It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Zazzie! Always so wonderful to see you! Merry Christmas Beautiful!

edit on 24-12-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Merry Christmas Argentus!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Pheonix, Wis, Blue, Light, regulars and lurkers alike...

Merry Christmas one and all! Thank you for being a part of my journey through life and for being here making life more beautiful because you are in it!

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
A mixed day.

One of the most useful things I've learned in life so far is discerning when it is appropriate to give general (versus specific) detail. So here, in regard to the beginning of the day, it will suffice to generally say I was incredibly miserable.

Happily the situation improved. Not least because I uncased the guitar for the first time in maybe months. Started out rough but as always, it grew on me...fast. We're old friends, me and that guitar. I strummed chords and sang for baby while wife cooked; baby smiled at the music, which made me feel great. Got a big ol' blister on my thumb and shredded my fretting hand fingers. (For someone like me, this is proof of "real man's work"...a source of pride akin to the everlasting sheen of oil on the hands of a mechanic.)

Played a game with the eldest daughter. We are BIG on games around here - board games, dice games, cards, word games, puzzles, dominoes...you name it. I like rolling dice best (Yahtzee, Farkle, etc.) but I let the girl have her pick. Sequence Junior it was. Let her win best 2 of 3 and really pulled off a convincing "I'm flabbergasted you beat me!" act. (Other dads do this, right?) She's a good kid; if I'm lucky, she'll be rebellious by not being a screw-up like me.

In spite of a rough start, had a good day. Merry Christmas everybody.
edit on 12/24/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Once you play more often, you'll get the callouses on your fingers that you need.
Glad your day improved.

Merry Christmas to you and your family DOE!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Started off as a cartoon, then had real human beings. Turning into quite the fantasy adventure.
In the castle theatre, 3rd room to the left.
Described beneath the video:
"A courageous girl sets out on a hazardous journey to find the Christmas Star in order to free the kingdom from a curse and bring back a long lost princess, but some mighty foes try to stop her."

edit on 25-12-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Merry Christmas Day from a different part of the world.

Kind regards,

Bally and True Love

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Merry Christmas Bally and True Love!

LOVE the pics! Love your tree!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: Finspiracy
About to get kickbanned right nowReally.

What Night said, "Kickbanned'
Shakes head, doesn't comprehend.

I apologize. It is Internet relay chat terminology, not forum terminology. Means getting kicked out of the chatroom and banned from getting back. A couple of days ago my post was deleted due to political trolling and baiting (good and fair call from the mod actually, now to think of it). So i got triggered and verbally attacked the mods here. I stayed away from ATS whole yesterday due to regret and shame. And due to just staying in my bed in a fetal position with all the lights turned off the whole night, day, and again a night. Same plans today, but i just managed to eat a little bit of toast and vegetables and have drank unreal amounts of water so i will get through this.

I hope everyone has a merry Christmas! Please spend time with relatives and/or friends if you have the opportunity.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I have had posts removed in the last few days too. Don't feel bad, it's Christmas. Besides, it gives the Mods something to do. So, wipe that regret off and have a nice cup of coffee. Santa made this one specially.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I told you that tree was cool!
edit on 25/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I love it!

Thanks for sharing this. LL&P

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I love this too!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The fir tree stood tall in the grand living room, all lit with tiny white lights. Beneath it were many packages beautifully decorated.

Night placed the last package with care before gathering baskets of Christmas cookies and candies to leave in front of everyone's door.

Inside each package beneath the Shed tree, was a rolled piece of parchment tied with red and gold ribbon. Upon each page were magical words that would bring each person one wish. Night was very excited and couldn't wait for the Sheddites, including lurkers, to find their special gift, each given with much love and joy.

Merry Christmas to all the beautiful souls who have entered the Shed throughout the years!

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

No problem.

a reply to: Night Star

Spock is cool lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Guess I'll just watch the birds until someone shows up.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join