It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I seem to remember something about this a couple of years ago, but I can't put my finger on what it was we discussed exactly regarding BSG.

But what in the world is that page on Salvage Options!? Is the left really that evil that they would even suggest a Red Dawn scenario...or any of the other "options" for that matter.

If we actually have this kind of evil seeking power and control that they would go to these kinds of extremes, even suggesting such, we should all be deeply concerned. This just shows that they consider regular people nothing but chattle to be used and discarded as they deem fit. These people are SICK.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FIRESIGN ?

Man, if that document is legit, that is seriously seditious. (shakes head)

Time for Mr. Beneson to chat with some irrepressibly inquisitive people at Club Gitmo.

Cheers

I feel it would be remiss of me, not to mention the Firesign Theater radio play group from the 60s and 70s. They did live radio plays on PBS, and much of their material was political. They also made comedy albums. My personal fave was called I Think We're All Bozos On This Bus.

But, I can see this as in the realm of being legitimate analysis, by a company that is read into black budget tech.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not if it never happens.

Of course some will just find comfort in believing it happened behind the curtains.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@devinnunes

Notable because the tweet references @UndercoverHuber

This happened once before. Remember what Q said when an anon questioned the use of the parody account?

Q's Link to Utah NSA Data Center Parody Website Still Informative
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
31 Aug 2018 - 10:45:40 AM
>>2816069
Information comes in many forms.
Q

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham is to meet with Barr today re: release of IG report according to CTH

He also mentions an interesting twit noting former congressman Dana Rohrabacker was seen at the capitol today.

Makes for interesting conspiracy theories regarding Assange/Russia

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn the Lindsey Graham wording in that Washington Post article referenced by conservative Treehouse, is almost exactly what was printed a month-and-a-half ago. Graham was going to meet with William Barr on a Wednesday to go over the fisa report rollout and the declassification process.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I thought I remembered a thread about Benenson. Our dear Vasa Croe, digger extraordinaire, started a thread in 2016, November 3rd to be exact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, I'm wondering if 11.3, 11.4, 11.6 and 11.11 from Q posts could be fractions of key numbers... a la Golden mean etc.

For example:

11.3 recurring = 17x2/3
11.4 = 19x3/5
11.6 recurring = 35/3

Also letter substitutions... perhaps giving games comms usernames/initials:
11.3 = J.C
11.4 = J.D
11.6 = J.F
11.11 = J.J

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is another discussion from 2016 a few days earlier than the one I mentioned above.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

@sidneypowell

Her client is not "The Wrong Man" but a United States and WW intelligence Keystone.

For the NPC class who only read headlines this case is a non-issue as he'll get the "not enough evidence to convict" label, but for the rest of the government goons this case matters a lot.

Failure to stitch him up is a big deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

ABC News Spiked The Epstein Story but airs 40 year old hearsay against Brett Kavanaugh. What ARE their Editorial Standards?

Jesse Watters Fox News

He asks, how many children have been abused (maybe murdered) over these last 3 years since ABC sat on this story? Good question

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This could be relevant to WATCH THE WATER:

Trump Holds Talks Over Ethiopian Dam After Negotiations Stalled

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Now this should Red Pill a few more

The nine women and children slaughtered in Mexico on Monday were part of a Mormon community with ties to the alleged sex-cult Nxivm.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, no wonder it sounded familiar.

I wonder if Carter Page's demand for a preview has anything to do with the holdup.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ABC News denied its own anchor's claim that Buckingham Palace threatened the network over Epstein 'a million different ways'I

"A spokesperson for ABC News strongly denied pressure or complaints from representatives for the Palace had anything to do with why the interview didn't air," a network representative told Insider.

"At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story," they added. "Ever since we've had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it. That work has led to a two-hour documentary and 6-part podcast that will air in the new year."

business insider

A documentary & a podcast and they're saving it for next year? Bull#

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
these guys are on the island taking footage, these vids were posted to youtube Oct. 28/29

edit on 6-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Veterans Day Parade 2.0?

President Trump will make history next week when he and First Lady Melania attend the New York City Veterans Day Parade, marking the first time a sitting president has accepted the invitation to appear.

"I am proud to announce -- honored to announce -- that the commander-in-chief has accepted our invitation and will be leading the New York City Veterans Day Parade, the centennial, this year," McGowan said.

"This is the first time [a sitting president has appeared]... Citizen Donald Trump in the ’80s, the 90s and again in the early 2000s has been here for the veteran's community of New York."

"In 1993, almost 25 years ago, the parade was in difficult financial straits, and the president of the United States - then [known as] 'The Donald' - no questions asked, just said, 'Yes, I will do it,'" he said.

Donald saved the parade in the 90’s?

"He wrote a ginormous check, saved the Veterans Day Parade. He was honored at the Pentagon way back then," White continued. "He has been a friend to our veterans for many, many, many years... We are so grateful to our president. We have a great commander-in-chief. There's going to be 30,000 veterans, 400 military units... and it’s our 100th anniversary."

Every year, for 25 years, veterans have extended an open invitation to the sitting president to attend, but Trump is the first one to commit to making an actual appearance.

let’s not get our hopes up or nothing but I will enjoy whatever memes Dashen throws out either way it goes down.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

"Constitution AS WRITTEN"

This is a bold statement as not one person alive has ever lived under the "Constitution AS WRITTEN."

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From 2017

@SwampyLawyerSpeaksTruth

From one POV the sentiment is outrageous - ours. From his POV he's right to be fearful and speaks for middle management stooges across the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join