It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
POTUS just tweeted that....."The world is watching".

twitter.com...

QOS, a quick scan of The World Is Watching leads us to............ 17 Qdrops.

All have various caps/lowercase. These have the proper caps.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WOW he going for broke

In terms of "reach" the Farsi tweet may be the biggest Potus tweet ever.

The math looks like already top three?

twitter.com...

Almost at 120K in an hour…

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That Cheeky Monkey.

💣

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Seems like the Hollywood pizza party is almost over

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
WOW no more game playing

Iran-backed militias assassinate Iraqi journalist amid nationwide protests

Iraq, January 11, 2020—Paramilitary forces with ties to the Iranian regime murdered an Iraqi journalist and his camera operator for criticizing the destructive role of the Iranian regime in his country.

On Friday, Ahmad Abdul Samad, an Iraqi journalist working for Dijla TV in Basra, southern Iraq, posted a video on Facebook, protesting the role of Hashd al-Shaabi (PMF), an Iran-backed Shiite militia coalition, in attacking journalists and reporters who are giving coverage to nationwide protests in Iraq. Abdul Samad also criticized Iraqi security forces, which are widely influenced by Tehran, for attacking peaceful anti-government protests in Basra but taking no measures against protests by Iran-backed militias in front of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.

Three hours after posting the video, Abdul Samad was found dead in his car along with Safa Ghali, his camera operator. A video widely distributed on social media shows Abdul Samad slumped in the passenger seat of his car with a bullet wound to his head. Ghali, shot in the chest, died while he was being taken to the hospital.

The outraged people of Basra gathered around Abdul Samad’s home and protested the crimes of Hash al-Shaabi and the Iranian regime. Protesters in Basra also gathered in front of the police command headquarters and demanded the release of arrested protesters.

english.mojahedin.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

The Hapsburgs found this out the hard way with their horrible underbite.

No one wanted to breed Charles II of Spain. His own wife was repulsed.

Excellent example. The head looks a bit odd.
edit on 11-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Im not really sure how to present this. Since that crazy drop on Thursday related to the Glamis Calling website, I have put at least 30 hours or more digging digging digging and have made 3 videos about it since with my findings. One a quick shorty for twit 2:19 long that showed the Q connect. A 25 minute long showing the findings of my dig. I have never made a video that long. Today I made a 5 minute answer what seems to have been the 3 most asked questions. At least people were consistent with what they wanted to know. They didnt get very far out of the box.

Anyhow, what does this have to do with your post? Lol obviously there is something. One guy showed up on the 25 minute in the comments. His first few comments were short. Something like, "Lady Belenoff has a looking glass." A few shorties like that.

Just about an hour ago now he left this:

Hello Lady Belenoff, if you or one of your staff sees these words, you will know how to respond to me. I am the last legitimate heir of House Scrope, and my DNA communications ability spans 32 generations back, and 2 forward. Your House and mine were allies against a common enemy, at a crucial period of danger to Western civilization at the Battle of Tours. Your ability to cross to a parallel dimension is not unique, but it helps you understand better what lies ahead in this one, in the year 2042. Heed me: We cannot allow the coming extinction of 99.7% of species due to the ascendancy of thousands of artificial biological species between 2025 - 2032. That future must not be allowed. You know which individuals will be responsible for that to happen. Executive action is necessary, as is the suppression of their research. Allowing the 'cattle' to have access to suppressed technologies is not what destroys this planet, actually quite the opposite. You know the truth in what I am saying. It is time to act.

Now you may see why I saw a connection in a round about way. I left his name off it. I dont want to appear to be giving a shameless plug for my video, I would have done that yesterday after I made it if that was my intent.
I will leave a link to if you wish to go see the guys comments for yourself.

Glamis Calling

You will find his comments by looking for the 1st single word comment "Yep."

Now it is very possible this brought out the crazies, who am I to say? The whole thing is crazy to begin with.

I would also just like to mention while I am here, that others are also now beginning to take this very seriously and are digging themselves into this Glamis Calling and connections. I find this to be a good thing. Personally I thought it was blown off way too quickly.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well that's original, POTUS speakin Farsi.

I count 19 Q drops with "The world is watching".

twitter.com...

Goog translation:
"The Iranian government should allow human rights groups to monitor and report on the current reality of protests in the Iranian people. We should not see the peaceful killing of protesters again or the Internet shut down. The world is watching."

twitter.com...

Goog translation:
"To the brave and suffering Iranian people: I have stood with you since the beginning of my presidency and my government will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely. Your courage is inspiring."

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wonder why some mainstream journalists sound like extremism supporters? Perhaps because Qatar has paid them to do so? Muslim Brotherhood. 😲💣

Prominent US Universities Failed to Disclose $1.3 Billion in Foreign Funding

Six prominent U.S. universities failed to report a combined total of 1.3 billion in foreign funding, according to the Department of Education (DOE).

The universities named by the Department of Education were Georgetown, Texas A&M, Cornell, Rutgers, the University of Maryland and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

China, Qatar and Russia were some of the sources of foreign funding that went unreported.

