It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Have you ever wondered why the media has used that Durham photo and only that photo for the past year?? I think that photo is from 2006. It's like his face has a force-field that defies all cameras.

Q1122

Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST)
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Notice how all in CAPs. Gotta be a double-meaning. Trust the person only and not the TRUST in which they represent?
IDK, just tossing it out here.

The Last Trusted Prosecutor in Washington

.....‘A Passion for Anonymity’

...The only time Durham has offered public remarks on his work was in a March 2018 lecture at the University of St. Joseph in West Hartford, Conn. Durham was introduced by his friend of three decades and frequent prosecutorial partner, Leonard C. Boyle, the deputy chief state’s attorney in Connecticut, and Boyle observed, “At least three members of the press are here tonight, because they probably realize that this may be their only chance to hear John speak about his work, other than in a courtroom. He’s notoriously shy about speaking about himself.”....

Imagine that ... Someone not seeking the limelight...in itsrlf refreshing...
It's all I have for ya ..lol ..

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Deputy director of the CIA should know the difference between a Giuoco Piano opening and a CIA grenade?
Have we heard the last of this story?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
MSM never fails to leave their hypocrisy in the open for all to find.

Sean Davis Twitter

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Project Veritas having 400k subscribers is pretty impressive. They are well-established.

Thinking about the Epstein situation like a chess match, it seems like maybe he was used as the sacrificial pawn or rook to draw out the Queen to her demise.

He was arrested for various crimes, under the guise of an actual prosecution. Of which, he would put all of the other black pieces at risk. So, once the Black Queen made her move and struck him down, NSA/intel could mop up evidence of murder and conspiracy.

It would certainly cut down on paperwork, instead of prosecuting all of their untold crimes, inc ones they have pardons for.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

17 CFR § 11.3 - Confidentiality of investigations

All information and documents obtained during the course of an investigation, whether or not obtained pursuant to subpoena, and all investigative proceedings shall be treated as non-public by the Commission and its staff except to the extent that (a) the Commission directs or authorizes the public disclosure of the investigation; (b) the information or documents are made a matter of public record during the course of an adjudicatory proceeding; or (c) disclosure is required by the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552, and the rules adopted by the Commission thereunder, 17 CFR part 145.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well, that does say something unlike many others.

Nice avatar.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: NotGreenAnon

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: NotGreenAnon
Christ I Hope Durham isn't a Sessions guy

Otherwise you're all back to square one again

Why the angst?

It's probably the kids getting raped to death

The planetary negativity quotient is off the charts currently, very hard to navigate at the moment. Has many very down. Hang in or on.

Maybe the Trump rally tonight will cheer up a lot of people who are feeling beat down.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Not caught up on the thread so I don't know if this has been posted already, but I thought some of you might enjoy it.

The Special Counsel’s Office, which turned the case over to the Department of Justice after the conclusion of the investigation, claims that Stone lied about his interactions related to WikiLeaks' release during probes by Congress and Mueller’s team, and pressuring New York radio host Randy Credico into keeping quiet about it.

Stone, prosecutors said, pressured Credico to “do a Frank Pentangeli” in his testimony before Congress, a reference to a character from the 1974 film "The Godfather Part II" who backtracked his plans to provide Congress with incriminating testimony on the Corleone crime family.

In another reference to the Godfather films, Credico - in his communications with Stone - calls Hillary Clinton a "killer" and likens her to Luca Brasi, the personal enforcer for the Corleone family.

From: Hillary hit with 'Godfather' insult in Roger Stone trial

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Since 'MT' pointed out the "&" may also mean "7" as seen on a keyboard.

Q78 (partial)

Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.

7 of what? Alice's, Servers, Minion's, Wonderland's?

"The council of Wizards & Warlocks cannot be defeated."

7 are mil intel?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you for the reminder Care. The shear amount of people with their enthusiastic response makes my day.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
James Comey is a shallow thinker if he really believes the # he posts. Perhaps he is too absorbed in his feelz, jealousy, and hatred that he doesn't see the forest for the tree he is staring up at. Or, maybe he is being coerced to post this drivel.

I knew it was just about time for this whining sniveling 6'8" beta male to post something he hasn't taken the time to examine to the fullest. After all, "oaths are sticky things". twitter.com...

He ought to know something about "sticky things", imo.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

qmap 1357

Red Wave Coming & Nov 11 Military Parade
Q
!4pRcUA0lBE
13 May 2018 - 2:02:24 AM
Anonymous
13 May 2018 - 1:56:39 AM
>>1393428

Q is saying there won't be arrests until the justice system is cleaned out. That has to include state judges. Do you have any idea how long that will take? We are now looking at next year for the rest of Potus judges to be confirmed. That's just Federal judges. Doesn't include state,
>>1393485
What must happen pre 11.11?
11.11 provided as strategic marker.
Post midterms.
RED wave coming?
Strength.
Justice.
Q

Trump to open NYC’s Veterans Day Parade – first president to ever do so. ....on 11.11

President Donald Trump will make history as being the first and only president to open the New York City’s Veterans Day Parade on Monday.

Trump is scheduled to provide an address at the 100th Annual Opening Ceremony of the parade and will then lay a wreath at the Eternal Light Memorial at Madison Square Park, the New York Post reported. It is customary for the president to be formally invited to the event, but Trump is the first president to accept the invitation.

Godspeed .. Hold Fast
edit on 1162019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
To those who are unaware John Soloman Reports is his new website where he reports. Has had 3 reports in 4 days.

Multiple sources confirm the Justice Department inspector general is putting the finishing touches on an investigative report raising concerns about the FBI’s maintenance of human source validation reports, its vetting of sources and its handling of red flags about informants.

He also goes into how there were supposed to have been changes in place 10 years ago that failed.

Me...it matters not how good your rules are if your employees lack integrity.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGreenAnon

Then why should Q be trusted thats what I keep saying.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What exactly is the "planetary negativity quotient"?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The New York mayor is allowing this.? He trashed Trump pretty bad when the president changed his address from New York City to Florida two weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
DoD taking over.

Joint Statement from DOJ, DOD, DHS, DNI, FBI, NSA, and CISA on Ensuring Security of 2020 Elections

Attorney General William Barr, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan, Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire, FBI Director Christopher Wray, U.S. Cyber Command Commander and NSA Director Gen. Paul Nakasone, and CISA Director Christopher Krebs today released the following joint statement...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

They all look pretty angry and dangerous in that photo. Do you mind if I add a link to your post in my thread on the subject?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They all look pretty angry and dangerous in that photo. Do you mind if I add a link to your post in my thread on the subject?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You my friend can use anything in my posts as long as it is not against ATS TOS to do so.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join