It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Crayola of course. LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wanna make a deal?

You can have the wonderful singing ice, so different. Instantly reminded me of whale speech.

I'll take the sexy lady with the wonderful accent.

What will be next, balancing ice and singing stones?

P

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I was going to say, "Deal." Then I remembered...she's married. Sorry dude.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'm glad you appreciated it. Aphex is quite the thing. As one string-on-a-stick smacking monkey to another, I find it reassuring to hear. Thank you.

And whatever you do, don't show Dave any mistletoe. He tries to kill it with fire.
edit on 22/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good choice! I don't recommend going nuts with white board markers. They can stink sometimes. Stick to crayons. What are you using to color it on? I find that walls are perfect for coloring my hair on.

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: pheonix358

I was going to say, "Deal." Then I remembered...she's married. Sorry dude.

Damn!

I could have just sat there for days watching her balancing stones.

Nights may have been different though.

P

posted on Dec, 22 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What a great movie! Not what I was expecting.
Not a cartoon.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Surely it's only because he's a faithful husband?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Seasons greetings Sheddites.. may your days be merry and bright.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Okay then. Again. I have officially smashed my faith in humanity and i came to the Shed to reclaim it. I need support right now.

Went downtown. It was alright, i drank a bit and this young blonde convinced me to make an electric bill deal with them. Really ecological electricity with a cheaper price that i pay now for nuclear. Got a 50 euro card that can be used in 120 shops around my home town. Took a bus back home. Then SHTF.

I was like what is this? a woman, passed out in the middle of the car driving road of my home street. Two elderly men there, on the pedestrian side of the street. I stopped, and said, "This situation does not look very good. I have no phone, but i think we need to call somewhere right now"

Then the other man said to me "She has an apartment right there, and this is like the 55th time she is passed out on the street here" i was like "Yeah. Who is counting here? In that case, this is the 55th time we help her to get back on her feet or into a hospital" He gave me an impression that told nothing. Fortunately, a young female driver drove here. Opened the car window and asked "What is this situation?" I said to her "That woman there is totally in need of help and these men refuse to do anything. Can you do me a favor and call 112 (Finnish emergency number) she agreed. I am grateful for that. I don't like this at all. Not at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fins,

Looks like you did the right thing there.
I hope the woman is safe now.
It sounds like the elderly men have seen it all before a few times and are maybe getting a bit fed up with her, but you were still right to try and help.

Please don't fret too much about what other people do or say, there's not a lot that you can do about that.
Try to focus on the things that you CAN influence... like what YOU do and what YOU say and you'll be just fine.

G

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I see. Thank you for giving me advice. I promise to try. But sometimes things like this go under my skin. I have done some bad stuff back in the days but i swear to dear God that i will never leave a woman helpless in the middle of the road. But yeah, i can see your viewpoint and i try to chew it mentally for a while, because you are more clever and more experienced than i am.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Uh... Oh...

I have some elephant killer level chilis.

Just ate some and had to kill the burn with cheddar cheese slices. And i am a hardcore chili-head, not easily moved by anything that burns.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
About to get kickbanned right now so i wish everyone a merry Christmas and happy holidays. Good health and good luck. Really.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Just got here. Kickbanned? What's that?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Nap time at a doggy day care in South Korea.

I wish everything else in the world was as easy to do as this looks.
edit on 12 23 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Just slap me. Quietly...
edit on 23/12/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This would be an early Christmas gift to everyone.
...Welcome to The Shed 24! A place of refuge and friendship, of music, laughter and tears, love and humor, story telling, art and more... A place of magic and wonder.
An early Christmas gift is the best kind, I thank you. Slowly moving my old bones into a new place. My poor steed just wants to settle down.
, I have such a load after twenty-two of these endeavors.
Perhaps this time I will find my room.

here is a little house warming gift with wishes of a Happy Solstice and a Merry Christmas.

Cheers for all the above that Night implied.

If our Elven queen doesn't mind I may implement that as an avatar? Oh heck I'll do it. just for a day. I can't resist, it is so Shed .
Uhh, and I found this one floating in the gardens.

edit on 23-12-2019 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love your new avatar!

Happy Solstice and Merry Christmas dear friend!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Awww, that is precious.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join