It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
someone pieced together today's blind item from cdan

AB: Elon Musk
AC: Ghislaine Maxwell
AD: Amber Heard

Twitter

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein’s $56M mansion could be on the market soonI

Jeffrey Epstein’s lavish $56 million Upper East Side mansion could be put up for sale soon. The pedophile’s seven-story manse at 9 E. 71st St. filled with creepy decor — including a stuffed black poodle, a painting of Bill Clinton in drag and a life-size female doll hanging from a chandelier — is being packed up.

Contractors are breaking down all of his possessions — those that have not been seized by authorities as evidence — such as the Clinton painting, the furnishings from Epstein’s bedroom, his living areas and the rooms below where he is alleged to have assaulted girls.”

he source added, “You won’t see dumpsters outside the mansion filled with Epstein’s stuff. It will be broken down inside the property and discreetly removed in the dead of night, almost as if he’d never been there. The property will be completely wiped of his existence. That is the only way the mansion will retain any value for sale.”

Asked about the plans for the property, brother Mark Epstein was reticent to answer, responding: “Which one?” when contacted Friday.

Asked how he was doing, he told us: “I’m doing great, better than great, actually.” He didn’t comment further.

page six

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Yeah, my brother committed suicide after being imprisoned for heinous crimes, but I feel better than great!"

I'll bet extreme social dysfunction runs in that family.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was excited to hear about Trey Gowdy joining Trump's legal team but this sounds like it is no more... sounds like something to do with lobbying rules.

Trump ’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over lobbying rules

From the article:

...Gowdy, who formerly chaired the House Oversight and Reform Committee, is not expected to join the team after all, The New York Times reported.

2nd Source via NYT: Inside Trump’s Botched Attempt to Hire Trey Gowdy

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Why is there Arabic letters on all the Twitter pages that I pull up?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for posting that YT vid. Never knew much about Watkins, but for some reason lately, I'm curious about him.

Did you catch this? Can't tell if he was joking or not.

Around the 18:50 mark: "I'm doing my best not to get clinton-ed".

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Me, too, earlier. Twitter's up to something I guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Your not alone...my twit is in Arabic also
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
Your not alone...my twit is in Arabic also

I cleared my cache and normal returned. What strikes me as odd is there was no reference to it easily found on a search - not even ATS recent posts has a note of it. It is kind of a thing it would seem.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I switched over to my phone to see how Twitter looks there... No Arabic there.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The article you linked to confirms what was revealed two weeks ago. Trey Gowdy will not begin working with the Trump Administration until January 1st 2020.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Time stamp 6 Nov 2017 = 6+11 = 17 / 7+1+2 = 10 10/17 - Launch date of 8kun.

POTUS FULL HOUSE = 8kun endorsement?

#1046 is only Q drop with "Full house."
edit on 15-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I was excited to hear about Trey Gowdy joining Trump's legal team but this sounds like it is no more... sounds like something to do with lobbying rules.

Trump ’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over lobbying rules

From the article:

...Gowdy, who formerly chaired the House Oversight and Reform Committee, is not expected to join the team after all, The New York Times reported.

2nd Source via NYT: Inside Trump’s Botched Attempt to Hire Trey Gowdy

They always try to make everything sound so evil. The press should be prohibited from using adjectives. That way they'd have to report the facts.

Someone mentioned Trump's show and firing people. Sorry, I'm not on my game today and my memory sucks. Anyway, I don't watch television. I haven't for years, so I have no idea what Trump did on his show.

Thanks for the reply though. Always appreciated.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why is there Arabic letters on all the Twitter pages that I pull up?

That is all over the web today. I, too, am curious.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FamCore

The article you linked to confirms what was revealed two weeks ago. Trey Gowdy will not begin working with the Trump Administration until January 1st 2020.

Sounds like his departure from Congress was well-planned ahead.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Fed Adds $87.7 Billion To Financial System in Latest Repo Transactions

Banks asked for $67.6 billion in overnight reserves, all of which the Fed accepted

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York added $87.7 billion to the financial system Tuesday, using the market for repurchase agreements, or repo, to relieve funding pressure in money markets.

Banks asked for $67.6 billion in overnight reserves, all of which the Fed accepted, offering collateral in the form of Treasury and mortgage securities.

When the Fed adds money to the financial system through the repo market, it is acting as a lender. In typical repo market transactions, lenders can include money-market mutual funds, banks or hedge funds that are seeking to earn a slightly higher rate of interest than what is available from holding very short-term government securities. The borrowers are often banks, securities firms or hedge funds that use the cash to finance positions in the market.

The Fed also said Oct. 11 it would continue to lend in repo markets through January of next year. It will initially offer at least $35 billion of multiday repo operations, generally twice a week. Overnight repo operations will take place daily, initially in an offering amount of at least $75 billion per operation, the Fed said.

link

this is essentially a bank bailout

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Every MSM article I can find is saying Giuliani "won't comply with congressional subpoenas".

Are these truly subpoenas, or are they "demand letters" and the MSM is once again blatantly lying? Forgive me for being doubtful but based on MSM's track record I have to be skeptical of these propagandists....

Too bad the general populous will believe they are subpoenas even if they aren't.

Can someone please clarify? Subpoenas vs. demand letters?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Trump Suspects a Spiteful John Bolton Is Behind Some of the Ukraine Leaks

At one point, one of those sources recalled, Trump guessed that Bolton was behind one of the anonymous accounts that listed the former national security adviser as one of the top officials most disturbed by the Ukraine-related efforts of Trump and Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney who remains at the center of activities that spurred the impeachment inquiry.

daily beast

John Bolton Alerted Democrats Of President Trump's Ukraine Conversation
H.A. Goodman vid
edit on 15-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Full House = Congress back from recess ?

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join