It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress And Friend Get Brutally Assaulted Leaving NY Bar Where's The MSM Coverage?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We all know what supposedly happened to black actor, Jussie Smollett. He claimed he was assaulted by two white men wearing MAGA hats, who allegedly tied a rope around his neck. He got a lot of media attention over this, because the "alleged" attack appeared racially motivated.

Where's the media coverage on this racially motivated attack that occurred outside a Midtown bar over the weekend? I Googled about it, after having read about it in the NY Post and only The Daily News and a few right-wing, Conservative sites are reporting on it.

Do you remember the injuries that Smollett claimed to have received? Me neither, because they were insignificant. Check out the pictures below of "Brooklyn Ties" lead actress Jennifer Agostini, who was assaulted along with her friend, after leaving a Midtown bar this past Sunday.

A model and an actress got their money-makers messed up by a racist pack of miscreants during a Midtown bar brawl, according to a new court papers seeking to force the venue to hang on to surveillance footage of the throw-down.

Actress Jennifer Agostini, 43, and swimsuit model Prendinellys Garcia, 47, ran up a nearly $1,000 tab at Midtown lounge Sky Room for their friend’s birthday Saturday night before leaving around 3 a.m. Sunday, papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court sat.

But on their way out of the West 40th Street club, they got jumped and beaten to the ground by a group of 10 to 15 people who were yelling “white motherf—ers,” “dirty white b—-es” and “f—k those white b—-es and their money,” the court papers say.

“I was pushed onto the ground and eight individual jumped on top of me and brutally assaulted me. I have five stitches in my head. My whole eye is closed. I am going to have numerous scars on my face,” Agostini said.

“I’m a lead character on the series in March, and I have to now go to see numerous plastic surgeons, and I also have to go back to the concussion center to MRI my head.”

nypost.com...

So where was the coverage of this brutal attack on CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC? I used each of their search engines and got no results for this story. We know damn well, if this was a black actress who was attacked by a group of white people, there would not only by non-stop coverage on it, there would be protests going on in New York City, probably right this minute.
edit on 11/27/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

*sigh*

White people deserve to be beaten because they have money and they're white.

I don't know how many times this needs to be explained to some people!

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Haven't you heard that black people can't be racist? All those networks say it all the time, so they have no need to cover this story. She shouldn't have been exercising her white privilege if she didn't want to get jumped and called a dirty white bitch.

ETA: In all seriousness, I hope each and every person involved is tracked down and charged with a hate crime.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't understand how this could've happened. Barack Obama united the country several years ago!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Damn you, I just spilled out my beer with that comment.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I see the Amish gangs are terrorizing NY again.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah...no...not touching this with a ten foot pole.

I've learned to hold judgement untill both sides of this story are told so I hope the video surveillance will shed some light on this...

Apperantly the bouncers were among the attackers so that tells you there has got to be an other side to this.

Peace
edit on 27-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

She gets the last laugh here... she has the money and the connections to see her injuries corrected and her exterrior beauty made whole again. The racists who assaulted her will return to their crime riddled crapholes, barely make enough to get by, and likely die early in life from some manner of inner city violence or drug overdose. Life will often deliver justice when humanity fails to do so.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Great comment, burdman. You sir, are a modern-day Plato.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I thought the word is that it is all fake news and the MSM is not to be believed.

This is a special case it seems.

edit on 11/27/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I thought the word is that it is all fake news and the MSM is not to be believed.

The MSM simply isn't reporting it because how in the blue hell can they spin it?
"Middle aged wealthy white woman uses own face to physically assault multiple African American bystander's hands and feet, insults and taunts crowd by making feral grunting noises during attack"

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Let's face it. Most people are only happy if the news report what they want to hear and it follows their opinion.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Let's face it. Most people are only happy if the news report what they want to hear and it follows their opinion.

if it is later found that she hired 2 Nigerian brothers to beat her and scream, "MAGA" then I, good sir, will be the first to apologize.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't even call that "news." The news is supposed to be the facts reported and then the report STFU for a split second and moves to the next relaying of the facts. What we have now is spin, spin, spin, opinion, opinion, opinion, defend the narrative, hype the products and agendas of the 5 major multinationals that wholly own and manipulate 92% of the nation's news outlets, and then sell some crap during the 5 commercial breaks.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Something seems to be missing from this story. I can't put my finger on it just yet.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Yeah...no...not touching this with a ten foot pole.

I've learned to hold judgement untill both sides of this story are told so I hope the video surveillance will shed some light on this...

Apperantly the bouncers were among the attackers so that tells you there has got to be an other side to this.

Peace

Here you go...

The group was attending another actress’ birthday party when they were asked to leave the VIP area. They had run up a more than $900 tab, and when Garcia’s husband Cal Stuart went to pay it, they realized a club host still had a credit card belonging to another partygoer, the suit states.

That led to a confrontation with a bouncer, described in the lawsuit as “black male, bald head, white goatee, wandering eye approximately six-feet two-inches tall, wearing a black turtle neck and black pants.” The bouncer allegedly pushed the woman who was trying to retrieve her credit card, then “continued to manhandle two women” before Stuart objected, according to the lawsuit.

“She was asking for the credit card. She was trying to get her credit card. And the bouncer pushed her, and pushed her really hard, and my husband said, ‘You don’t have to put your hands on a woman like that,’" Garcia told the Daily News.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hmmm..... revenge is best served cold, I'v heard.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I heard someone say if she was white there would be news coverage.
MSM only cares about one sided stories i

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The MSM simply isn't reporting it because how in the blue hell can they spin it?
"Middle aged wealthy white woman uses own face to physically assault multiple African American bystander's hands and feet, insults and taunts crowd by making feral grunting noises during attack"

Ahhh come on...the OP has already spun it.

I don't know what happened there but if you are a celebrity running a 1000,- tap on special VIP tickets...you basically are free advertisement to any club.

If this club asked you to leave you probably weren't on your best behaviour.

I'd be happy to jump on the bandwagon here of frozen precipitation folks and claim this was a hate crime but I would really like to hear the side of this security staff member (who at his behest had gang members who were his friends assist in the participation).

"His decision to assault VIP patrons will now be the subject of litigation and perhaps the suspension of Sky Bar’s liquor license..."

heavy.com

Peace

edit on 27-11-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join