system and has not since at least August 2019 as a result of technical errors.”

Washington examiner

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join