It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Someone we are following mailed a postcard from Clarksdale, MS on Sept 10

Got a nice postcard from Jim

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Wow.
I hope there is something encoded in all that.... otherwise, the dude is bonkers.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well the way I look at it, it has to be 1 of 3 things:

1. Ipsum Lorem type stuff for some reason on a LinkedIn page

2. Coded message to someone

3. Incoherent ramblings of an actual crazy person.

The fact that this guy is the only person on the internet who is linked to "Is It Wet Yet INC" tells me that perhaps its not so crazy after all....
edit on 15-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

EDIT: Nevermind, I was mistaken! Thanks brewtiger!
edit on 15-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Since October 23, 2013? First pic...

ETA: This is in reply to the two pics that EndTheMadnessNow posted on page 74...which apparently can't quote.
edit on 15-10-2019 by Enderdog because: No idea. Site glitch?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The postcard got scanned routed through Memphis, TN
but if you look closely, there is a faint red stamp from Clarksdale, MS (over the Flag Stamp)
- which would be where it was originally mailed.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

PokeyJoe,

I have some pretty solid contacts for information in both Ridgeland, and Clarksdale, Mississippi. I live in between the 2 locations, and am very familiar with the places you have mentioned. The Mississippi registered agent business you mentioned in Ridgeland is basically a place that keeps your business in compliance with state taxes and regulations. They also can be the middle-man between your business and legal matters/lawsuits. If someone (ex. Adam Schiff) wants to sue you, they must first go through your registered agent. There is absolutely a reason that 8kun chose Mississippi as the place to use a registered agent for business. Mississippi is the most conservative state in USA, and 8kun would have some big political allies to protect them from lawsuits. Our attorney General is notorious for siding with Trump on all issues.

I will do some digging on the principal listed, Mr. Riley Park. Let me make a few calls.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Awesome man! This is what I love about ATS! Please, anything you can find would be great. This is, as far as I know, new information I have posted here, as I have not seen it anywhere on the chans or twitter or anywhere else. Lets dig into this stuff and see what we can find!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
*Yawn*

Seriously. I know we are supposedly like 4 days out, but this whole thing is getting long in the tooth. Bunch of decoder ring, secret club, BS that will not amount to anything.

Not one crooked politician locked up. Nothing of substance from Q. I was all for Q, and exposing the swamp people, but I am over it. Wake me up when they are doing perp walks.

Well...if it's any consolation, Ben Fulford is reporting his sources...which also sometimes has disinfo, as he merely reports what they say, rarely rendering opinion about what it means...that Obama has been executed by firing squad, at Gitmo.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Well, we can guess that’s not the case.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You can look, but doesn't seem to operational yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

ITS ALIVEEEEEEEE! HA HA HA ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

404 error for me

link   
Qresearch /qrnews/ shows 10 posts.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Hong Kong marching in the streets with American Flags, Amazing times we're are living in folks ... WOW !

ALSO...
Turkey has been forced into a trap of it's own making.
By withdrawing US forces, Trump has brilliantly broken the stalemate between the Kurds and the Syrians...forcing them to unite together against Turkey.
Kurds and GCC, currently embedded as rebels inside Syria, will confront the Turks.
Turks will soon get their asses kicked and sent home by the GCC & Kurdish forces.
Kurds...currently holding 1/3 of Syria...finally get a secure and permanent homeland in Syria.
Erdogan loses face with his military and citizens, is further weakened,...and is eventually replaced.
Assad goes into exile in Russia.

I don't see Assad going anywhere any time soon. He's going to come out of this looking like the victor.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Have to go to the index page.

8kun

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Landing page is up, none of the links or any of the actual boards seem to be working right yet. Everything should come up very soon though.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yep was up yesterday also 404 now ??????

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join