It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Still up for me. Have to go to index page.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: crankyoldman

Someone needs to be shown the door.

It's disgusting how many traitors Trump has around him.

Remember that Prez the Donald, did the largest focus group study In human history, for ten years. Not what people say they like, or do...but what they actually do. Apparently it is tremendously popular to fire people. In order to do so, you have to have bad guys to fire. He completely flagged this move early on, by first hiring, then firing Omarosa, early on. She was the most popular villian on Apprentice.

I think it is fair to say, that this show...is literally a show, as said by Q, many times. No one watches a boring show. Pop some corn and enjoy it! ;o)
edit on 15-10-2019 by Enderdog because: Fat fingers...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Still up for me. Have to go to index page.

Ya index is up
but qnews is 404 ???? for me

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Looks like it's still being worked on. Probably come on a bit at a time.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I posted that yesterday. Watkins yesterday said the Q board is ready and is hoping to go live on the 17th.

ETA: Another Watkins video - www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I did not see that post.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe,

I have some pretty solid contacts for information in both Ridgeland, and Clarksdale, Mississippi. I live in between the 2 locations, and am very familiar with the places you have mentioned. The Mississippi registered agent business you mentioned in Ridgeland is basically a place that keeps your business in compliance with state taxes and regulations. They also can be the middle-man between your business and legal matters/lawsuits. If someone (ex. Adam Schiff) wants to sue you, they must first go through your registered agent. There is absolutely a reason that 8kun chose Mississippi as the place to use a registered agent for business. Mississippi is the most conservative state in USA, and 8kun would have some big political allies to protect them from lawsuits. Our attorney General is notorious for siding with Trump on all issues.

I will do some digging on the principal listed, Mr. Riley Park. Let me make a few calls.

A lot of synchronicity today, as Trump just tweeted his support for Mississippi Governor candidate Tate Reeves. Mr. Reeves would definitely do all he can to shield/block lawsuits against 8kun/Q. Our state is legendary for its ability to ignore federal lawsuits. Another reason that Mississippi may have been chosen is that we are on the banned list of official travel and business with the State of California (where lawsuits will likely come from). I am still digging.....

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Looks like it's still being worked on. Probably come on a bit at a time.

Ya and 4Chan having a bit off a calldown calling it all king off nice name LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I didn't get into qnews. It shows on the index page.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

LOL. Hard to keep up with this thread. Posted back 10 pages.

N.T. Technology, Inc.
Providing technology solutions since 1996

N.T.Technology, inc.
Carson City, Nevada USA
www.nttec.com...
twitter.com...

Internet Services Division
Our internet data center
is located at 200 Paul Ave
San Francisco, CA

Karen Sansaver
Active Reno, NV — NonSec for N.T. Technology, Inc.

I gotta run out for awhile but go here and click the two names along with the affiliated companies to see if any further info can be found.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"LOL. Hard to keep up with this thread. "

Very true
edit on 15-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

SWD, that's a bit synchronistic after I bolded WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE in my prediction decode post here:

Now let's RETEST this with Q997... [Pope] will be having a terrible May:
a) ZULU timestamp = Apr 4 2018 01:45:50; which includes:
0, 1, 5 and
Hrs+MIns = 1+4+5 = 10,
Whole timestamp = 1+4+5+5 = 15... WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE!

So I decided to investigate the Q post that the tweet timestamp points to... 06:19PM EST = Q619:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9400a1 No.175503 📁
Jan 27 2018 02:29:48 (EST)
Note the last drops on the other board. (Ed: My post?)
Think logically.
Refer to past crumbs.
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.

Do you expect HRC, GS, Hussein, etc to stand in a PUBLIC courtroom w/ potential crooked judges and tainted ‘liberal’ juries?
How do you defuse a bomb?
Knowledge of which wires/strings to cut?
Q

Apart from the post content being relevant to my post, this Q post has ALL THE MARKERS in the Chan ID, Chan post number and Date stamp but none in the timestamp:

9400a1: 0, 1, 1+4=5, 1+9=10, 1+(a=)1+4+9=15... FULL HOUSE,
175503: 0, 1, 5, 5+5=10, 7+3+5=15... FULL HOUSE,
Jan 27 2018: 0, 1, 1+2+2=5, (Jan 27) 1+2+7=10, 7+8=15... FULL HOUSE

Coincidence? Or is POTUS telling us to adapt the draft theory to:

Where a post Chan ID, Chan post number, datestamp or timestamp includes ALL of 0, 1, 5, 10 and 15:
a) Add the Mins + Secs and check that the post date appears on that minute on the Q clock,
b) If (a) true then Add the Hrs + Mins to get which minute on the Q clock contains the subset of dates for the event to occur,
c) Subtract the day of the month in the timestamp from the number of days in that month to get the day of the month the event will occur,
d) Read along the minute position, on the Qclock, from (b) looking for a date with the Day from (c).

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
8kun.net is working for me. There are several forums, including a Q research news forum, but none have anything in them yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hunter seems to have a knack for hypnotic story-telling.

He appears to follow the classic 'story loop' technique.

Format:

Begin Loop 1; leave subject spellbound by omitting end ('cliffhanger')

Begin Loop 2; ditto

Deliver Message

Close Loop 2; release subject from spell; relieve subject of tension; provide ending

Close Loop 1; ditto

Hunter's message?

While serving on the board of directors, knowing that he was in the midst of a Swamp, and admitted to having "poor judgement", Hunter's BIG NARRATIVE now will be based on the core message found in the middle of his story loop: "I focused on Corporate Governance".

edit on 15-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

did he pretend to get emotional? eww I can't watch that 💩

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Is ABC News the go-to Fake News interview spot? First we had Juicy Smolett go on ABC News with Robin Roberts and say "if I did those things they say I did, I couldnt be my mothers son." Turns out he did exactly what they said he did, probably more. Next we have R Kelly. He goes on ABC News and throws a hysterical fit, crying saying how hes being attacked and hes innocent. He is not innocent. Finally we have Hunter Biden. He puts on that dreadful performance in the video, and I'm sure its going to come out that hes guilty as sin too. So, what the hell is up with ABC News and these fake ass interviews?

All in all, the quality and honesty of ABC News has gone directly in the toilet. They do not even try to hide their biases against all things Trump on their nightly world news. For example, the only time they even mention the economy or the stock market is when something bad happens or the DOW drops for a day. Then, you can be sure that they are going to plaster the numbers all over the screen in big red font. Something honestly needs to be done about all this fake news today. On both sides.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I guess I seem to be the only one who sees the all the twitter as hacked?

link   
Some expressed displeasure at the results of Project Veritas's latest insider's exposure.

Some said it was a 'nothing burger'.

Maybe the point was missed.

Yes, we see the bias. There is clearly corruption that starts from the top and works its way down as a concerted effort to reverse the results of the 2016 election. But there’s another important takeaway:
~ HERE

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Something honestly needs to be done about all this fake news

Yeah, bears mentioning again that a republic can't function effectively without a well-informed public. The MSM has turned their back on professional ethics and responsible, balanced presentation of events. While I think President Trump's use of Twitter to turn the flank of the MSM was adroit, his Twitter feed is no substitute for balanced, calm reporting of events. Personally, I find it difficult to remain even moderately well informed these days.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join