It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

It only weighs about a kilo and she said...

She described it as "unwieldy".

"You can't look down to read the speech, you have to take the speech up, because if you did your neck would break - it would fall off," she said, smiling.

So for a 93 yr old yea I guess it would feel heavy.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hilarious Clip

Note he can't get the story he just made up straight. Even more absurd, he never says she said this - testimony isn't done, he just makes up the story entirely complete with "committed a crime" but can't articulate what crime.

A crime is determined by a COURT verdict not an opinion.

On CNN's veritas coming out party no less.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

But of course. It's a Monarchy and everything is hers. Seems strange that such a Monarchy still exists today and all that Royal tradition formalities.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

President Trump "smoked out" Hunter Biden. He's giving a live interview on ABC tomorrow morning. The CNN/MSNBC talking heads are nervous.

Example - CNN: "Hopefully, Hunter won't come across as too defensive. He and his Dad have endured 3 family tragedies. He should hint as those, to make the public see him as a real human being. Not the dumb loser that Trump calls him."

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Azzholes like Swalwell have done something illegal that they want to keep hidden from Trump's DOJ. A DOJ that will not hesitate to expose them, because the Commander-in-Chief was never part of the "good old boys" club of crooked politicians. Many Republicans are scared to death too...and with good reason.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I looked down her page and found this fromPaul Sperry on a totally different subject.

Horowitz donated $1000 to campaign of Democrat Michael Bennet, a former colleague who's running to unseat Trump. Bennet's brother is the editorial page editor of NYT -- the newspaper that received the leaked Comey memo Horowitz concluded was not

This is truly troubling.

All these people are too intertwined. We need to get some of these departments out of Washington.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Report: Giuliani under investigation for Ukraine dealings

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are examining Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine business dealings, including his bank records, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.

mercury news

so...will Giuliani be arrested before McCabe?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Maria Bartiromo

UPDATE: -IG report NOT out this Friday 10/18. Classifications being made. Likely end of month.

I'm so fing pissed

THAT, and also LINDSEY GRAHAM may be a Deep-State Loyalist. He forced Donald Trump Jr. to testify before his Senate Judiciary Committee for 20 hours, but totally ignores the Bidens!

I think Graham also makes shi't up, to keep us "hopeful". Two weeks ago, Graham said he was meeting with A.G. Barr to ensure that certain FISA-related declassifications start to occur, to prepare America for the "damning" findings of Inspector General Horowitz.

WELL...We're waiting, Senator!!

1/11 shown on qmap LINK Flipped/Freed. Drop #2523 I imagine LG has vast knowledge about McStains dealings in foreign countries etc. Sing like Songbird or off to Gitmo you go?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw her in a video on PBS about the royal family. That is where I got the 9# figure, which makes more sense if you've seen it up close. I have, as I've been to the Tower Jewel House.

Okay, I looked it up at the official site. It's weighs 32 7/20 ounces, so you are closer than I am.
edit on 10/14/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Only because it didn't get mentioned, Obama gave a speech on 10/13

1M views n a day

EDIT

It's a year-old clip repacked with yesterday's date. I believe it was promoted, as it popped up in my feed.
edit on 14-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Zach Vorhies
‏@Perpetualmaniac

Want to know why CNN is rated so highly by @Google despite them pushing the Russia-Collusion hoax?

It's because @Google is boosting @CNN's ranking with an artificial "Authoritativeness" score.

This is an actual @Google document that I leaked through @Project_Veritas

3:48 PM - 14 Oct 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Azzholes like Swalwell have done something illegal that they want to keep hidden from Trump's DOJ. A DOJ that will not hesitate to expose them, because the Commander-in-Chief was never part of the "good old boys" club of crooked politicians. Many Republicans are scared to death too...and with good reason.

When this is done me Q and Q+ are going to have a sit down - tacos on them as they owe me.

Disclaimer: This is NOT political or partisan. Having to listen to the "resistance" is insufferable. Listening to Jackson, Nadler, Swalwell, Pelosi, Spartacus, Hirano, Cummings, Waters etc. is worse then hitting my foot with a sledgehammer over and over again.

Honestly I can't see how they got out of high school, let alone wound up in positions of power. Be horrible, be evil, but at least be informed, articulate and seem to care about something other then yourself.

And don't get me started on the MSM clips I've suffered through. Thankfully you are here to that dirty work or I'd be in a mental ward.

Tacos my friends, and of my choosing.

Some comedy about politico speak to remove my bitterness.
edit on 14-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: adding humor

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Graham flipped/freed my arse. He's freed from McStain to carry on with arms trafficking. I'm rapidily running out of trustworthy names or even partially trustful. If we're all watching a movie then maybe something like Operation Guillotine needs to go into effect. Just saying.

Meanwhile, in the WTF Dept....

Navy bans Satanists from holding 'satanic services' at the US Naval Academy after the group announced they were planning weekly meetings

An email sent to U.S. Naval Academy midshipmen on October 8 offered to hold 'satanic religious services' hosted by the Satanic Temple
The email offered to hold discussions of satanic philosophy, along with the 'literary history of Satan'
A spokeswoman with the USNA asserted that it was shared prematurely, adding that the group originally asked to hold a 'study group'
She added that the Satanic Temple represents 'a non-theistic religious and politically active movement'
The military is forbidden from engaging in political activity

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Halloween is coming. "Cross-fire" Hurricane...?

edit on 14-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: It's a weird term.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Monday night entertainment... we have someone claiming to be Q posting on halfchan. ID = AKzwOIi7.
Also with a notable timestamp just for added authenticity.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/229860764#p229870412

And the Syrian front is heating up...

@ABC: live from the Syrian border.

edit on 14-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Trumps Syria Maneuver Works

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort. WATCH:

Our president, as do we, know how money speaks. A part of me hates this but it is truth.

Looks like this will be another win for Potus. Lets see how media spins it.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
We've done well predicting two Professional Sports Entertainment winners during Q - Eagles and of course Patriots in football. Both showing symbolic meaning.

I'm not a betting man but it appears The Washington Nationals appear to be moving into symbolic position.

Just worth noting given the previous observations.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hopefully he's in a better place like Epstein... being told "see as far as the rest of the world's concerned you're already dead."

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Regards to Seattle and the "Helicopter" incident I'm sure you've come across Operation Blackjack.? It's old but fascinating story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

A little treat until you get your well deserved Tacos !

Should be fascinating to see how the MSM handles the Dem ' De-bait ' tomorrow....lol....cue the old soundtrack from " Soap "

1. Will Biden be asked about Ukraine dealings ?
2. Will Liz be asked about her latest " Truth bending " ?
3. Will any candidate support our Troops being taken out of harm's way in No Win endless ME wars?
4. Will any candidate stand up against China ?

edit on 14-10-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join