It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nice to find Wis and Gordi here today.

Night, you got fish and chips from the dollar store? If so was it worth every penny?

Tomorrow the person I refer to as dad is driving me to the doctor. Should I make it there in back I'll let you know what is new then.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Too much pixiliquor methinks !

Enjoying some cooler weather and the promise of much needed rain ! We sure as eggs need it !

Hic !

Ed: Don't feel bad about fish and chops. The Kiwis call it fush and chups...

edit on 14-1-2020 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Haha! I got some corn, can of sloppy joe/Manwich sauce, Godiva and Whitman's chocolates, a little stuffed cream colored teddy bear with a heart shaped embroidered nose, soy candles, baby aspirin, ginger ale and a couple of make up things for my best friends to put away. They had a gorgeous lipstick that costs more elsewhere so I had to get them.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Ooooh, wish I had some pixie liquor. I haven't had any booze since this past summer when I stayed overnight at my best friend Diane's house. She is coming down for a visit Saturday. Why is the word 'turd' in Saturday? That's just weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Excellent video ! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‚

Yes Timely , music can make one feel so good. Was rockin’ ^^^ this tune..
edit on 14-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Nice to find Wis and Gordi here today.

Thanks you Blue. Funny, you popped up in my thoughts today.
Hugs your way.

Night, you got fish and chips from the dollar store? If so was it worth every penny?
I know. 'Convenient' aye and she actually said chops

Tomorrow the person I refer to as dad is driving me to the doctor. Should I make it there in back I'll let you know what is new then.
He till won't let you drive? Crap. Tell us how it went. With all the details please. I enjoy them very much.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So good to hear The Missus is well and you have your old whip lashing whit back.
To the "bot" of you as they say here.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
They had a gorgeous lipstick that costs more elsewhere so I had to get them.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
In colour please.

Why is the word 'turd' in Saturday? That's just weird.
That is a very astute observation, which I will contemplate.
In an altered state of mind, called sleep.
Jeez I am up way to late or early?

edit on 14-1-2020 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
GAH! It was Skiddy's birthday yesterday!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SIR SKIDDY!

edit on 15-1-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thanks WIS !!

Hoping for rain now, as it sounds like apocalypse now, with choppers fighting an out of control fire in the next village.

"Nothing like the smell of Bush fire in the morning"

😷🌩🌧

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Alright, everyone get into the yard, we're going to do a rain dance!

edit on 15-1-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Looks like you were up too late.

No pics. Nope, No way. LOL

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
And somewhere deep within the forest...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

...As for the glorious "Aqua Vitae"

...There is general agreement that when quoting the proper name printed on a label, the spelling on the label should not be altered.[3][4]
The spelling whiskey is common in Ireland and the United States, while whisky is used in all other whisky-producing countries.
Enjoy your whisky as I will mine if I can ever afford a "proper" one again. I am too selective to endure the minor brands.

Sorry, so very nice to see you

Oh I am well aware of the Etymology of the word WIS, I was merely pointing out that the "superior" (and therefore "proper") product to have hails from Scotland and as such does not contain an "e" in the name. Facetious, Moi?

cheers!
Gx

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

At home now. Feeling calm. Lightweight topics i want to mention: These have been piling up for a while, and i have wanted to tell to The Shed but i have been at my friend's place (I don't like to use his computer. it is cool but i like mine better.) These are not in any time frame oriented happenings, but here:

1.st of all

My best friend's daughter (who is now six years old) it was about 3 months ago, she had learned one-two-three in English language. Yes, the pronunciation was far from perfect. But i think that anyone of you English speaking people would have understood. 1..2..3.. Okay then a month or two months later she had learned it from one to eleven. And, get this, now i have not met her for a while but i heard from her dad, that now, that 6 year girl, can say numbers in English starting from 1 and ending in 23. (But sometimes numbers 16 and 17 are either mixed up in the wrong order, or both completely forgotten at that time)

2nd of all

Cats are still trolls. I love them all, i am a total 100% cat person. But come on... the arrogance cats sometimes display
I have been thinking, that one of the reasons why i am fascinated by cats, is that they can be so extrovert. I can't be. You can feed a cat, then the cat sleeps for 2 or 3 hours, shows up to the middle of the floor carpet yelling the meoow-meoow language. Which i can't understand. But cats most likely don't understand my Finnish either but i talk to them often.

3rd of all

My TV has been (on purpose) unplugged from the wall sockets since May 2019. When ice hockey world championships ended. And i will plug my TV back to action at around early May this year. To watch ice hockey world championships
I am really not a fan of television at all.

However. I see some television every now and then when i am seeing a friend. Cool 15 minute talk this morning TV newscast, these really professional persons were talking the connection between smart device apps, and added reality. So anyway, this man said that currently when he walked here to your morning studio, to be interviewed, he walked from The Shrine towards Mordor. (Lord of the rings reference) He had advanced about 30 kilometers from the total of about 3,500 (as i recall) total distance. And you are there with Frodo, Gandalf, Sam, and so on. Audio. He said that his next task is to unlock is "seeing the black riders for the first time" and to do that, he has to walk 5 kilometers and then it is unlocked. That just sounded so cool...
edit on 15-1-2020 by Finspiracy because: typo fixed now

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I think it's wonderful that the little girl is learning her numbers in English.
Words can come next.

As for cats being extrovert...pretend you're a cat. Lol

I'd love to be with the Lord Of The Rings companions, but I wouldn't want to be heading toward Mordor.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Waves from across the pond!

Picky, picky picky
the Knight must have his whisky
for whiskey shall not do
oh no, not for you

So he drank from a bottle
as WIS would coddle
the man from a far away land
who played in a band

Drops mic.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh that was funny.
It was the bottle I would coddle, you know.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join