It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress And Friend Get Brutally Assaulted Leaving NY Bar Where's The MSM Coverage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Based on your link, it sounds like the bouncer was ticked that they all stayed 30 minutes past closing time and was trying to push them out the door when all of this started. That's probably where the "privileged" accusations came in.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Here's the issue... if we fairly use the same definition and criteria for "hate crime" as is routinely used by the media and many politically driven public institutions, the facts don't matter whatsoever... this automatically is a hate crime because it involved someone of one race being attacked by someone of a differing race. But it's never fairly used, is it? It's always seen operating in only one direction.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Based on your link, it sounds like the bouncer was ticked that they all stayed 30 minutes past closing time and was trying to push them out the door when all of this started. That's probably where the "privileged" accusations came in.

In Alaska there's a good chance that bouncer would have taken a couple of taps to the dome for that... and it likely wouldn't have resulted in a trial but, if it did, the odds are very strong that the jury wouldn't have convicted the carrier for their actions.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shawmanfromny

*sigh*

White people deserve to be beaten because they have money and they're white.

I don't know how many times this needs to be explained to some people!

Also it's not racist or a hate crime if a person of Color is doing the attack. Justified.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I hear you man but lowering ones selve to the level of the very thing you hate has never been a really good strategy.

I does help to raise awareness though so for the sake of getting rid of this privileged stuff...

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!!!

Peace

edit on 27-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That is kind of how I read the story as well...

Not saying anybody deserved their face getting kicked in but...Saturday nights can be a b**

Peace
edit on 27-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I hear you man but lowering ones selve to the level of the very thing you hate has never been a really good strategy.

I does help to raise awareness though so for the sake of getting rid of this privilegde stuff...

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!!!

Peace

I disagree... throughout history, nothing has demonstrated the hyperbole and hypocrisy of one side more than their opponents flipping the tables on them. Make it increasingly uncomfortable and inconvenient for them and eventually they will realize "Oh, our brand of bullsnip isn't welcome around here" and either leave or modify their poor behavior.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Makes sense. I stand corrected..

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I've been in similar situations myself, if that's the case.

It's frustrating as hell when people won't leave and they think their money or fame gives them special privilege.

Places to go, things to do and sleep to try and catch up on ya know? 30 minutes is pretty patient when drunks are concerned I'd say.

Nobody deserves a beating for it though, there's ways of handling these things if # off isn't doing the trick.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Last laugh? This kind of damage can change a person mentally, either mindset or because of brain damage.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

She should have used her white privilege to save her. Her fault she didn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Another interesting point about this is here.

Agostini provided photos of the bloody aftermath of the fight to the New York Post, but admitted that they did not contact the police to report the beating.

www.theblaze.com...

Whaaa? They didn't go to the cops? Strange I think.

As well, wouldn't a hospital who attended her have to have some kind of police report to fill out as well?

edit on 30America/ChicagoWed, 27 Nov 2019 20:04:10 -0600Wed, 27 Nov 2019 20:04:10 -060019112019-11-27T20:04:10-06:00800000004 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Point taken.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Something seems to be missing from this story. I can't put my finger on it just yet.

Any arrests, CCTV footage, a YouTube commemorative Rap Song, a new 'Street Assault Fashion' clothing line, a "Go Fund Me" page.
edit on 27-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A black man, say WIll Smith, goes into a club, and the big burly bald headed white guy retains his credit card. Mr Smith tries to retrieve it, but the big burly bald headed white guy thumps him, and gets 15 of his white gang associates to punch crap out of him while yelling the N word and other racial epithets.

Who'd want to hazard a guess how this would have played out in the cinema.. I mean, media.. always get those two confused lately...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's a mixed bag as far as whether or not PD gets called to these clubs.

Very often all possible steps are taken to avoid official PD involvement for a variety of reasons.

The bouncers/security at many of these clubs are sometimes off-duty cops who really would prefer not to have their off-duty conduct analyzed by their primary place of work. Additionally the club owners have no interest in cops crawling around their business considering the activities and substances that are prevalent inside.

People who fight are typically just tossed onto the concrete. They don't want to get arrested and the management doesn't want cops.

Unfortunately this has been going on for decades as any emergency worker can tell you. Ask an EMT with some tenure about a club with the initials W.H. that would take under-21s who OD'd and throw them out the side door on to the street because having someone die on premises was bad for business.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I’d say something but the uptight mods don’t like when I speak the truth about aspiring rappers

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
A bouncer and 10-15 of his friends beat up a couple women who were customers and had just paid a 930.00 tab for 4 hours inside because they tried to get there credit card.

I don't really care why, this potato head bouncer has proven that his time here is too costly for society and he should be sent to explore the sun with his 15 friends, I'm tired of wasting tax dollars by containing animals.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i will await a rational explaination from the " victims " for :

why didnt you call the plice ?

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Even without reading all the comments, I have to say, it sure seems like there's more to this story than what was reported in the OP.

Why would the attackers say anything about their money...unless these girls taunted them about it. And why would some of the bouncers of the establishment be involved in the attack? A $1,000 bar tab is quite a bill, I wonder how hammered these two were?

Now, whatever these two girls did or said almost certainly doesn't justify a brutal attack, but let's at least report the story factually.

I strongly object to fake news, regardless of which way it goes!

ETA - And the cops weren't called???? I'm sorry, what's the real story???
edit on 11/28/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join