It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I followed you home.
edit on 7-1-2020 by Peeple because: haha that's creepy, right? but funny I'm a lady too. things might appear creepier than they are

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeple! Not sure if We have already Met> If Not then , Hello! It's nice to Meet You!
If We have already Met, then I'll say, "Hello again!" Lol!! Are You new here? If So, I can prob answer any questions You might have about Our Fantastic Realm... For Now, Pull up a Chair and Sit by the fireplace to stay warm. The Pixies will most likely swarm around You waiting for You to ask about getting a Beverage. So ask away and They Will fulfill Your request!
Or have a seat in Our Library and grab a Book to pass some time, till More Shedlandians arrive!

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

Hahaha! You always make me laugh. :

No story from me in the contest. Not inspired enough. Yours was cool and had a surprise ending.
I am behind in reading all the stories in there, but I'll try to read more when I can.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

I don't think I've been to this etablissement before. Are you the inn keeper?
Pixies, dragons, are there unicorns too?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hiya Peeple! Nice to see you here! This is our safe place and sanctuary. Make yourself at home.

Now what's the creepy stuff you didn't post? LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It is a magical realm where magical beings and creatures live. We had to get a castle to accommodate all the people of the Shedlands. So...find a room, picture it as you would like it to be and it is yours.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of course there are unicorns here. They are rather elusive creatures, but if you wander into the deep forests and sit still and quiet, they will come out to greet you. This pic was taken at Christmas.

Pixies, dragons, are there unicorns too?

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes as night Star has stated, There are Unicorns here. We also have any other creature that most say are Myths, or Legends. Those Myths and Legends had Real Characters that some wrote about. They only wrote about what was real to them, at the time!
Here are some Dragons coming back from Their day of Hunting.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
GAH! I have a ton of jewelry sitting in front of me. Repairing some things and pairing up earrings. I'll have to save the restringing of beads for another time. I feel like a dragon with his treasures. Ooooh look, something shiny!
LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hello. I have been away from the Shed for some amount of days but it has nothing to do with you. I enjoy the posts of all of you. Or if it is not purely "being enjoyed", they help me to distract and fight against my demons.

Just had big vegetarian pizza. Got some salted peanuts also. Few beers.

I am going to share a story. Obviously, it is a figure of speech, but it describes my events better than clearly outspoken good English.

I have lived in my current apartment about 4 years now. In my former apartment, a tiny boogeyman showed up next to me one day and followed me everywhere. I didn't like him too much. He smelled really bad and he screamed horrifying insults inside my brains which i can't repeat here due to it being a severe ATS terms and conditions violation.

But i kept feeding the boogeyman. Almost constantly. His favorite meals was negative feelings, like sadness, anxiety and hopelessness. He grew and he grew. One day he got even bigger than what i am. And learned to talk out loud, not just sending horrifying thoughts inside my brains. He said "My name is "HATE" and i am going to eat you" Right that moment, i refused to feel hate anymore. I strongly dislike many things, i strongly loathe many things but i never hate. The boogeyman started to starve. Then turned to ashes and the winds of the world blew it away.

I still have about a billion things i should sort out, regarding my own mental health, but i will not play with hate anymore, at one point i thought hate gave me strength to go on but that was only a wishful illusion.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I still have about a billion things i should sort out, regarding my own mental health, but i will not play with hate anymore, at one point i thought hate gave me strength to go on but that was only a wishful illusion.

I used to feel the same way Fin. If I hung onto my anger and hate it would fuel the energy I needed to fight for justice. I thought I needed my anger as motivation to do something about what I was angry about and what was causing hate. All it did was eat me up, and make me inefficient in properly dealing with the issues upsetting me.

I have learned over the years how to let things go that aren’t worth getting upset and bitter over , as well as I have learned how to be more rational when talking about my emotions of disappointment to others and made a conscious effort not to let hate take over. Sometimes I slip into the negative emotions but I’m trying hard to free myself of all bitterness.

I wish you continued success in your journey to fight against hate.. and thank you for your stories.
edit on 8-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Never give up, never surrender!
We all have aspects of ourselves that could use work Fin. My biggest one right now is fear. I've been working on my anxiety. I find that watching or listening to certain things put me in a better frame of mind. I've been watching videos by Jonna Jinton. You can't help but to smile or feel inspired in some way. So full of life and a reverence for nature and peace. She is full of energy and love and talented and sweet and...
LOL Seriously, she inspires me.

Glad you finally showed up today!

I was having computer issues last night every time I came to the site. Hopefully things have been resolved. So far, so good.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No one here today?

I understand how we all can have one of those days like I'm having.

Mine was due in part to a bad dream reminding me of a time in which I missed out of an important milestone in life.

Living with my idiot dad doesn't help either.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think that most of us can agree that this is what coffees taste like.

Personally, I think that coffee was a gift to early man by the gods.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue! Been having computer problems when I come to ATS. I was also up very earlier today and needed good nap time later.

Hope everyone is well.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

That's not technically true. There is no "bean". Coffee comes from the pits of coffee cherries.

But yeah, decaf is crap.
edit on 8-1-2020 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It’s easy to forgive someone, if they ask for forgiveness. Maybe too easy for me. What isn’t easy is gaining back the trust required in a true friendship. Some things broken can be fixed, but it may take time. Then there is the process of discerning if it is worth it.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Cool coffee cherries!
How have you been Skiddy?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join