It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
About to get kickbanned right nowReally.

What Night said, "Kickbanned'
Shakes head, doesn't comprehend.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This Elf needs to wrap some gifts and make a little magic. Kids gifts, if they are old enough to know not to eat jingle bells, get jingle bells hanging from the bows. I found the cutest pens that have a tiny snow globe on top. I like finding unique things and added that to their gifts. I stick little candy canes into the bows too.

I have a Great Nephew who collects crystals, so I bought a little treasure box, put the crystals in a black velvet bag and put that in the treasure box. Also got him the coolest knight sculpture. I was sorting through stuff earlier and did awesome on my limited income.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Glad I'm not the only one.
Still wondering what he meant.

Fin, come out, come out wherever you are.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I love your new avatar!
Thanks, I'm a little shy about it, not being an elf just a wolf but hey I'm a shapeshifter so it all works out.

I love this, the quote you posted. Perhaps I can only accomplish a couple of them, but that is good.
Except peace, that requires that all sides are on the same page at the same time. it would be wonderful but I would have to be sedated heavily, possibly comatose.
Still. I want all the other stuff. Hugs.

edit on 23-12-2019 by WalkInSilence because: jimmy crack corn

edit on 23-12-2019 by WalkInSilence because: jimmy crack corn

edit on 23-12-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

LOL!

Hugs my Shed Sister!

Have to cook and I still didn't wrap any gifts.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hello triple X.

I have mixed feelings going on now.

On the other hand, i am pleased that you showed up and wrote about what is going on in your life.

On the other hand, i am deeply sorry for your loss.

Hey Fin!

Appreciate the kind words

I hope you are doing well yourself these days?

One of the stories he told me of his entertainment days, that I will never forget and still find funny...

He was asked to come to a hospital near Christmas time and sing for the sick children in a ward. So he took his guitar and mouth organ along and done his usual singing and entertaining etc.

On his way out one of the nurses asked him if he wouldnt mind stopping by a mans room, who was really unwell and would not make the night. He has heard some noise and asked if they would sing one of his favourite songs.
So he decided to go into the room... was quite grim and the guys sitting there with the oxygen mask covered up and half-conscious etc...

He sings the song as best he can to try and inject some life into him etc... guy starts sitting up a bit.. responding and causing my uncle to get more lively!

So he decides to sing a few more songs, guy can hardly talk but is trying to say something but he tells him to be quiet and enjoy himself....

Half an hour later... the man is sitting up straight stiff and paying full attention intently with his eyes wide trying to respond...

So my uncle stops and says, ill sing you any song you like now etc... what would you like to hear this time!?

The dying man said... "Please for the love of f**king God almighty, will you shut the f**k up cause you are f**king awful! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE TO DIE IN PEACE!!"

edit on 23-12-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Oh my Gawd!

How are you XXX? Any special plans for Christmas?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If anyone will be alone for Christmas or isn't having the best Christmas or wants to keep folks company and hang out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Merry whatever-you-celebrate Sheddites!!!!!!!!! Myself, it is Christmas. I love how the rope lights make our security cameras display in colour, instead of the usual black-and-white.
Ahhh Christmas.

I was driving down the road this afternoon with the sea on my left, listening to SOAD, and thinking how just absolutely perfect the day had turned out, in spite of the fact that it was NOTHING like the day I'd planned this morning.

I don't think a single day -- in the last 30 years -- has gone exactly how I planned it. I still make a "plan" each day.

what an adventure!

Celebrate!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Merry Christmas Argentus! So wonderful to see you today!

Here's to many more adventures!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Shame on me for not letting you know of the PM earlier Night

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wow what a beautifully animated and lovely little story!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh, hello Blue! Checking it out now.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Oh my Gawd!

How are you XXX? Any special plans for Christmas?

Well, the past few years have not been the easiest... so have been grafting for a bit at work (a hard job, not the easy one like before with entertainment - although that is hard too in a different way) to make up for it.

My favourite part of Christmas is the cooking! So... this year aside from the presents which are looking good for once... the fun part for me will be cooking for my partner and family...

I'll be making...

Home made soup - Ham Hock and vegetable based traditional Scottish soup

Prawn Cocktail with Lobster

Quick fried Scallops with a warm tomato salad

Oysters served in pickled vinegar with chopped halepenos and the other half done with ice cold vodka with a dash or two of tabasco sauce

Have an 8 pound Sirloin Roast marinated in Garlic (well seasoned with Salt and Pepper before cooking) alongside some Ham and Turkey - Home made sides and veg too

To finish... belgian chocolate cake (if anyone can manage it)

Been a hellish last few years so going all out this time and just enjoying life this time for once! Ive never really enjoyed Christmas for a long time but this year im making the most of it with loved ones. Only live once and they are so worth it!

Im going later today to do a full shop and give it away to the local foodbank to make up for that ridiculous menu. The Irony is that I had to use a foodbank this time last year... I was in hell back then but have worked my way back out of it. Would not wish it on anyone.

Just feel so thankful these days, it is not until you go through hard times and being on your knees that you appreciate things I feel.

I used to not like the idea of working hard, wanted to rebel against everything but I have a special surprise for some people that will never expect it soon, nearly there... one of my dreams was to take my father on holiday for his upcoming 60th as a surprise. I wanted to do it all easy last time around, but nothing worth having comes easy I have found... you have to graft your butt off and be a man. Might sound stereotypical or even sexist these days, but its working for me and I feel fulfilled doing so if that makes sense.

Got an idea of a proper comeback later for the shows when the time is right and been speaking with some pretty cool people too that want involved etc... think it might just work out in the end with some calm and patience from my side no rush...

I hope you have a blast and wish you all the best for the New Year! Everyone else on here too no matter where you are or what you are going through x

edit on 23-12-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Happy to hear that things have turned around for you and that you will be enjoying your Christmas this year. Sounds like quite the feast. As for the Belgian chocolate cake...I'm in for some of that!

Hugs and Merry Christmas XXX!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The sun in retrograde fills me with hope, as it did our ancestors. I'm happy to be standing here sharing this moment with you. I don't belong here.

I'll be under the mistletoe if anyone needs me.

ETA Yes, I bought a new one. Dave.
edit on 24/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Wow, great rendition of this song!

You can have a kiss, but on the cheek. NO, not that one!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

One of my favorites birds! Amazing that this man got the cardinal to eat from his hand. These birds are usually high up in the trees. It takes a lot of trust for such beings to do this.

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

One of my favorites birds! Amazing that this man got the cardinal to eat from his hand. These birds are usually high up in the trees. It takes a lot of trust for such beings to do this.

They are beautiful birds and I’m assuming intelligent. Maybe they watch from high above, this man putting seeds in bird feeders and so somehow they feel that nurturing and don’t feel threatened to get closer.

It amazes me how all types of animals respond to love and nurturing and you can’t deny they have intelligence to understand more than we may expect them to.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join