It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress And Friend Get Brutally Assaulted Leaving NY Bar Where's The MSM Coverage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
So where was the coverage of this brutal attack on CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC?

I guess you have your answer, she only called the New York Post and didn't file a police report. Makes it hard to report on the police blotter when there isn't one.

No doubt this is strange behavior and probably means somebody went to far in her group and whipped out a gun. That wasn't Alaskan rules that was NY rules.
Street vigilante's are everywhere and you can get in too deep. Still that beating looks for real.
edit on 28-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You get blasted in the face like that you usually file a police report. Unless something isn't right.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have been blasted pretty bad before and not filed one but I didn't call a presser either to make sure people know. This better not be Smollett part Deux.
ETA

That getting hit stuff is not my cup of tea. So, I can't say what happened. If I got hit like that, I might have in my youth done some instant retaliation so it goes without saying people react.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Probably because you were partly to blame, which is what I think happened here. If you get beat to hell for no reason, other than for being a cracker, you file a police report so they can find the asshats that did it.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Probably because you were partly to blame, which is what I think happened here. If you get beat to hell for no reason, other than for being a cracker, you file a police report so they can find the asshats that did it.

In my case i was the "new kid" can he fight? I could only barely. It was because in self defense I accidently hit my own Algebra teacher in one situation in a packed shool Auditorium with a young hoodlum had been hitting people hit me when I got back at someone I learned. The thug was after the new kids with a giant paper wad from a large rubber band. Stuff happens when you do that to people. This kid was from Chicago I was from Memphis and neither of us were African Americans. The principal allowed me back two days early but not the next day. He stated to my mother if it was him in my shoes he would have hit that kid too for hitting me just below the eye with a projectile.

Never was hit like that again accept with a clean sports hit from someone while thinking I could play QB in HS.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't know why they wouldn't go to the police. That is strange.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yawn, sounds like in a stupor she spoke her mind and had her bigotry corrected.
Pin medals on them all for this level of civic duty

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
^^^^^
Typical leftist. Welcome to ATS(again?)

Regardless of her actions nothing warrants that much violence. To see members here not condoning these actions regardless is telling. Yet many were probably on the Smollett bandwagon from day one...
edit on 28-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are several streets and places that when night falls there is a good chance you will be attacked for just being white.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow, if it weren't for double standards.

Can we correct those who are uncivilized?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If someone calls a black person the N word, it is NOT acceptable for the black person to then assault them

Not by anyone’s standards
Not by any law in any country on earth

Even if the racist abuser happens to be white, it’s still not okay to attack or assault them

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
You have a high faith in bouncers. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: gallop

This thread proves what? That some racist minorities thought it was okay to beat up white people? What does that prove?

You're just proving my point. You're going to the extreme and saying a ridiculous blanket statement to cancel out any rational discussion of white privilege.

1 poster actually predicted what happened and wrote they probably mouthed off and got what they deserved.
And then writes good job to the attackers?

Every other weekend I watch white kids from the suburbs try and buy weed in inner city neighborhoods.

And every weekend teens of color wait for these kids, and specifically target them for assault and robbery.

Sometimes these kids are knocked out cold

And going to a cop is worthless....they will mock you for being in the wrong neighborhood.

Tell a police officer you want to file a police report for the kid who just sucker punched you will.be met with laughter.

In nyc there are plenty of roads, clubs and 711s where at. Nightfall white people will be specifically targeted assaulted and robbed.

I would really like a news outlet to do a story on this and get a undercover camera to see what happens to white people just walking down the streets in some parts.

And this subject will never be brought up

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I am very disappointed that many here seem to be of the opinion that the woman who was attacked may have deserved it for some reason. I don't care how bad or drunken her behaviour was, she didn't deserve a beating like that. There had to be a way of removing her from that club that didn't involve 8 men beating on her - after she was outside...

The point some here seem to miss is that even if she behaved poorly and was being asked to leave the fact still remains that had this been a black woman under precisely the same circumstances it would immediately be called a hate crime.

And lastly, regardless of racial motivation an actress being beaten by several men should get the media coverage it deserves. I guess hollywood liberals have no problem throwing their own under the bus if it serves their liberal agenda.
edit on 29-11-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
There are several streets and places that when night falls there is a good chance you will be attacked for just being white.

Welcome to Chicago. Please note all the "gun free zone" sings we put up for your protection.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The not filing a police report is extremely suspect in my opinion... will be curious to see how this plays out

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
So where was the coverage of this brutal attack on CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC?

I guess you have your answer, she only called the New York Post and didn't file a police report. Makes it hard to report on the police blotter when there isn't one.

The first thing she did was go to the hospital. She can file a report any time. Typically you are asked to go to a police station and file the report unless one is taken at the scene. Having gone for medical treatment I suspect no report was taken at the scene, not to mention the fact that it wasn't safe for them to remain at the scene for police to show up. She has two years to decide if she wants to file charges or not so the only rush of any kind was getting away from the danger and seeking medical treatment.

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Sorry, still thing her behavior is suspicious. You can have the police take a statement at the hospital as well, she avoided that too. But she found time to call New York's only conservative newspaper.

edit on 29-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

A representative from Sky Room told DailyMail.com 'the story and narrative heard thus far is absolutely and positively inaccurate'. 

The spokesperson said they 'are investigating thoroughly' and after reviewing footage have 'clear and convincing evidence' to back that up.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just like the Smollett case, this one doesn't pass the smell test. According to the story her and her friends were essentially involved in a gang assault . . .and nobody called the police? Not only that, so far the only legal action seems to be her trying to prevent the bar from releasing CCTV footage of what happened? She also seems to be going out of her way in the story to mention her new show and when it starts, this story has just about as many plot holes as the Smollett case did.
edit on 29-11-2019 by captainpudding because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join