It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 24

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Bahaha! Kid wants to go to the pub.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Non the less, de-cafe is the pits.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
“I don’t care what you say anymore, this is my life”

edit on 9-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPakSyx

Hiya, Syx! Been a while, how've you been?

I wouldn't say feelings of impending doom so much as knowing there's something in the proverbial pipes of some significance, but just not actually knowing what it is. If I were to gamble on the woo here, I'd guess it had something to do with the big 'quakes in Puerto Rico, my bad night's sleep & those did coincide.

Or it was just a rotten night's sleep and they had nothing to do with each other

It's looking like we might have an ice storm this weekend, or at least a mix of all things wintery. Hubby's a bit irritated, he got himself an overtime day Saturday, right in the middle of all the forecast wintery mess. "There might be a good chance you won't get to go in Saturday.""Why" "Because Michigan decided, "Winter! Have some. Have a lot of it!" " "...Maybe we'll get a heatwave instead, the state has a penchant for doing the exact opposite of the forecasts." Lol XD

Grr, I've got another blocked oil gland in my eyelid again. This one's an upper eyelid this time, which hurts a bit more than in the lower eyelids (must be more nerve-dense) Nothing to do other than spend an inordinate amount of time with hot compresses on my eye, it'll drain eventually.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
If I had a green house I'd grow some.

I've been okay. Kind of broke after getting bills caught up because I couldn't work. How are you?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! I have something for you right now.

Uploaded just five hours ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

WOW! Awesome rendition of The Chain!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Gah, ice storm!

Better you than me. LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm pretty broke too Skiddy.
Medical bills, prescriptions, Christmas just passed, my Brother's birthday...

I have quite a collection of change I should change over into bills. I have been saving my change for years. Whenever I go to the store, I always give an extra dollar instead of the actual price with change and dump my purse weekly.

And... I have one of my best friend's birthday in February, my Sister and other best friend's birthday in March.

How are the girls doing? How is Mom?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have been on an intentional news blackout for many days now, because news make me sad.

Nevertheless, i heard that there are rains now in Australia. But wrong areas! Wrong areas! For heavens sake give the Crocodile Dundee people a break already.

I hereby summon all good powers of this universe to bring heavy rain where it is needed desperately. Then i will borrow one of night star's dragons, the ones who will not even get tired when they fly me to the other side of the planet.

After that, i will seek Bally and his True love, and i will let them stand under my umbrella.

Under my umbrellaaah... aahh... aaahh... yeah... under my umbrella, yeah yeah!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

The dragons are always willing to help. Take whichever one you need Fin.

OH, in case anyone wants to see a giant multi colored squirrel...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Beautiful optical glass art

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
I have been on an intentional news blackout for many days now, because news make me sad.

Nevertheless, i heard that there are rains now in Australia. But wrong areas! Wrong areas! For heavens sake give the Crocodile Dundee people a break already.

I hereby summon all good powers of this universe to bring heavy rain where it is needed desperately. Then i will borrow one of night star's dragons, the ones who will not even get tired when they fly me to the other side of the planet.

Thanks for your kind thoughts Fin. I will pass them onto True Love. We got a bit of rain yesterday. Which was good. Pasture and nearby trees are starting to green up. Expecting more on Saturday and Sunday. Good cool morning here at 7.45am so we'll be able to attend to some outdoor activities around the place. Been too hot otherwise.

Downside is that a bolt of lightning took out our home power pole, landline and net. Piggy backing off the son's phone again. Power pole attended to during the night and temporary measures put in place by the power guys/linesmen.

Another 'boom' about midnight last night shook the house and woke everyone up. Funny thing was I saw the flash through my closed eyelids, Woke up, thinking I was dreaming, said something like the Mayor of Hisroshima saying "WTF was that." Then 'crack/boom'. Truey wakes and says, "Sh1t!@. that was a big one." I said, "Thanks honey" as a joke with a nervous laugh. Dogs started their brave/confused barking as if the Hulk was knocking on the side of the house. Lucky, no further damage.

Interesting times indeed. Have to contact the telco's again to repair the phone line. More weeks of waiting I'm thinking due to all the damage along the coast from the fires.

When you arrive on a dragon make sure you have a spare saddle and I'll show you around. Might even go fishing.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

YAY RAIN!

Good grief, lightening took out your home power pole? Hope you are up and running soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
HA! This is so me!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hey Nyiah! Yes it's been a While! A VERY LONG WHILE!! I'm doing ok mostly, thx. And How have You been? It's Great to See you again!

From You, "Grr, I've got another blocked oil gland in my eyelid again.", What's that all about? It looks like it's happened more than once!? For the past few weeks or so I have had an issue with My Right eye. It's like it 'weeps', but not just thin liquid, but more of a thicker goo that keeps comin' out. I wipe it and a few seconds later it weeps again. Goes on for about an hour, then stops, till the next night. We've got a few Glade AirWick's that shoot out a small cloud of Scent, every 20 mins or so. I thought that might have been what's causing My Right Eye probs, but if that were the case, I would think it would affect Both Eyes... Also, it does not happen every night. I say night because CC and I watch a Movie or Two every night starting at around 8 P.M. So it's another odd thing that happens to Me, but it does NOT happen To CC at all. Go figure! LOL!!

As for the Strange feelings and visions of A Disaster, or more than one, I'm thinking it possibly has something to do with A HUGE Planetary Body in the farthest edge of Our Solar System. It Could be what's triggering the many many EarthQuakes, and Volcanic activity, as of late. I am a firm believer of The Planet X, Nibiru Star System coming through our Galactic Neighborhood every some odd thousands of Years. It would explain why Major Civilizations have been , and are wiped out along that time frame. I dunno for sure, or could even prove it all as Fact, for if I could do that, I would be Famous, Rich, then eventually 'Suicided'. Lol!!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
“sacrifice.. the future has its price.. today is only yesterday’s tomorrow”

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join