For example, Qatar gave over $340 million to Northwestern University to promote a partnership between Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism and Al Jazeera and to help train future “journalists.”

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Prince Harry

if anybody else knew what I knew, you'd probably be doing exactly what I'm doing

Oprah Winfrey advised Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Megxit

They’ve gathered a coterie of powerful US players, including the Obamas, George and Amal Clooney, Serena Williams, James Corden and Meghan’s designer pal Misha Nonoo, whose new husband, oil heir Michael Hess, has offered them a place to stay in one of the family’s three homes in the gated Malibu Colony — dubbed “Billionaire’s Beach” — we are told.

fox news

Handlers?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Meghan Markle reportedly signs deal with Disney following royal split.👀

NBC Today

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The clowns in America doing a pretty good job destroying the Royal Family

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Meghan Markle reportedly signs deal with Disney following royal split.👀

NBC Today

The boy has lost his mind over [self-snip].

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
‘DEATH TO LIARS!’: Iranians Turn On Ayatollah, Demand Resignation Over Shot Down Plane

Crowds that appeared to number well into the thousands took to the streets of Tehran on Saturday night to protest and demand that Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei resign after his Islamic government falsely told the citizens of Iran and the rest of the world that it was not responsible for shooting down a Ukrainian passenger plane this week that killed 176 people.

daily wire

It begins with the end of Soleimani.
Welcome to something "BIG".

I’m getting that vibe. Needs another catalyst to boost to the next level.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

link

NYPravda lamenting this too?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Some interesting things unfolding.

Has it been confirmed that US got the Soleimani hit Intel from inside Iran?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I did a dig on Switzerland a while back, here are a few links (for anyone who's interested)

Welcome to Zug: the sleepy Swiss town that became a global economic hub
How one of the world's lowest tax regimes attracted an amazing 27,000 companies

According to the government of the canton, or region, of which Zug is the capital, there are 27,000 companies on its commercial register - one for every man, woman and child in the town, leaving a few hundred to spare. A Zug-registered firm is building the strategically critical gas pipeline that will link Europe with Russia via the Baltic. Another is the luxury goods group that owns the Cartier, Piaget and Vacheron Constantin brands.

A relaxed attitude to revenue also proved irresistible to Marc Rich, the Belgian-born commodities trader who in effect invented the spot market for crude oil. It helped him create one of the world's biggest privately owned firms and amass a personal fortune recently estimated at more than $1.5bn (£760m).

In addition, Zug offered Rich a much-needed bolthole after 1983. That was when he was put on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list following his indictment for trading with Iran during the 1979-81 hostage crisis and evading almost $50m of taxes. In 2001, Rich was controversially pardoned by Bill Clinton in the dying hours of his presidency.

There is still a Marc Rich group in Zug. It operates from top-floor offices above a shopping centre near the station. But the trading empire he founded, which he left in 1994, is today known as Glencore. It has its headquarters in a complex of dazzlingly white buildings on a industrial estate two miles outside Zug. And it remains almost as secretive as when it was run by Rich.

guardian

Zug is overlooked by Zugerberg Mountain

Shocked by the Panama Papers? Blame Switzerland

A Glimpse Into Crypto Valley in Zug, Switzerland

The Swiss are making a serious effort to capitalize on the trend of blockchain proliferation and build a robust domestic crypto-centered industry. The support for crypto is coming from all levels of government. On the federal level, the Swiss government, among other things, recently created a Blockchain TaskForce in order to establish a clear-cut framework for companies using the technology.

Switzerland Not so Neutral with Clinton Foundation Donation

the infamous Gotthard Tunnel ceremony

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How Google Quietly Amassed A Real-Estate Empire In Manhattan

To help entrench its presence, the company bought Chelsea Market and a building across 15th Street for a total of about $3 billion a few years pack (after leasing space in those buildings). Google has also announced plans to spend more than $1 billion to build a new new campus in Hudson Square, about a mile south of its New York headquarters, in the new Hudson Yards development.

Alphabet is currently sitting on a net cash pile of $117 billion, the largest among non-financial companies in the S&P 500.

Weird they would buy knowing that they'll be under water in a few years, or was it should have been under water already, I can't keep up.

Why do banks loan money to places that Greta says will be under water before her next rally?

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Again hit
Another Huge Earthquake Rocks Puerto Rico

Another earthquake in Puerto Rico has continued the terror of previous quakes that have left people without homes and power.

BREAKING: Preliminary 6.0 magnitude it was we just felt in Puerto Rico. It was centered south of Guanica, off shore. It was felt across the entire island, from reaction I’m seeing from people. This is the strongest earthquake to rock the island since Tuesday’s 6.4 magnitude quake pic.twitter.com/EWxW75m0xu

— David Begnaud (@DavidBegnaud) January 11, 2020

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This is nuts...

Flynn is Safe General Flynn Sentencing 1/28/20 Sync to all of these Flynn Drops with 128 in them.

@redpilldealer

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join