It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress And Friend Get Brutally Assaulted Leaving NY Bar Where's The MSM Coverage?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Scapegrace
What do you think a woman in her 40s — an actress and model — could have possibly done to deserve such a beating? A beating by a dozen or more people calling her hateful, racist epithets? Would you be as hesitant to withhold judgment if the victim were a 40-year-old black actress/model?

What are you talking about?

I will always be hesitant to judge untill at least both sides of a story are told.

Do you have all the facts? No you don't...yet you are willing to draw judgement based on a one-sided report.

And if this didn't say enough about your character you double down and assume I would be raising hell if this was a black actress.

You want to make this into an other left vs right thing? I got news for you, I think both your camps are insane and will remain a firm supporter of rational thought...

Peace

My facts are the hospital photos of the victim. What could a skinny, 40+ actress have done to deserve that? If she inflicted visible wounds remotely like those they’d be posted on the Internet. Perhaps I’ll be proven wrong and she richly deserved a brutal beating. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it and eat crow. But based on the photos and petition, I predict that’s highly unlikely.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I'm calling this a hoax, no MSM coverage makes it obvious along with both Jennifer Agostini and Prendinellys Garcia don't have social media accounts or anything on the web other than this story being reposted by random news websites.

Per the OP Jennifer has the lead role in Brooklyn Ties and she is not listed in the cast on their Imdb: link

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
And here you go...

NYpost

A Midtown bar where an actress and her model pal claim they were brutally beaten during a wild brawl has blamed the women for the bloody incident, arguing that they were the “instigators,” as the bar released surveillance footage of the attack

I think the video tells enough...cat fight with a whole lot of drama.

Peace
edit on 3-12-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The vid makes it all look like mutual combat.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Looks like a bunch of drunken retards whacking the crap out of each other.

I didn't see the bouncer hit her as the suit claims, it looked like he was honestly trying to break things up, even when she went back in for round two.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll see your "drunken retards wacking the crap out of each other" and I'll raise you with "That brutally assaulted girl started the fight"

Had to cut the gif short because it was getting to big but I guess this should do..

Peace
edit on 3-12-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

That's really gonna impact some of the desired confirmation bias from earlier in the thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yeah I could go on and disect this video further by pointing out that there aren't 10 to 15 thugs beating down on an innocent skinny fragile 40+ white woman but what's the use...

Non of those posters that filled this 53 flag-counting joke of a thread will ever return to back up their words.

The only mob I have found weren't those beating up ms.Agostini but the ones in this thread ready to judge and condemn.

Who was it again that said you should never underestimate stupid people in large groups?

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I'm thinking it's good she didn't get a lot of media attention over this since the average person won't know what a jackass she is.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wait a minute I thought we were to be outraged because of J. Smollet and this was an example of how white people are not given the same/fair air time, are you 2 telling me that actually the truth was different

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I guess I was wrong!

Mea Culpa.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah...and since alcohol intolerance was in here medical report I doubt she can throw it on just plain stupid drunk behaviour....

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Fugeddaboudit, I was wrong.
edit on 3-12-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're a gentleman...

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Oops. I flagged it...

Looks like the bouncer, missing the white beard, was trying to break it up. I don't know who started what, the video starts at one set of white girls talking to a set of black girls which is where the language probably came in. But the bouncer was just doing his job. Poor chap.

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I guess we will have to see where the lawsuit will end up. And I still stand on if the race roles were reversed there would have been a media crap storm despite facts, which was the point of the opening post.

And I think you missed the tongue and cheek over society pushing anytime a women accuses a man of being abused / pushed around we are supposed to jump on the bandwagon. Too bad Brett Kavanaugh didn’t get the same “let’s hear all the facts before judging.” So I guess you missed the other tongue and cheek point that media doesn’t care about facts if they can create a mythology to push a agenda.

So the lesson here is not to rush to judgement on anything the media reports, or what is claimed by “victims”.

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say
www.nytimes.com...

Remember this

Mississippi black church burned, vandalized with “Vote Trump” just days before election
Greenville Mayor Errick Simmons calls the the act an attack on the church and the black community.
www.vox.com...

Turned into this

Miss. black church fire was called a hate crime. Now parishioner has been arrested for it.
www.washingtonpost.com... y/

The real issue. Do you think the media will ever learn not to rush to judgment when it fits their agenda?

Asiana Pilots names from KTVU News
m.youtube.com...

edit on 4-12-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 4-12-2019 by neutronflux because: Thought I had screenshot of names was wrong

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
They shouldnt start fights if they cant finish them. They deserved to get their asses kicked. Doesnt matter what color.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

she deserved it, yes she deserved getting her ass whooped after seeing that footage.. and trying to play herself the victim, she needs it again... truth be told! crazy how these people operate isn't it? makes me glad I don't have facenovel, or the likes.. I'm starting to crawl into a turtle shell, with the turtle because it makes more sense..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join