It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From Oct. 22
Barak Obama meets Robert De Niro and Apple CEO Tim Cook for dinner in New York after the ex-president signed Netflix deal
daily mail
edit on 6-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FIRESIGN ?

Man, if that document is legit, that is seriously seditious. (shakes head)

Time for Mr. Beneson to chat with some irrepressibly inquisitive people at Club Gitmo.

Cheers

edit on 6-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also note in regards to the "11.3" etc. notation, that although anons mention it again (as quoted in Q drops), I never saw Q directly confirm the notation as meaning a date. Q hints at it, but as far as I can see, does not confirm the "11" meant the month of November.

So much for my data skills -- back to your regularly scheduled IT Sufi!

Cheers

Indeed!

In fact, a lot of "Q said" is interpretation. The esoteric reason is the subconscious aspect of folks within The Plan open certain manifestation energies when "seeing" the codes. And by using 11.11 for example the "date" creates a focus of energy for Dark To Light efforts, which may or may not be what they interpret 11.11 to mean.

Interesting, moving out of 11.11.18 shifts the focus to a new 11.11, which might have been the goal all along. The "disinformation" and "misinformation" is quite often Anon directed energy used to confuse the targets.

The Map is remarkable, truly remarkable.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Re: FIRESIGN

"and field tests in the Levant have proven successful".

Interesting assertion. Haven't heard any reports of "religious signs/miracles" on the Syria battlefields. Anybody else hear something like this?

ETA: The "non recommended options" section of the document are flat out fantastic -- even bizarre. That part of the document makes it look fraudulent. Again (wink and nod to Cranky) "if true" ... its Club Fed time for this fellow and his comrades.

Cheers
edit on 6-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

edit on 6-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Jeffrey Epstein had 'unexplained' injuries on wrists and shoulder, brother says

Jeffrey Epstein’s brother Mark says “unexplained” injuries were found on his body during the autopsy and is calling on the Department of Justice to release all forensic medical examiner files – including microscopic slides and autopsy photos – so that he can independently verify how the death occurred.

Mark, 65, contends there are too many suspicious circumstances and questions to rule out homicide. He is now wondering why investigators have yet to share evidence with him indicating how they ruled out the possibility of murder.

In addition to three bone fractures in Jeffrey’s neck, according to autopsy files provided to Fox News, Epstein had two contusions on both of his wrists, an abrasion on his left forearm, and deep muscle hemorrhaging of his left deltoid or shoulder.

fox news

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

PJ not pj,

Didn't this come through here before and not legit? Seems to be I've seen this, or something similar.

The buzzwords are too neatly done. It seems like the kind of thing that if true would even cause the NPC staffers to go nuts.

Not saying the sentiment isn't true.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Up here we feed bears for the hunt.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Trillium

From your linked article:

Sheriff Ard said he had always considered Dennis to be a family member and a friend.

Really? So, Sheriff Ard had absolutely NO IDEA what Dennis, his "family member" and "friend" (including his wife/accomplice Cynthia), was up to? No clue?

I suppose it's possible that Dennis and Cynthia were really good at keeping their 'little secret' hidden from discovery; but, my skeptical side says to investigate further.

What if it's a 'ring'?

Here hoping
The Sealed indictment are at 131K now
Good new is seeing more and more of this even on FACEBOOK LOL
Slowly being Gold Pill

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

People on Twitter are saying it came from Wikileaks in 2016, but others are saying they cannot find it there now. Supposedly Anonymous produced these documents back when they were a big deal? Honestly, who knows? They very well could be fake, they are just too fantastic not to share!

One of the biggest things I took away from it was the parts about how they are actively gaming the polling, and that people have caught on to MSM polling as a psychological tool. Also interesting is where it talks about the different viewpoints among people who ONLY get their news from MSM sources versus people who get their news from alternative sources. This all leads up to the fact that the entire MSM is in the Democrats pockets and they actively run psychological operations via the news and polls on unsuspecting citizens.

EDIT: I asked Nasif himself on Twitter if this stuff was real, and he just responded to me with = "100%". IDK, make of that what you will.

edit on 6-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is worried Rudy Giuliani may have had his brain seized by aliens
The Late Late Show with James Cordin

Rudy should really consider taking up @jkcorden on the offer of a free exorcism.

HRC

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The FIRESIGN info is likely bogus. But the stats about voters and opinions noted in the document may be based in fact. A good hoax incorporates genuine information.

One thing I found very slightly notable is that the hoax was not mentioned in the corporate news feed for Beneson's firm. "Glassdoor" reviews gave mixed ratings for the work environment there. People seemed to like Beneson as CEO but disliked the other upper management and basically stated they squeezed the staff there too hard for too little paycheck.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I meant to use the term "bait" in regards to Epstein being locked-up in Manhattan Correctional Center. He was the bait, that's all we know.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They might not have thought she could lose.... but some knew she was going to lose.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

@devinnunes

Notable because the tweet references @UndercoverHuber

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

To give you a good honest answer, the time interim between having the goods on someone, letting them know, dripping it out in public, hinting it's coming, then skipping the deadline, and finally eventually dropping the hammer...it's exQuisite.

edit on 6-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"b) an anagram of et cetra is TRACE E.T.

c) We are still trying to understand AMPERSANDS in Q posts -"

& -

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Thank you for replying Lance. Regarding the below on Flynn's son

I think CTH will do a much better job at analysis than I could - I don't usually do criminal law. As always, I still wonder why Flynn took the plea deal in the first place, and why the judge (second judge?) didn't accept it. Strange proceedings. I never believed the assertion that he did it because of pressure on his son - who is a grown man and can defend himself.

By mid Sept 2017, Flynn's son had been added to the 3rd scope memo in Mueller investigation. Dec 1, Flynn made the guilty plea. As of a month ago, Flynn's legal expense were over 7mil. and still mounting.

I would plead guilty to prevent my child's bankruptcy and a lifetime of debt. We have no idea how they may have threatened him.

Remember, many in this group took down Arthur Anderson and in the end every charge was dropped but the company was no more.
edit on Wed Nov 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
2016 report operation firesign HOAX

TMR Editor’s Note: The Millennium Report has determined that Operation Firesign is a hoax. However, like many hoaxes there is a lot of information that is actually true. Therefore, we decided to leave this piece intact as it was originally written for full effect.

but here’s the kicker:

theres some truth to be found

sometimes hoaxes are over a target 🎯 only some can see.

I think there’s some revelations to be found here.

ELF..... scorned elf.... we been talking about a scorned elf lately.....synchronicity

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think her heart and her head were in the right place. She told us so.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yeah, Im starting to think that the normal polling stuff in those pages is actually legit, and the FIRESIGN, alien invasion type stuff is fake...

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join