It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Love to all Sheddites, including lurkers! Warm yourself by the fire and have a drink.

Happy Weekend!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Nyiah

You're getting bad weather while over here it is like Spring. Very weird for this time of year, but I'm loving it! We have snow at the end of the week. You guys love the snow though. I only like it when I don't have to be out in it and trying to avoid ice patches. LOL
It's pretty when it covers the land and trees and glitters at night.

Oh, I don't like the ice any more than you do. I've been mulling over getting something like this for traction when it's icy, if I can justify the expense:

The catch is finding something that pavement/sidewalks won't wreck anyway, the ones in the picture are for hiking. But are damn tempting anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hope this works.

My dear "Mule"
has been down for days.
Hail to "Old Friendship", hearts faithful, to New Ones who care, cherish and journey on this infinite trail.

I am grateful. For old and new.
edit on 11-1-2020 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2020 by WalkInSilence because: crap i am rusty

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Here is your vid. You forgot to put 'y' in front of the word vid.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If it is something that will last you a long time and keeps you safe, I say get them.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Thank you, I will take a seat.
A dram or two my way, please. And cheers.
Have one more day of a marathon.
Keep safe, safe keep.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

A dram coming up with just a pinch of pixie dust. Just the way you like it.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thank you. My computer "Mule" has been down for days and I will rest well with a little pixie dust slumbering in to my last day of a marathon. Toodles.
It is so darn cold here. Brrrr

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Good. A double "whammy" of celebration.
Can't get too much of that, aye?
ZZZZzzzzz

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This song is EXACTLY how I’m feeling right now..

edit on 11-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Step through the doorway and leave your cares behind.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello, residents of The Shed.

I feel like i have to do a little bit of reporting now. And there has been times, when i have been many days offline in a row, and that has made some people worry. And it is not my purpose here to worry anyone.

Okay i will just level with you all, because there is not enough levels of eloquence within this universe to make this sound even remotely beautiful.

I have been at my friend's place since Friday, it is Sunday now. Near noon. So as i binge drank almost all of December away, i also put aside all responsibilities. I should have to get injected with antipsychotics once a month. And it is now a month late. It has been late before, due to me being a miserable, train-wreck excuse for a human being. But not this much late. I am not delusional, i am not psychotic, but absolutely can't be alone right now. Not a good idea.

Tomorrow, my friend goes to work early and is back at around 12 PM. I will borrow his phone and try to make contact, i need a nurse for 10 minutes. I have the injection right here next to this laptop right now. If all else fails, i think i will try to stalk a facebook nurse community and offer 20 euros if there is someone to help me tomorrow. Have to go visit the booze shop if that happens, a tiny amount of strong alcohol for the purposes of preventing infection.

I have drank, very moderate amounts. Beer. But mostly water. As is most likely obvious by now, it would be ultra stupid to further mess up my brain chemistry with binge drinking. Not now.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hello Fin!
It is after 5 Am and I was just about to go to bed. Just wanted you to know, you have my prayers and positive energy being sent your way. Hugs! Will write more tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi shed people. It is a rare moment of having internet but I have nothing of consequence to report. Hope all is well!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Good to see you DOE! Hope all is well with you too!

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Fin, Fin, Fin, what am I going to do with you? I have to take away your key to the wine/booze cellar. You still have access to the pixie dust though. Much safer and healthier.

Hope things improve soon.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nothing came of the winter storm for my area, just a layer of freezing rain that didn't do much other than make that "tinkle" sound (not the bathroom kind, lol) as the limbs moved & the layer cracked in the breeze. And a light layer of snow, maybe an inch or two at best. The most of anything we got was plain old rain, 2 inches of it. The bottom of the hill in the backyard tends to create it's own little pond when it rains heavy, so it formed, and froze the top layer. If it freezes solid, it'd be a natural ice rink, lol.

The downside is hubby caught a heavy-hitter cold (or very mild flu?) and he's officially under the weather. Had to call off on his OT day yesterday, and today. And probably tomorrow, too. He's not happy, but he's not feeling good at all, so I can't blame him.

The only reason he's not happy (aside from paperwork backing up) is that his shot at the employee award for perfect attendance is blown. Lol, he does pride himself on not missing work. Plus, the attendance award doles out a cash bonus as incentive, and he does like earning company cash incentives (who wouldn't??)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join